Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Upskirting 16:20 - Jun 15 with 10722 viewsJackfath

Why would the Tory MP block this?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44496427

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Upskirting on 11:42 - Jun 16 with 1330 viewsMrSwerve

What if a woman was to take a picture of a man's 'bulge'?

I think there was a video on YouTube/Facebook a while back where a bloke stuffed something into his pants to emphasise his bulge a bit, and they filmed the reactions of females (some taking pictures and videos).

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Upskirting on 12:22 - Jun 16 with 1293 viewslondonlisa2001

Upskirting on 11:42 - Jun 16 by MrSwerve

What if a woman was to take a picture of a man's 'bulge'?

I think there was a video on YouTube/Facebook a while back where a bloke stuffed something into his pants to emphasise his bulge a bit, and they filmed the reactions of females (some taking pictures and videos).

The equivalent would be a woman sticking a phone down the front of a man’s trousers without his knowledge or consent and taking a photo.

I’m sure you understand that.
Upskirting on 12:26 - Jun 16 with 1295 viewsMrSwerve

Upskirting on 12:22 - Jun 16 by londonlisa2001

The equivalent would be a woman sticking a phone down the front of a man’s trousers without his knowledge or consent and taking a photo.

I’m sure you understand that.

So is it ok to take a photo of a man's bulge? And therefore (for example) OK to take a photo of a woman's breasts?

[For the record I think this upskirting stuff is disgusting and should be illegal, just playing devil's advocate.]

Upskirting on 12:28 - Jun 16 with 1284 viewslondonlisa2001

Upskirting on 23:48 - Jun 15 by exiledclaseboy

Chope is an odd fella. I doubt he’s a pervert, although you never know. But he does consistently object to and block any private member’s bill that has the “surreptitious” backing of the government of the day (Handout Bill). His objections have nothing to do with the content of the bill, it’s purely about the handout bill process. He sees it as an underhanded way of the government getting legislation on the statute with little or no parliamentary scrutiny. He’s blocked a few bills I’ve had some dealings with over the years. He might not have thought the consequences of this particular block through but he probably did and decided it was fine. As I said, odd fella.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2018 0:14]

Actually, although the media have spun his consistent objections to handout bills, there are, it appears, many instances where he hasn’t objected and, indeed, has brought a handout bill before parliament himself.

Relatively recently on MP’s pay and pensions there was no objection.

The more the media look into his detailed record, the more it appears that he reserves his dislike of the process for those areas where it fits his own political agenda.

In a crossover with another current thread, a private members bill about the legalisation of medicinal cannabis was not able to be brought because Chope and his equally repulsive mate Peter Bone have between them ensured that they have taken up every single allocated slot for private members bills thus preventing its timetabling.
Upskirting on 12:30 - Jun 16 with 1282 viewslondonlisa2001

Upskirting on 12:26 - Jun 16 by MrSwerve

So is it ok to take a photo of a man's bulge? And therefore (for example) OK to take a photo of a woman's breasts?

[For the record I think this upskirting stuff is disgusting and should be illegal, just playing devil's advocate.]

You’ll have to show me where I said anything even remotely suggesting it was ok in either case.
Upskirting on 12:32 - Jun 16 with 1283 viewsMrSwerve

Upskirting on 12:30 - Jun 16 by londonlisa2001

You’ll have to show me where I said anything even remotely suggesting it was ok in either case.

I hadn't said that you had, no need to get so defensive. Simply asking questions.

Upskirting on 12:41 - Jun 16 with 1255 viewslondonlisa2001

Upskirting on 12:32 - Jun 16 by MrSwerve

I hadn't said that you had, no need to get so defensive. Simply asking questions.

Sorry. Misread you saying ‘so is it ok’ and thought you said ‘so it’s ok’.
Upskirting (n/t) on 13:34 - Jun 16 with 1225 viewscontroversial_jack

Upskirting (n/t) on 11:14 - Jun 16 by peenemunde

That’s nonsense.
Expect to be arrested if you take pictures of children in a school play ground.
You may not be charged, but If you keep turning up taking pictures, you could get done under section 5 of the public order act.

