Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ben Godfrey: Swansea City interested in Norwich midfielder 12:46 - Jun 16 with 4838 viewsforkbeard

Sayuth the beeb:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44506675
Ben Godfrey: Swansea City interested in Norwich midfielder on 13:14 - Jun 16 with 4722 viewsKilkennyjack

20 year old. Great news for our Academy ...

Beware of the Risen People

Ben Godfrey: Swansea City interested in Norwich midfielder on 13:16 - Jun 16 with 4708 viewsGeoffThom

Don’t know anything about him ? One for the future probably to replace grimes
Ben Godfrey: Swansea City interested in Norwich midfielder on 13:18 - Jun 16 with 4700 viewsSwan91

can play in defence as well as midfield according to the website.. does that mean he can be a leon type holding midfielder? don't know about him but if he can do well in the championship at that age... could be worth well more than 3 million in the future.
Ben Godfrey: Swansea City interested in Norwich midfielder on 13:33 - Jun 16 with 4645 viewsglanmorjak

Ben Godfrey: Swansea City interested in Norwich midfielder on 13:18 - Jun 16 by Swan91

can play in defence as well as midfield according to the website.. does that mean he can be a leon type holding midfielder? don't know about him but if he can do well in the championship at that age... could be worth well more than 3 million in the future.

It will be a travesty if this guy is signed for our academy. Last season he played 43 lge matches for Shrewsbury plus the P/Off final. No doubt if info is true it will be for our first team
Ben Godfrey: Swansea City interested in Norwich midfielder on 13:38 - Jun 16 with 4617 viewsAndyNak

My boss is a Norwich season ticket holder. Just text him asking if this was the player he was talking about yesterday...

“Nope. That’s a strange one. Godfrey is apparently rated but not played more than a handful of games. James Maddison is the golden cow”

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

Ben Godfrey: Swansea City interested in Norwich midfielder on 14:02 - Jun 16 with 4543 viewscontroversial_jack

Ben Godfrey: Swansea City interested in Norwich midfielder on 13:38 - Jun 16 by AndyNak

My boss is a Norwich season ticket holder. Just text him asking if this was the player he was talking about yesterday...

“Nope. That’s a strange one. Godfrey is apparently rated but not played more than a handful of games. James Maddison is the golden cow”

I just hope he won't be a Jenkings signing
Ben Godfrey: Swansea City interested in Norwich midfielder on 14:11 - Jun 16 with 4518 viewsFlashberryjack

Ben Godfrey: Swansea City interested in Norwich midfielder on 14:02 - Jun 16 by controversial_jack

I just hope he won't be a Jenkings signing

I doubt very much if it's a Potter signing....BTW anyone know if we've sacked that useless tw*t Leadbeater yet?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Ben Godfrey: Swansea City interested in Norwich midfielder on 14:17 - Jun 16 with 4499 viewshobo

He'd be for our first team. Only ever played at L1 though so a bit extreme to be considering a £3m move
Login to get fewer ads

Ben Godfrey: Swansea City interested in Norwich midfielder on 14:18 - Jun 16 with 4495 viewsjasper_T

Ben Godfrey: Swansea City interested in Norwich midfielder on 13:16 - Jun 16 by GeoffThom

Don’t know anything about him ? One for the future probably to replace grimes

By what metric could Grimes possibly need replacing?
Ben Godfrey: Swansea City interested in Norwich midfielder on 15:36 - Jun 16 with 4321 viewsGeoffThom

Ben Godfrey: Swansea City interested in Norwich midfielder on 14:18 - Jun 16 by jasper_T

By what metric could Grimes possibly need replacing?

The word flop springs to mind
Ben Godfrey: Swansea City interested in Norwich midfielder on 16:43 - Jun 16 with 4173 viewsomarjack

Never heard of him. Which says a lot by the way.

We don't drudge like this in the squad. A Norwich reject FFS.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Ben Godfrey: Swansea City interested in Norwich midfielder on 16:50 - Jun 16 with 4152 viewsmoonie

So we still pay Grimes ?

Just look at the state we re in
Ben Godfrey: Swansea City interested in Norwich midfielder on 16:51 - Jun 16 with 4149 viewsomarjack

Speaking of links. We've been linked with Porto's Goncalo Paciencia who spent the season on loan with Vitoria Setubal and scored 5 goals (poor),Porto want 7 m for him.

Sampdoira,Genoa,Nottingham,Eibar and Eintrach Frankfurt are also interested.

Another Borja? ffs ffs..

Ben Godfrey: Swansea City interested in Norwich midfielder on 18:39 - Jun 16 with 3960 viewsDaggyjack

Ben Godfrey: Swansea City interested in Norwich midfielder on 16:51 - Jun 16 by omarjack

Speaking of links. We've been linked with Porto's Goncalo Paciencia who spent the season on loan with Vitoria Setubal and scored 5 goals (poor),Porto want 7 m for him.

Sampdoira,Genoa,Nottingham,Eibar and Eintrach Frankfurt are also interested.

Another Borja? ffs ffs..

Paciencia actually scored 10 in 24 for Setubal but don't let the facts get in the way.
Ben Godfrey: Swansea City interested in Norwich midfielder on 18:51 - Jun 16 with 3932 viewsomarjack

Ben Godfrey: Swansea City interested in Norwich midfielder on 18:39 - Jun 16 by Daggyjack

Paciencia actually scored 10 in 24 for Setubal but don't let the facts get in the way.

True. But scored 5 league goals.

Ben Godfrey: Swansea City interested in Norwich midfielder on 19:09 - Jun 16 with 3895 viewsLoyal

Ben Godfrey: Swansea City interested in Norwich midfielder on 14:11 - Jun 16 by Flashberryjack

I doubt very much if it's a Potter signing....BTW anyone know if we've sacked that useless tw*t Leadbeater yet?

He's in falkirk mun.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ben Godfrey: Swansea City interested in Norwich midfielder on 20:47 - Jun 16 with 3753 viewsKilkennyjack

Ben Godfrey: Swansea City interested in Norwich midfielder on 19:09 - Jun 16 by Loyal

He's in falkirk mun.

😂😂

Beware of the Risen People

Ben Godfrey: Swansea City interested in Norwich midfielder on 23:48 - Jun 16 with 3593 viewsomarjack

But if we can spare 3 m for practically an academy squad player. That means there are some serious funds in Potter's hands. And Jenkins and friends want to make it right.

Although I hope we avoid. If we want a similar player. Perhaps Glen Kamara from Dundee is a better signing. should cost 2-3 m as well.

Ben Godfrey: Swansea City interested in Norwich midfielder on 12:11 - Jun 17 with 3313 viewsDaggyjack

Ben Godfrey: Swansea City interested in Norwich midfielder on 23:48 - Jun 16 by omarjack

But if we can spare 3 m for practically an academy squad player. That means there are some serious funds in Potter's hands. And Jenkins and friends want to make it right.

Although I hope we avoid. If we want a similar player. Perhaps Glen Kamara from Dundee is a better signing. should cost 2-3 m as well.

If we sign Godfrey, it wouldn't be for the academy, he would need in the 1st team squad.
Ben Godfrey: Swansea City interested in Norwich midfielder on 12:16 - Jun 17 with 3300 viewsSmellyplumz

Ben Godfrey: Swansea City interested in Norwich midfielder on 23:48 - Jun 16 by omarjack

I think your being very optimistic there fella.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024