Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
free transfers we should be interested in. 05:05 - Jun 16 with 5325 viewshughesy2013

Looking at the free transfers released from the premier league I would be looking at.....

bakary sako, johan cabaye, joel ward, claudio yacob and tim Krul to name a few.
free transfers we should be interested in. on 06:47 - Jun 16 with 5267 viewsSwan91

I personally wouldn't take any of those due to age and think we should be going back to the way we used to do transfers.. young hungry players, or players who couldn't make it with a top half PL team but would work well with us. also players with lower wages and I think most of those players as they are out of contract will want higher wages and a signing on fee of some kind.

If we are going with any of those for our system (if Gp plays like our old style of play or similar) then the only player out of those I would risk would be Cabaye. But I would rather players who are younger and are trying to prove themselves (like the Gylfi's, Ben Davies, Sinclair, Allen and many others who made it well in our system).
free transfers we should be interested in. on 07:47 - Jun 16 with 5202 viewsJethroJack

free transfers we should be interested in. on 06:47 - Jun 16 by Swan91

I personally wouldn't take any of those due to age and think we should be going back to the way we used to do transfers.. young hungry players, or players who couldn't make it with a top half PL team but would work well with us. also players with lower wages and I think most of those players as they are out of contract will want higher wages and a signing on fee of some kind.

If we are going with any of those for our system (if Gp plays like our old style of play or similar) then the only player out of those I would risk would be Cabaye. But I would rather players who are younger and are trying to prove themselves (like the Gylfi's, Ben Davies, Sinclair, Allen and many others who made it well in our system).

This x10.
free transfers we should be interested in. on 11:58 - Jun 16 with 5008 viewsDyfnant

WTF. We’ll be massively cutting the wage bill, not the opposite.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

free transfers we should be interested in. on 13:47 - Jun 16 with 4871 viewsUplandsJack

free transfers we should be interested in. on 06:47 - Jun 16 by Swan91

This.
free transfers we should be interested in. on 15:15 - Jun 16 with 4804 viewsBadlands

Dylan Bronn of Gent coming our way apparently!
https://www.kickoff.co.uk/86006/the-world-cup-star-winging-his-way-to-swansea-ci

One name that has been linked in recent days is that of Dylan Bronn, a 22-year-old central defender currently plying his trade at KAA Gent and, more intriguingly, this summer’s World Cup.

Bronn is a member of the Tunisian squad set to take on England on Monday evening and, if reports are to be believed, he could also be taking on the Championship’s finest in the white of Swansea next season.

Moonie should appreciate the multi-cultural background of this player -
Welsh (spelling), English (Old Testament), Tunisian (Muslim), Belgian (Surname) born in France and playing in Belgium.

Dylan Daniel Mahmoud Bronn (born 19 June 1995) is a professional footballer who currently plays for Gent in the Belgian Pro League and the Tunisia national football team. He plays as a central defender. Before becoming professional, Bronn played in the French lower leagues with AS Cannes.

Bronn took part in 34 of Gent’s 40 domestic outings last term, and their results suffered significantly when he wasn’t available.

The regularity of defeats rose by 24% when he wasn’t it the side, while average goals against also flew up and the regularity of clean sheets plummeted, highlighting just how influential he was to their back line.

Importantly for Swansea, Bronn’s also a ball-playing defender. As comfortable with the ball at his feet as he is competing for a header, he fits into the club’s traditional style of play perfectly.

As Potter seeks to reinstall the philosophy that took the club so far, there can be no doubt that Bronn would be a perfect addition

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

free transfers we should be interested in. on 16:41 - Jun 16 with 4737 viewsomarjack

free transfers we should be interested in. on 15:15 - Jun 16 by Badlands

Dylan Bronn of Gent coming our way apparently!
https://www.kickoff.co.uk/86006/the-world-cup-star-winging-his-way-to-swansea-ci

One name that has been linked in recent days is that of Dylan Bronn, a 22-year-old central defender currently plying his trade at KAA Gent and, more intriguingly, this summer’s World Cup.

Bronn is a member of the Tunisian squad set to take on England on Monday evening and, if reports are to be believed, he could also be taking on the Championship’s finest in the white of Swansea next season.

