Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Angry Gypos 16:48 - Jun 16 with 5124 viewsDarran

Creased me this did.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Angry Gypos on 17:03 - Jun 16 with 3302 viewsFlashberryjack

I'm not a big fan of the Gypo community, maybe I've been unlucky but all the ones I've met would steal the saddle off a nightmare.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Angry Gypos on 17:15 - Jun 16 with 3266 viewsSwanjaxs

Brilliant 😂 quite often on my night's off if there's nothing worth watching on the box I'll go on YouTube and search out "gypsy fright", some of them are hilarious, especially after a few pints 🍺

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Angry Gypos on 17:19 - Jun 16 with 3255 viewsHumpty

We praised Michael's brown willy indeed.
Angry Gypos on 17:29 - Jun 16 with 3227 viewsWingstandwood

I used to speak to the long retired (since departed) brother of a famous ex-Wales front row forward a hotheaded rugby playing toughie of many a brawl that could only be described as 'old-school' police.

On night shift, he would switch off his police car headlights and gently glide into a certain traveller site around 3:00 am in the morning and then let rip with his siren. Please bear in mind a female individual belonging to that site had appeared in SWEP for terrorising/robbing a 90 year old Carmarthen O.A.P in an ordeal in which she never recovered. God bless South Wales Constabulary of a bygone era!

Argus!

Angry Gypos on 17:34 - Jun 16 with 3205 viewsCooperman

I once had an early Sunday am altercation with one like those. He was half the size of me and bizarrely wanted to fight me for my jumper.

Thankfully the diplomatic streak in me shone through and both of the people involved, the jumper and my kebab remained unharmed.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Angry Gypos on 17:41 - Jun 16 with 3178 viewsNeath_Jack

You should go and have a pint in the Flying Pig right now.

There's about 30 or more down there, all their horses and carts are tied up to lamposts along the main road

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Angry Gypos on 17:43 - Jun 16 with 3171 viewsNeath_Jack

Fighting is part of their culture, very rare you will come across one that will take a backwards step when there's a chance of a bust up.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Angry Gypos on 17:55 - Jun 16 with 3146 viewsbluey_the_blue

Well remember when a gang pitched up opposite a client site a good few years ago.

Next day, plenty of blood by the entrance. Turned out they decided to it would be a nice place to rob, whilst being too thick to grasp the company did defence work and the security guards weren't people to fvck with...
Login to get fewer ads

Angry Gypos on 18:18 - Jun 16 with 3096 viewsWingstandwood

Angry Gypos on 17:55 - Jun 16 by bluey_the_blue

Well remember when a gang pitched up opposite a client site a good few years ago.

Next day, plenty of blood by the entrance. Turned out they decided to it would be a nice place to rob, whilst being too thick to grasp the company did defence work and the security guards weren't people to fvck with...

They do indeed meet their match, my late grandfather was the ex-village bobby of Grovesend. The villagers had the misfortune of a unwelcome visit bearing anti-social traveller behaviour and thieving. The traveller trespass was on the common where U.S Army G.I's had previously been stationed. Not many people realise Grovesend was one mega army encampment many years ago.

My grandfather was a battle hardened World War veteran and all his fellow constables were also, all males of a certain age tended to be. Put it this way i.e. persuasion/justice by means of brutality came way before any court order. The villagers had no complaints!

Argus!

Angry Gypos on 18:20 - Jun 16 with 3088 viewsexiledclaseboy

Yay for the good old days of police brutality.

Poll: Tory leader

Angry Gypos on 18:25 - Jun 16 with 3070 viewsFlashberryjack

Angry Gypos on 17:43 - Jun 16 by Neath_Jack

Fighting is part of their culture, very rare you will come across one that will take a backwards step when there's a chance of a bust up.

Yeah the ones I've met were tough b*ggers, and thick as sh*te, yet smart as f*ck when it came to robbing.

Hello

Angry Gypos on 18:39 - Jun 16 with 3032 viewsperplex

And to think that if Hitler had not been defeated the Gypsies would have been wiped out, just cant imagine a world with out Gypos.
Angry Gypos on 18:41 - Jun 16 with 3025 viewssainthelens

Is Louis Walsh signing them up ?
Angry Gypos on 19:00 - Jun 16 with 2975 viewsFlashberryjack

Angry Gypos on 18:39 - Jun 16 by perplex

And to think that if Hitler had not been defeated the Gypsies would have been wiped out, just cant imagine a world with out Gypos.

