Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Never felt more like singing the blues.... 07:35 - Jun 17 with 1403 viewstrampie

Never felt more like singing the blues,
when Wales win and England lose,
oh Wales,
you have got me sing the blues.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Never felt more like singing the blues.... on 07:38 - Jun 17 with 1395 viewstrampie

A top performance and win by Wales out in Argentina [is that 5 wins in a row ?] and England get beat yet again out in South Africa [is that 5 losses in a row - 6 if you count the Ba-baas for them ?].

Wales doing well.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Never felt more like singing the blues.... on 07:54 - Jun 17 with 1378 viewspeenemunde

I’m looking forward to Wales opening match at Russia 2018.
Never felt more like singing the blues.... on 07:56 - Jun 17 with 1374 viewsphact0rri

Never felt more like singing the blues.... on 07:38 - Jun 17 by trampie

A top performance and win by Wales out in Argentina [is that 5 wins in a row ?] and England get beat yet again out in South Africa [is that 5 losses in a row - 6 if you count the Ba-baas for them ?].

Wales doing well.

Well I do know that americas tour was a success and makes me positive of the future.

England though... how is eddie Jones still employed at this point?

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Never felt more like singing the blues.... on 08:02 - Jun 17 with 1364 viewsWhiterockin

Never felt more like singing the blues.... on 07:54 - Jun 17 by peenemunde

I'm looking forward to the normal England capitulation at an international tournament.
Never felt more like singing the blues.... on 08:07 - Jun 17 with 1353 viewspeenemunde

Never felt more like singing the blues.... on 08:02 - Jun 17 by Whiterockin

I'm looking forward to the normal England capitulation at an international tournament.

Still not as early as Wales capitulation.
Never felt more like singing the blues.... on 08:12 - Jun 17 with 1348 viewstrampie

I seen the Ben Youngs interview after the game and it was a reaction that you would typically associate with the English after defeat, players from other nations could act like that I suppose but if you would put money on what sporting nations players would act like that you would say it would be the English, lots of them are just bad losers and that was just yet another example.

No controversy, no last minute loss, not a game were they had the upper hand and managed to lose, just a straight forward regulation loss to a team that was a notch better than them and they react like that.

Never felt more like singing the blues.... on 08:39 - Jun 17 with 1315 viewsWhiterockin

Never felt more like singing the blues.... on 08:07 - Jun 17 by peenemunde

Still not as early as Wales capitulation.

Pray tell me when was the last time England reached the semi final of a major tournament. Welsh supporters do not need to get a history book out to check.
Never felt more like singing the blues.... on 08:47 - Jun 17 with 1297 viewsraynor94

Never felt more like singing the blues.... on 08:39 - Jun 17 by Whiterockin

Pray tell me when was the last time England reached the semi final of a major tournament. Welsh supporters do not need to get a history book out to check.

We are talking rugby here, when was the last time Wales won the world cup

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Never felt more like singing the blues.... on 08:48 - Jun 17 with 1297 viewsBrynCartwright

Never felt more like singing the blues.... on 07:54 - Jun 17 by peenemunde

You must be the most negative and annoying individual I have ever come across in my entire life. Give everyone a break and leave the forum for good. Every one of your posts is hypercritical and negative.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Never felt more like singing the blues.... on 08:54 - Jun 17 with 1281 viewsWhiterockin

Never felt more like singing the blues.... on 08:47 - Jun 17 by raynor94

We are talking rugby here, when was the last time Wales won the world cup

I didn't realise "I’m looking forward to Wales opening match at Russia 2018" was a reference to rugby.
Never felt more like singing the blues.... on 09:24 - Jun 17 with 1245 viewsraynor94

Never felt more like singing the blues.... on 08:54 - Jun 17 by Whiterockin

I didn't realise "I’m looking forward to Wales opening match at Russia 2018" was a reference to rugby.

The opening post is about rugby, you and DGT brought football into it

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Never felt more like singing the blues.... on 09:30 - Jun 17 with 1223 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I'm very much with with Tramps on this, particularly with the odious Eddie Jones in charge of England.

Having said that, surely it's the English who should be singing the blues right now and not the Welsh?

I expect Wales to move into the top 4 of the world rankings now and above England.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Never felt more like singing the blues.... on 09:53 - Jun 17 with 1195 viewstrampie

Never felt more like singing the blues.... on 09:30 - Jun 17 by Joe_bradshaw

I'm very much with with Tramps on this, particularly with the odious Eddie Jones in charge of England.

Having said that, surely it's the English who should be singing the blues right now and not the Welsh?

I expect Wales to move into the top 4 of the world rankings now and above England.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/latest-world-rugby-rankings

Never felt more like singing the blues.... on 09:54 - Jun 17 with 1189 viewsmoonie

I'm with trampie here .
Youngs is a fine e ample of Leicester kuntism.

They ve not got over winning RWC 15 yrs ago .

They won't do it again .

Jones is simply making matters worse .

They need to take on a little humility

As for Wales, Gatland has done a remarkable job rebuilding and we owe him a lot.

I'm quite excited about the next World Cup
Never felt more like singing the blues.... on 10:16 - Jun 17 with 1153 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Fortunately Warrenball appears to be a thing of the past.

With so many Scarlets currently in the Welsh team it would be madness not to play Scarlet rugby. It can be high risk but it's great to watch and when everything goes to hand it's sensational.

Pivac is doing an excellent job there and Stephen Jones is proving to be an outstanding attacking coach.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024