Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I will clarify my feud with Moonie once and for all. 10:44 - Jun 17 with 4315 viewsomarjack

And I dare anyone to bring an evidence to contradict me. I'm stating facts.

Moonie said in some thread (I forgot which one to be exact,if someone remembers it'll be a good help) some things about how people aren't born equal,therefore don't deserve the same rights.

And as any decent human being (me along many others by the way), I called him out on his bullsh!t. And I accused him (rightly so) of being a white-supremacist (his record proves that fact as he's often complained about black men and crime statistics etc)

What I said was this. And only this, Was it wrong? yes. was I childish? yes. But that's all it was. I said "Your dad should have w@nked you down the sink". That's all I said in reference to his father.

I did not know he's passed away recently. How the f*ck would I have known that? 2nd of all,The insult was directed strictly at moonie. Not his father. And it had nothing to do with his passing.

Moonie knows the truth. yet he chooses to make up lies and to sully my name by making me out to be some sort of monster. All the while he calls me a mongrel for my ethnicity. Another proof of his white-supremacy. What's next? sand-n*gger?

Anyway I stated many times before. I'm sorry about your father passing moonie, I really do. I don't know what kind of a man he was but he might have been a really decent human being. A shame that you don't have the decency to live up to his standards.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

I will clarify my feud with Moonie once and for all. on 11:03 - Jun 17 with 4261 viewsomarjack

I would also like to apologise if you saw what I said as an insult to your late old man. I certainly didn't mean it to be. And if you saw it as a low shot from my part I'm sorry.

But that doesn't change the fact that your behaviour towards me and my race is nothing short of abhorrent. Now it's your turn to apologise,move on and bury the hatchet. What do you say?

I will clarify my feud with Moonie once and for all. on 11:14 - Jun 17 with 4230 viewsDarran

Well said. Moonie knows exactly what was said but the fact he turned into something else is fuçking sickening,that’s the type of person he is though,believe me I know.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

I will clarify my feud with Moonie once and for all. on 11:35 - Jun 17 with 4177 viewsomarjack

I will clarify my feud with Moonie once and for all. on 11:14 - Jun 17 by Darran

Well said. Moonie knows exactly what was said but the fact he turned into something else is fuçking sickening,that’s the type of person he is though,believe me I know.

And I'm willing to let it all go. Although if he keeps going with his medieval rhetoric I'm still going to call him out on the issues, Perhaps more politely as it's always better to rise above.

But if calls me a racially related term one more time, I'm gonna rip him a new vagina. I hope it won't reach that.

I will clarify my feud with Moonie once and for all. on 12:38 - Jun 17 with 4082 viewsBadlands

Given the content of his posts (and I'm only going on a couple of months worth) I can see he's a twister of the highest order. It's what people with his (apparent) beliefs have to do to justify their prejudices. Reality and reason would make them have to back down.
Anyway, what I wanted to say was keep on posting and try to ignore the personal abuse.
ps
;a white-supremacist (his record proves that fact) - there is nothing supreme about supremacists.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

I will clarify my feud with Moonie once and for all. on 13:06 - Jun 17 with 4039 viewsCooperman

Why dredge this up on Father’s Day?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

I will clarify my feud with Moonie once and for all. on 13:08 - Jun 17 with 4030 viewsSwanjaxs

I will clarify my feud with Moonie once and for all. on 13:06 - Jun 17 by Cooperman

Absolutely mate!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

I will clarify my feud with Moonie once and for all. on 13:09 - Jun 17 with 4022 viewstrampie

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

I will clarify my feud with Moonie once and for all. on 13:35 - Jun 17 with 3956 viewsNeath_Jack

Nobody cares mate.

Well, maybe Darran and that's about it.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

I will clarify my feud with Moonie once and for all. on 15:08 - Jun 17 with 3841 viewsDarran

I will clarify my feud with Moonie once and for all. on 13:06 - Jun 17 by Cooperman

He didn’t dredge it up thought Coops,moonie dredged it up in another thread earlier today.

I don’t care either but I do care about someone on here that’s posting the most disgusting of lies,I saw Omar’s initial thread last weekend and he 100% DID NOT post what moonies said he posted everyday this last week.

I will clarify my feud with Moonie once and for all. on 15:09 - Jun 17 with 3841 viewsHighjack

Shit! Is it Father’s Day today???

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

I will clarify my feud with Moonie once and for all. on 15:48 - Jun 17 with 3763 viewsMrSwerve

I will clarify my feud with Moonie once and for all. on 15:09 - Jun 17 by Highjack

Shit! Is it Father’s Day today???