As i explained to you, it's not against the law.What part of this are you having difficulty in understanding?

It wouldn't be a breech of public order either as no public order has been affected. There's nothing more peaceful than taking pictures

It's how the law is. Learn it before commenting
Login to get fewer ads

Upskirting on 13:38 - Jun 16 with 1215 viewsJackfath

Why would someone unconnected with the children playing want to take photos of them in the park?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Upskirting on 13:50 - Jun 16 with 1192 viewscontroversial_jack

Upskirting on 13:38 - Jun 16 by Jackfath

Why would someone unconnected with the children playing want to take photos of them in the park?

I don't know, it would be a bit creepy, but not illegal. We are monitored by cameras wherever we go these days. Us and our kids are under constant surveillance whenever out in public, but I don't give them permission to do so, they just do it, because it's legal and we have no right to privacy in a public area. Therefore if they can record us then we can record whoever we wish too.The law works the same way for everyone, at least in theory it does.
Upskirting on 13:54 - Jun 16 with 1184 viewsJackfath

Upskirting on 13:50 - Jun 16 by controversial_jack

I don't know, it would be a bit creepy, but not illegal. We are monitored by cameras wherever we go these days. Us and our kids are under constant surveillance whenever out in public, but I don't give them permission to do so, they just do it, because it's legal and we have no right to privacy in a public area. Therefore if they can record us then we can record whoever we wish too.The law works the same way for everyone, at least in theory it does.

I reckon you'd be cautioned by the police if you did start taking photos of children in the park. If you did it again you'd be arrested. You'd have your name in the paper and all over social media and life may become unpleasant.

I'd not recommend it.

Upskirting on 13:56 - Jun 16 with 1178 viewsSwanjaxs

Upskirting on 13:54 - Jun 16 by Jackfath

I reckon you'd be cautioned by the police if you did start taking photos of children in the park. If you did it again you'd be arrested. You'd have your name in the paper and all over social media and life may become unpleasant.

I'd not recommend it.

Absolutely! Start taking pictures of children and the police would be all over you like a cheap suit! And rightly so

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Upskirting (n/t) on 13:58 - Jun 16 with 1166 viewspeenemunde

Upskirting (n/t) on 13:34 - Jun 16 by controversial_jack

As i explained to you, it's not against the law.What part of this are you having difficulty in understanding?

It wouldn't be a breech of public order either as no public order has been affected. There's nothing more peaceful than taking pictures

It's how the law is. Learn it before commenting

You obviously know nothing about section 5 of the public order act.
Standing in a public place taking photos of children, would mean you could pose a threat.
That all the police need to arrest you.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2018 14:13]
Upskirting on 13:59 - Jun 16 with 1165 viewscontroversial_jack

Upskirting on 13:56 - Jun 16 by Swanjaxs

Absolutely! Start taking pictures of children and the police would be all over you like a cheap suit! And rightly so

They may do, but there's nothing they can do legally, photography in public is not a crime, whether you like it or not.
Upskirting on 14:09 - Jun 16 with 1147 viewspeenemunde

Upskirting on 13:59 - Jun 16 by controversial_jack

They may do, but there's nothing they can do legally, photography in public is not a crime, whether you like it or not.

There is something the police can do about it. You’d be as I’ve told you be arrested under section 5 of the public order act.

Any person causing harassment, distress or alarm is guilty of an offence under section 5.
Not only may the children find themselves under harassment, distress or alarm, but also the teaching staff.
Upskirting on 14:15 - Jun 16 with 1135 viewscontroversial_jack

Upskirting on 14:09 - Jun 16 by peenemunde

There is something the police can do about it. You’d be as I’ve told you be arrested under section 5 of the public order act.

Any person causing harassment, distress or alarm is guilty of an offence under section 5.
Not only may the children find themselves under harassment, distress or alarm, but also the teaching staff.