Not only Roma Gipsies but people with disabilities, Poles, Soviet prisoners of war, and Afro-Germans. Jehovah’s Witnesses and homosexuals.

I wonder what the world would look like now if the Germans had actually won the war and ruled Europe.

Hello

Angry Gypos on 19:00 - Jun 16 with 2974 viewsDarran

Angry Gypos on 18:18 - Jun 16 by Wingstandwood

They do indeed meet their match, my late grandfather was the ex-village bobby of Grovesend. The villagers had the misfortune of a unwelcome visit bearing anti-social traveller behaviour and thieving. The traveller trespass was on the common where U.S Army G.I's had previously been stationed. Not many people realise Grovesend was one mega army encampment many years ago.

My grandfather was a battle hardened World War veteran and all his fellow constables were also, all males of a certain age tended to be. Put it this way i.e. persuasion/justice by means of brutality came way before any court order. The villagers had no complaints!

You’re moonies grandson? 😮

Angry Gypos on 19:04 - Jun 16 with 2952 viewsWingstandwood

Angry Gypos on 19:00 - Jun 16 by Darran

You’re moonies grandson? 😮

Moonie is too young to have policed in that time period, it was not all that long after the notorious Muriel Drinkwater murder. A dark time for South Wales police!

Argus!

Angry Gypos on 19:41 - Jun 16 with 2874 viewsperplex

Angry Gypos on 19:00 - Jun 16 by Flashberryjack

Not only Roma Gipsies but people with disabilities, Poles, Soviet prisoners of war, and Afro-Germans. Jehovah’s Witnesses and homosexuals.

I wonder what the world would look like now if the Germans had actually won the war and ruled Europe.

There is a series on Amazon prime about life after the Germans actually won its called the man in the high castle and everyone is raving about it, i am in two minds about taking out a trial period just to watch it.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2018 19:41]
Angry Gypos on 19:43 - Jun 16 with 2860 viewssainthelens

Angry Gypos on 19:41 - Jun 16 by perplex

There is a series on Amazon prime about life after the Germans actually won its called the man in the high castle and everyone is raving about it, i am in two minds about taking out a trial period just to watch it.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2018 19:41]

You have 2 minds ?
Angry Gypos on 20:04 - Jun 16 with 2817 viewsHighjack

Angry Gypos on 17:41 - Jun 16 by Neath_Jack

You should go and have a pint in the Flying Pig right now.

There's about 30 or more down there, all their horses and carts are tied up to lamposts along the main road

They’ve been there a while judging by the horse shit

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Angry Gypos on 16:51 - Jun 17 with 2525 viewsNeath_Jack

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-44512792

Angry Gypos on 16:54 - Jun 17 with 2516 viewsDarran

Angry Gypos on 16:51 - Jun 17 by Neath_Jack

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-44512792

They were arguing over the treatment of their horses on the Neath FB Group last night.

Angry Gypos on 16:57 - Jun 17 with 2509 viewsHighjack

Angry Gypos on 16:54 - Jun 17 by Darran

They were arguing over the treatment of their horses on the Neath FB Group last night.

They’d been tied up all day, standing in their own shit up to their knees.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Angry Gypos on 17:00 - Jun 17 with 2506 viewsDarran

Angry Gypos on 16:57 - Jun 17 by Highjack

They’d been tied up all day, standing in their own shit up to their knees.

I don’t know the full story Hije but that’s basically what someone said and then some gypsys jumped in and started saying they treat the horses well.

Angry Gypos on 17:03 - Jun 17 with 2500 viewsNeath_Jack

Angry Gypos on 16:54 - Jun 17 by Darran

What's it called? There's load of different ones.

Angry Gypos on 17:04 - Jun 17 with 2498 viewsHighjack

Angry Gypos on 17:00 - Jun 17 by Darran

I don’t know the full story Hije but that’s basically what someone said and then some gypsys jumped in and started saying they treat the horses well.

The rope wasn’t very long either so they couldn’t move at all.

I drove past about 3 and they were there and they were still there at 8:30.

I think in general though gypsies do treat the horses well although they use them more as working animals rather than pets.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024