Yes son.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

I will clarify my feud with Moonie once and for all. on 16:51 - Jun 17 with 3691 viewsBadlands

One called the other a mongrel yesterday. Guess who said what of whom?
And fathers' day is b******s.
Mothering Sunday was nothing to do with mothers (it was when people went to their 'mother' church) until a profit could be seen and fathers' day is the same.
(Washington 1910)
[Post edited 17 Jun 2018 16:54]

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

I will clarify my feud with Moonie once and for all. on 17:02 - Jun 17 with 3655 viewsLoyal

I will clarify my feud with Moonie once and for all. on 11:35 - Jun 17 by omarjack

And I'm willing to let it all go. Although if he keeps going with his medieval rhetoric I'm still going to call him out on the issues, Perhaps more politely as it's always better to rise above.

But if calls me a racially related term one more time, I'm gonna rip him a new vagina. I hope it won't reach that.

Surgery is sometimes the best answer.
What is your ethnicity ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

I will clarify my feud with Moonie once and for all. on 23:14 - Jun 17 with 3465 viewspremierjack

Grow up and Let it go, you will both be back in school tomorrow
I will clarify my feud with Moonie once and for all. on 23:16 - Jun 17 with 3461 viewsDarran

I will clarify my feud with Moonie once and for all. on 23:14 - Jun 17 by premierjack

Grow up and Let it go, you will both be back in school tomorrow

Who are you talking to?

I will clarify my feud with Moonie once and for all. on 23:52 - Jun 17 with 3418 viewsTownhill_Hilton

I will clarify my feud with Moonie once and for all. on 23:16 - Jun 17 by Darran

Who are you talking to?

Okay kiddies. Listen up. Firstly, Calling people a stigmatised label because they hold a different view is an unfortunate modern habit which has become far too common in this playground. It is an extremely lazy and unintelligent response, the lowest form of debate. I actually think both of you were wrong, because, secondly, people aren't born equal, but that doesn't exclude them from having basic human rights, but pointing out a scientifically proven fact (that people are born with widely divergent characteristics is self evident) does not make you a white supremacist. The correct response was to refute the statement not attack the person, and then none of this would have occurred. Got that. Now play nicely, there's good boys.
I will clarify my feud with Moonie once and for all. on 01:59 - Jun 18 with 3367 viewsLoyal

I will clarify my feud with Moonie once and for all. on 23:52 - Jun 17 by Townhill_Hilton

Okay kiddies. Listen up. Firstly, Calling people a stigmatised label because they hold a different view is an unfortunate modern habit which has become far too common in this playground. It is an extremely lazy and unintelligent response, the lowest form of debate. I actually think both of you were wrong, because, secondly, people aren't born equal, but that doesn't exclude them from having basic human rights, but pointing out a scientifically proven fact (that people are born with widely divergent characteristics is self evident) does not make you a white supremacist. The correct response was to refute the statement not attack the person, and then none of this would have occurred. Got that. Now play nicely, there's good boys.

Couple of things mate.
1. Stop talking sense and ...
2. The other stuff you said.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

I will clarify my feud with Moonie once and for all. on 05:54 - Jun 18 with 3328 viewsjackal

I will clarify my feud with Moonie once and for all. on 16:51 - Jun 17 by Badlands

One called the other a mongrel yesterday. Guess who said what of whom?
And fathers' day is b******s.
Mothering Sunday was nothing to do with mothers (it was when people went to their 'mother' church) until a profit could be seen and fathers' day is the same.
(Washington 1910)
[Post edited 17 Jun 2018 16:54]

I agree.

Mother's Day and Father's Day is just another way of pressurising people into spending cash.

I tell my kids not to get me anything.
I will clarify my feud with Moonie once and for all. on 07:29 - Jun 18 with 3274 viewsFireboy2

I will clarify my feud with Moonie once and for all. on 05:54 - Jun 18 by jackal

I agree.

Mother's Day and Father's Day is just another way of pressurising people into spending cash.

I tell my kids not to get me anything.

I dont

Its the only time of the year when i get to do fvck all and my boys(wife)actually buys me something

I will clarify my feud with Moonie once and for all. on 13:01 - Jun 18 with 3105 viewsLohengrin

I will clarify my feud with Moonie once and for all. on 07:29 - Jun 18 by Fireboy2

I dont

Its the only time of the year when i get to do fvck all and my boys(wife)actually buys me something

I got a 12-year-old bottle of Highland Park Viking Honour out of it.

You won’t find too many complaints here either, mate. Roll on next year, I say!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

I will clarify my feud with Moonie once and for all. on 18:13 - Jun 18 with 2931 viewsmax936

I will clarify my feud with Moonie once and for all. on 13:01 - Jun 18 by Lohengrin

I had a bottle of Apothic Red off my lads, but I'm on the wagon plus I've a bottle here unopened I still haven't tasted the stuff so I hope its nice

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

I will clarify my feud with Moonie once and for all. on 18:32 - Jun 18 with 2901 viewstheloneranger

I will clarify my feud with Moonie once and for all. on 13:01 - Jun 18 by Lohengrin

Great site for whisky and other brews

https://www.masterofmalt.com/region-style/highland/single-malt-whisky/

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024