Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MARK crutches 21:18 - Jun 16 with 5887 viewsdickythorpe

Is he still alive?
[Post edited 16 Jun 2018 21:27]
MARK crutches on 17:24 - Jun 17 with 2208 viewsmoonie

IT looks like he doesn't enjoy it at all. Hardly blame him but he s certainly fanatical follower but a quite ,humble guy . I spoke to him once ,think it was Leeds Rd on a Tuesday night . About 150 of us. Man to man marking .

I hope next season our new players will make him happy as he deserves it
MARK crutches on 17:24 - Jun 17 with 2204 viewsHighjack

I always assumed mark crutches was his real name.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

MARK crutches on 17:26 - Jun 17 with 2194 viewsmoonie

Seem to recall him being refered to as Shuna
MARK crutches on 17:26 - Jun 17 with 2186 viewsDarran

MARK crutches on 17:24 - Jun 17 by Highjack

I always assumed mark crutches was his real name.

A bit like Harry Cane?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

MARK crutches on 17:27 - Jun 17 with 2194 viewsdonnybackspin

I am standing!!
MARK crutches on 17:53 - Jun 17 with 2161 viewsWingstandwood

Always had a deep respect and admiration for a particular supporter type with loyalty that borders on O.C.D.

I can remember BBC doing a series called Ripping Yarns and one particular episode featuring a fictional team called Barnstoneworth United and its No 1 fanatical supporter . I found it funny because many supporters can identify with a certain breed of 'super-supporter' that takes following a beloved team to profound levels. A type of supporter loyalty that to many outside of the supporter- fold would wrongly perceive to be absolute insanity.

Argus!

MARK crutches on 18:19 - Jun 17 with 2122 viewsDarran

MARK crutches on 17:53 - Jun 17 by Wingstandwood

Always had a deep respect and admiration for a particular supporter type with loyalty that borders on O.C.D.

I can remember BBC doing a series called Ripping Yarns and one particular episode featuring a fictional team called Barnstoneworth United and its No 1 fanatical supporter . I found it funny because many supporters can identify with a certain breed of 'super-supporter' that takes following a beloved team to profound levels. A type of supporter loyalty that to many outside of the supporter- fold would wrongly perceive to be absolute insanity.

It’s not difficult to do when you’ve got fuçk all else to do mind.

MARK crutches on 18:44 - Jun 17 with 2104 viewsswan65split

gosh I remember that, didnt know he was in Baglan, then again the Bay was too posh for me,lol, only Posh Godders frequented there,lol
Login to get fewer ads

MARK crutches on 19:32 - Jun 17 with 2068 viewsmajorraglan

MARK crutches on 18:44 - Jun 17 by swan65split

gosh I remember that, didnt know he was in Baglan, then again the Bay was too posh for me,lol, only Posh Godders frequented there,lol

I see to go down the Bay with a few of my mates, one of them was a Cardiff fan and he used to have a fair bit of banter with Mark and the guy who used to own/manage the place John. They flattened the Bay and built houses there.

Happy memories.
MARK crutches on 19:44 - Jun 17 with 2047 viewsDarran

MARK crutches on 19:32 - Jun 17 by majorraglan

I see to go down the Bay with a few of my mates, one of them was a Cardiff fan and he used to have a fair bit of banter with Mark and the guy who used to own/manage the place John. They flattened the Bay and built houses there.

Happy memories.

John Trainor,I’ve seen him down the Liberty a few times.

MARK crutches on 20:00 - Jun 17 with 2015 viewsdickythorpe

MARK crutches on 18:19 - Jun 17 by Darran

MARK crutches on 20:06 - Jun 17 with 1999 viewsLoyal

MARK crutches on 18:19 - Jun 17 by Darran

I thought the assessments for spongs was a lot harsher these days ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

MARK crutches on 20:51 - Jun 17 with 1950 viewsdobjack2

MARK crutches on 20:06 - Jun 17 by Loyal

I thought the assessments for spongs was a lot harsher these days ?

They are.
MARK crutches on 21:21 - Jun 17 with 1897 viewsBrynmill_Jack

MARK crutches on 17:24 - Jun 17 by moonie

IT looks like he doesn't enjoy it at all. Hardly blame him but he s certainly fanatical follower but a quite ,humble guy . I spoke to him once ,think it was Leeds Rd on a Tuesday night . About 150 of us. Man to man marking .

I hope next season our new players will make him happy as he deserves it

And I don't ???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

MARK crutches on 21:48 - Jun 17 with 1851 viewsmoonie

No Hun,of course not, and I hope you have a pleasant summer.

The Perches are off to Skegness soon for annual holibobs
MARK crutches on 01:06 - Jun 18 with 1735 viewsLoyal

MARK crutches on 20:51 - Jun 17 by dobjack2

They are.

Apparently Mark goes running every morning.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

MARK crutches on 05:21 - Jun 18 with 1679 viewsBrynmill_Jack

MARK crutches on 01:06 - Jun 18 by Loyal

Apparently Mark goes running every morning.

Not with that gut he doesn't

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

MARK crutches on 10:08 - Jun 18 with 1612 viewsLoyal

MARK crutches on 05:21 - Jun 18 by Brynmill_Jack

Not with that gut he doesn't

Roller skating ?

MARK crutches on 11:47 - Jun 18 with 1571 viewswhiterock

Mark had a deal with John Traynor, he'd work all the hours god sent so long as he could be off on Tuesday's and Saturday's to watch the Swans, wherever they were, this worked for a number of years in both the Lamb and Flag in Morriston and the Baglan Bay until one day Mark lifted a barrel, his back gave way and the barrel fell on top of him. (hence the crutches).
He missed three games during that time as he was in hospital in Carmarthen having an major back operation, he should have missed a fourth but his brother sneaked him to the Vetch in his pyjamas, the nurses didn't even know he had gone, they thought he'd gone out for a bit of fresh air.
I think these are the only games he's missed since the late 70's.
MARK crutches on 13:36 - Jun 18 with 1515 viewsYossarian

MARK crutches on 17:23 - Jun 17 by dobjack2

In fact you are talking through what you are sitting on. He’s had to use crutches to help him walk since his second unsuccessful back operation following an accident at work, which was a long time ago.

If you say so

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

MARK crutches on 15:41 - Jun 18 with 1447 viewsLoyal

MARK crutches on 11:47 - Jun 18 by whiterock

Mark had a deal with John Traynor, he'd work all the hours god sent so long as he could be off on Tuesday's and Saturday's to watch the Swans, wherever they were, this worked for a number of years in both the Lamb and Flag in Morriston and the Baglan Bay until one day Mark lifted a barrel, his back gave way and the barrel fell on top of him. (hence the crutches).
He missed three games during that time as he was in hospital in Carmarthen having an major back operation, he should have missed a fourth but his brother sneaked him to the Vetch in his pyjamas, the nurses didn't even know he had gone, they thought he'd gone out for a bit of fresh air.
I think these are the only games he's missed since the late 70's.

Patt timer when you look at it like that.
I actually know him, nice bloke, a bit limited, his life is total football, but loves the swans, do for me.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024