Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Egg chasing Cumru thread ... 20:36 - Jun 16 with 2622 viewsSwanjaxs

CUMON WALES 🤗

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 12:00 - Jun 17 with 711 viewsJackfath

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 12:00 - Jun 17 by Fergal

Or steps in to potentially save his player's life?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 12:04 - Jun 17 with 707 viewsSwanjaxs

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 12:00 - Jun 17 by Fergal

Or steps in to potentially save his player's life?

Well... the only person i saw throwing a punch was the Argentinean physio
[Post edited 17 Jun 2018 12:08]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 12:11 - Jun 17 with 695 viewsPozuelosSideys

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 12:04 - Jun 17 by Swanjaxs

Well... the only person i saw throwing a punch was the Argentinean physio
[Post edited 17 Jun 2018 12:08]

With the players Wales have in the back line, i think Patchell is the better 10 because he is able play a much flatter game the Biggar. Biggar still holds the shirt mind, although RP has done himself a lot of good.

Anscombe is crap. He should be at 15 or nowhere. Considering Amos, Williams and 1//2p play there, he may struggle to get a game

The backrow options, particularly at 7 are pretty exciting tbh. Also at hooker.

Edit - didnt mean to quote
[Post edited 17 Jun 2018 12:12]

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 12:19 - Jun 17 with 674 viewsJackfath

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 12:11 - Jun 17 by PozuelosSideys

With the players Wales have in the back line, i think Patchell is the better 10 because he is able play a much flatter game the Biggar. Biggar still holds the shirt mind, although RP has done himself a lot of good.

Anscombe is crap. He should be at 15 or nowhere. Considering Amos, Williams and 1//2p play there, he may struggle to get a game

The backrow options, particularly at 7 are pretty exciting tbh. Also at hooker.

Edit - didnt mean to quote
[Post edited 17 Jun 2018 12:12]

Why does Biggar still hold the shirt in your opinion? As you said Patchell plays a better game to get the backs going. He's got to be number one now moving into the Autumn. It's not helped Biggar's case either with him moving out of Wales.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 12:27 - Jun 17 with 662 viewspikeypaul

Why would moving to a much higher standard hamper Biggars poistion at #1 choice?

It's like a saying a footballer moving from a championship club to a Premiership club has less chance of playing internationals.

Luckily Gatland and co know a lot more about rugby than the planet swans forum posters.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 12:33 - Jun 17 with 656 viewsJackfath

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 12:27 - Jun 17 by pikeypaul

Why would moving to a much higher standard hamper Biggars poistion at #1 choice?

It's like a saying a footballer moving from a championship club to a Premiership club has less chance of playing internationals.

Luckily Gatland and co know a lot more about rugby than the planet swans forum posters.

Higher standard?

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 13:05 - Jun 17 with 620 viewsPozuelosSideys

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 12:19 - Jun 17 by Jackfath

Why does Biggar still hold the shirt in your opinion? As you said Patchell plays a better game to get the backs going. He's got to be number one now moving into the Autumn. It's not helped Biggar's case either with him moving out of Wales.

Its an experience and game management thing. RP has often struggled for form, but now hes playing regularly in a decent side with a set of forwards who arent going backwards all the time (for the Turks and Wales), he looks a much better player who is developing. He cant play that flat when his teams are always behind teh gain line.

Biggars kicking and aerial (sp?) is superior though. Dont think Northamption will be the best move for him or his career though

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 13:16 - Jun 17 with 607 viewspikeypaul

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 12:33 - Jun 17 by Jackfath

Higher standard?

Yes higher standard.

Aviva Premiership is massively better than Pro 14 .

AP games are virtual full strength teams week in week out with huge intensity.
Pro 14 games are nearly always a mixture of 1st and 2nd team players who would get nowhere near a starting posistion with the likes of Saracens or Exeter.

The Irish teams get to the top of the pro14 every year even with fielding reserve teams all season and only play full strength teams in the semi and final at the end of the year.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Login to get fewer ads

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 13:20 - Jun 17 with 594 viewstrampie

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 13:16 - Jun 17 by pikeypaul

Yes higher standard.

Aviva Premiership is massively better than Pro 14 .

AP games are virtual full strength teams week in week out with huge intensity.
Pro 14 games are nearly always a mixture of 1st and 2nd team players who would get nowhere near a starting posistion with the likes of Saracens or Exeter.

The Irish teams get to the top of the pro14 every year even with fielding reserve teams all season and only play full strength teams in the semi and final at the end of the year.

The Pro14 is the best league in Europe.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 13:39 - Jun 17 with 584 viewsNeath_Jack

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 11:34 - Jun 17 by Jackfath

I am disappointed that the last few minutes seem to be the big talking point on here.

At last the Welsh seem to have developed strength in depth. Many experienced players will be thinking that they no longer have an easy route into the side, which has to be great news for all fans of Welsh Rugby.

One point from me. The subs. They are brought on at 60 mins, without fail. The Argies were about to capitalise. However on comes Anscombe and the others and all momentum is lost. No coincidence that we lost the last 20 minutes. This happens more often than it should and needs to be looked at. Patchell was having a stormer and should have stayed on. Soured a magnificent game for me.

Capitulate.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 14:03 - Jun 17 with 560 viewsBarrySwan

Eddie Jones was right for once.

Patchell is a liability. He's simply nowhere near International class.
Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 14:15 - Jun 17 with 545 viewsoldcob

Egg chasing Cumru thread ... on 22:35 - Jun 16 by Swanjaxs

Well never seen that before 😮 physio attacks player! Dew dew 👏

Dew is the wet stuff you get on grass in the morning. Duw is the Welsh for God. Bad enough you insult the country by mis-spelling its name (try Cymru) without committing sacrilege. Where's Trampie when you need him?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024