Moonie should appreciate the multi-cultural background of this player -
Welsh (spelling), English (Old Testament), Tunisian (Muslim), Belgian (Surname) born in France and playing in Belgium.

Dylan Daniel Mahmoud Bronn (born 19 June 1995) is a professional footballer who currently plays for Gent in the Belgian Pro League and the Tunisia national football team. He plays as a central defender. Before becoming professional, Bronn played in the French lower leagues with AS Cannes.

Bronn took part in 34 of Gent’s 40 domestic outings last term, and their results suffered significantly when he wasn’t available.

The regularity of defeats rose by 24% when he wasn’t it the side, while average goals against also flew up and the regularity of clean sheets plummeted, highlighting just how influential he was to their back line.

Importantly for Swansea, Bronn’s also a ball-playing defender. As comfortable with the ball at his feet as he is competing for a header, he fits into the club’s traditional style of play perfectly.

As Potter seeks to reinstall the philosophy that took the club so far, there can be no doubt that Bronn would be a perfect addition

His multi-cultural background reminds of myself lol.

Not to jump into details but I have Syrian,Welsh and Italian roots with some Turkish thrown in the mix.

This Dylan Mahmood Bronn could be a good fit. He could be our new back up in case Bartley leaves (good riddance if he loves Leeds so much)

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

free transfers we should be interested in. on 16:46 - Jun 16 with 4736 viewsmoonie

Let the broken Hearts stand as thrice you Gotta pay.

He seems a right mongrel
free transfers we should be interested in. on 17:09 - Jun 16 with 4705 viewsBadlands

free transfers we should be interested in. on 16:46 - Jun 16 by moonie

Let the broken Hearts stand as thrice you Gotta pay.

He seems a right mongrel

Omarjack
or
Bronn
?
Rude.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

free transfers we should be interested in. on 17:14 - Jun 16 with 4689 viewsmoonie

Sorry, the price you gotta pay
free transfers we should be interested in. on 17:34 - Jun 16 with 4653 viewsGaryjack

free transfers we should be interested in. on 17:14 - Jun 16 by moonie

Sorry, the price you gotta pay

Richard, you really don't help yourself at all do you. Referring to a fellow poster on here as a 'mongrel' dear god! You ask for everything that comes your way on here fella, you really do.
free transfers we should be interested in. on 17:47 - Jun 16 with 4633 viewsmoonie

Gary. Do yourself a favour and read what is posted and look at it another way.

Ffs ,few on here are able to see th bug picture.

You were silent when Omar ,a week after I d buried my father , collected his ashes and returned home was subject of the most appalling ,open insult of a dead man there s ever been in post
Yet, you come up with this bollocks .

Omar was pm d by me to explain ,elaborate and apologise. He chose none yet you sadly have joined in the band of tossers on here .

I ll catch up with Omar ,make no mistake , and I ll look forward to seeing you in the new season as its about time we had a chat over a beer and a sherbet dip
free transfers we should be interested in. on 17:52 - Jun 16 with 4623 viewsjasper_T

Why would we be in the market for a centreback?
free transfers we should be interested in. on 17:54 - Jun 16 with 4620 viewsmoonie

What are you on...commenting on topic like that
free transfers we should be interested in. on 18:30 - Jun 16 with 4571 viewsGaryjack

free transfers we should be interested in. on 17:47 - Jun 16 by moonie

Gary. Do yourself a favour and read what is posted and look at it another way.

Ffs ,few on here are able to see th bug picture.

You were silent when Omar ,a week after I d buried my father , collected his ashes and returned home was subject of the most appalling ,open insult of a dead man there s ever been in post
Yet, you come up with this bollocks .

Omar was pm d by me to explain ,elaborate and apologise. He chose none yet you sadly have joined in the band of tossers on here .

I ll catch up with Omar ,make no mistake , and I ll look forward to seeing you in the new season as its about time we had a chat over a beer and a sherbet dip

i can certainly see the bug picture Richard.

I didn't see the comment from Omar about your dad so can't comment. I can only comment on posts that i see, and in my opinion yours was in poor taste. However, i certainly do not join 'the tossers' as you put it, and have stuck up for you on many occasions when i think you're being hard done by, but crack on you!
free transfers we should be interested in. on 18:40 - Jun 16 with 4552 viewsomarjack

I want to clarify for the last time.