It wouldn't come under public order as taking pics is a peaceful activity. This is why CCTV cameras can operate as they do, TV crews, the police and enforcement officers can record members of the public without asking their permission, therefore you can record them too. If you do not want to be on camera, then remove yourself from the area.We live in a mass surveillance state, like it or not.
Upskirting on 14:20 - Jun 16 with 1125 viewspeenemunde

Upskirting on 14:15 - Jun 16 by controversial_jack

It wouldn't come under public order as taking pics is a peaceful activity. This is why CCTV cameras can operate as they do, TV crews, the police and enforcement officers can record members of the public without asking their permission, therefore you can record them too. If you do not want to be on camera, then remove yourself from the area.We live in a mass surveillance state, like it or not.

You don’t know what you are talking about.
Taking photos in public is allowed. Taking photos in public which may cause harassment, distress or alarm is not. Absolute fact.
Upskirting (n/t) on 14:23 - Jun 16 with 1111 viewsSwanjaxs

Upskirting (n/t) on 11:14 - Jun 16 by peenemunde

That’s nonsense.
Expect to be arrested if you take pictures of children in a school play ground.
You may not be charged, but If you keep turning up taking pictures, you could get done under section 5 of the public order act.

And battered by a load of angry parents

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Upskirting on 14:24 - Jun 16 with 1106 viewscontroversial_jack

Upskirting on 14:20 - Jun 16 by peenemunde

You don’t know what you are talking about.
Taking photos in public is allowed. Taking photos in public which may cause harassment, distress or alarm is not. Absolute fact.

No you are incorrect. I'm alarmed at being recorded every time i walk down the street, but there's nothing Photos only capture an image of what has already happened
Upskirting on 14:30 - Jun 16 with 1093 viewspeenemunde

Upskirting on 14:24 - Jun 16 by controversial_jack

No you are incorrect. I'm alarmed at being recorded every time i walk down the street, but there's nothing Photos only capture an image of what has already happened

You are to dull to understand.
Upskirting on 14:31 - Jun 16 with 1089 viewscontroversial_jack

Upskirting on 14:30 - Jun 16 by peenemunde

You are to dull to understand.

Do your research and then come back and debate, if indeed you can.
Upskirting on 14:43 - Jun 16 with 1071 viewsexiledclaseboy

Upskirting on 12:28 - Jun 16 by londonlisa2001

Actually, although the media have spun his consistent objections to handout bills, there are, it appears, many instances where he hasn’t objected and, indeed, has brought a handout bill before parliament himself.

Relatively recently on MP’s pay and pensions there was no objection.

The more the media look into his detailed record, the more it appears that he reserves his dislike of the process for those areas where it fits his own political agenda.

In a crossover with another current thread, a private members bill about the legalisation of medicinal cannabis was not able to be brought because Chope and his equally repulsive mate Peter Bone have between them ensured that they have taken up every single allocated slot for private members bills thus preventing its timetabling.

I’m just speaking from my own experience really. The two I’ve been involved in that he blocked weren’t political in any way. He just blocked them because he can.

Poll: Tory leader

Upskirting on 14:46 - Jun 16 with 1067 viewsexiledclaseboy

I’ve been through all this with our freeman chum before. It’s not illegal to take photographs in a public place except in circumstances where it’s illegal to take photographs in a public place.

Poll: Tory leader

Upskirting (n/t) on 15:36 - Jun 16 with 1013 viewsSirjohnalot

Upskirting (n/t) on 10:50 - Jun 16 by controversial_jack

Actually you can take pics of children in a playground, it's not against the law, look it up. As i tried to explain earlier. but mass hysteria derailed the thread. The way the law looks at it is, you are responsible for the way you are in a public place, as there is no expectation of privacy in a public place.

Children are under the age of responsibility so the parents are responsible for putting the children into a public area. Don't shoot the messenger, it's just how the law is.

Do I think up skirting is right, no of course not as I have daughters and granddaughters, but that message seems to have been lost in here.

Hi Jack, you're not correct, there is an expectation of privacy in a private place, have a look at my reply further up the thread.
Upskirting (n/t) on 15:39 - Jun 16 with 1004 viewsSirjohnalot

Upskirting (n/t) on 13:58 - Jun 16 by peenemunde

You obviously know nothing about section 5 of the public order act.
Standing in a public place taking photos of children, would mean you could pose a threat.
That all the police need to arrest you.

It wouldn't be an offence under section 5, the police would likely arrest the person for Breach of the Peace
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024