I never insulted moonie's father,once I learned of his passing I actually sympathised. He might have been a wonderful human being.

His son however. He called me a mongrel for being of a mixed multi-cultural background.

Well. Not that I give 2 f*cks about what you think of me. But stop with your lies. I never insulted your father. May his soul rest in peace.

free transfers we should be interested in. on 23:21 - Jun 16 with 4396 viewsomarjack

Anyway, To answer the OP I quoted from my realistic transfer thread:

-Abel Hernandez (this one doesn't need much elaboration)

--Andreas Bjelland (Brentford,29,Danish international,for those who follow the Championship would agree he's a very consistent performer,He's available for free since his contract ran out,would be a great addition for us at this level)

-Keisuke Honda (I've always liked him as he's been one of the best AC Milan players in the past. Now he's playing with Pachuca in Mexico at the age of 31. And it seems like he's had a good campaign with them. Maybe we can consider a 1 year deal?)

-Ivan Strinic (He's been a Napoli LB,clearly behind Ghoulam in the picking order, He spent last season with Sampdoria,he might renew with them. But if he doesn't,we might look into him to contend with Olsson? Not a priority right now)

-Bakary Sako (The Crystal Palace one,he scored 3 vital goals last season in 16 appearances in the PL,I honestly think this could be a reasonable deal for us in case Narsingh leaves,but his injury record is worrying)

-James Collins (West Ham Welsh veteran CB was officially released last night,never liked him but might do a job at a Championship level,realistic deal being Welsh and free with low expectations)

-Chico (you know how much we love our former players)

-Ron Vlaar (umm..)

-Joel Ward and Martin Kelly (2 Palace RBs available for now,would one of them be an upgrade over either Naughton or Roberts? Not sure of that)

-Adam Maher (It's that PSV AMF we were linked with once,his career started well,but I don't know what happened to him as he's become gash)

-Alessio Cerci (An Atletico Madrid star at one point,spent last season at relegated Hellas Verona,probably a wrong move)

-Teemu Pukki (Finnish international who plays for Brondby in Denmark,one of the best players in the league,could be a decent Mcburnie back-up)

FREE AGENTS:

-Wollsheid (CB who played for Leverkusen and Stoke,things didn't work out for him at Stoke but might be a decent back up for VDH and Bartley? not likely)

-Alex Song (yeah he's still around)

-Stephane M'bia (remember him at Sevilla? well now he's a free agent,after a spell at China he's back in the market,could be a good DMF for us)

-Samir Nasri (lol I know,I know..he's been banned by the FIFA for 6 months for "doping violations over drip treatment",but his ban ends around the time the new season starts,he's still 30,but his 2 spells after Man City at Sevilla and Alanyaspor in Turkey have been failures..but you never know,we might rekindle his career once again)

free transfers we should be interested in. on 23:25 - Jun 16 with 4390 viewsomarjack

free transfers we should be interested in. on 17:52 - Jun 16 by jasper_T

Why would we be in the market for a centreback?

Assuming Mawson,Bartley (he has a hard on Leeds),Amat (has a hard on Betis) will depart. We'll obviously need a new CB at least as a cover for VDH and Fernandez.

And if Fernandez leaves,We'll need 2 Centre backs obviously.

free transfers we should be interested in. on 23:38 - Jun 16 with 4376 viewsParsSwans

I’d not touch any journeymen but I’ll go out and say that we should defo go after a one year deal for Wes Hoolahan class act
free transfers we should be interested in. on 23:40 - Jun 16 with 4373 viewsomarjack

free transfers we should be interested in. on 23:38 - Jun 16 by ParsSwans

I’d not touch any journeymen but I’ll go out and say that we should defo go after a one year deal for Wes Hoolahan class act

He's 36.

free transfers we should be interested in. on 10:11 - Jun 17 with 4250 viewsmoonie

Gary.
You won't because it was deleted so offensive was it. I had many pm s stating so.
A few not only refused to accept it was not acceptable but carried it on ,the usual suspects .

You can post as pithy as me but you know the limits . Omarjack has since actually gloried in this and of course it's meat and drink to Pross but he will meet me one day of that I promise .

In the meantime, mongrel... A mixture ,a melange ,hardly up there with beat insults is it ,be fair.
Jesus, even Dylan uses the word in one of his great songs .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024