Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Signing The Next Eden Hazard?? 16:36 - Jun 17 with 5656 viewsSwan91

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-move-swe

dubbed the next eden hazard. some class him as a midfielder some as a striker... looks like he plays the number 10 role so finally a replacement for Siggy???

14 goals in 60 games is ok and at 24 it is a good age.. also contract runs out in December so we can get him for a reduced price. looks quite a skillfull players.
Signing The Next Eden Hazard?? on 16:37 - Jun 17 with 4558 viewsSwan91

Also the fact that he plays in Sweden shows that GP and his team are actually looking for their own players!
Signing The Next Eden Hazard?? on 16:40 - Jun 17 with 4545 viewsNeath_Jack

The next Eden Hazard be f*cked

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Signing The Next Eden Hazard?? on 16:43 - Jun 17 with 4518 viewsSwan91

Signing The Next Eden Hazard?? on 16:40 - Jun 17 by Neath_Jack

Still..... the fact that we are looking for a number 10 role player is positive news, definitely been missing a siggy type player (now just need strikers aswell)
Signing The Next Eden Hazard?? on 16:59 - Jun 17 with 4432 viewsLoyal

At 24 he had better hurry up.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Signing The Next Eden Hazard?? on 17:05 - Jun 17 with 4387 viewsNeath_Jack

Signing The Next Eden Hazard?? on 16:59 - Jun 17 by Loyal

At 24 he had better hurry up.

Exactly. And how he's managed to not get himself signed by Chelsea/Utd/Man City etc is one of the mysteries modern of the world.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Signing The Next Eden Hazard?? on 17:16 - Jun 17 with 4354 viewsSwan91

Signing The Next Eden Hazard?? on 17:05 - Jun 17 by Neath_Jack

Exactly. And how he's managed to not get himself signed by Chelsea/Utd/Man City etc is one of the mysteries modern of the world.

Well that happens in football... i'm not saying that he is going to be the next hazard, but there are many cases where players don't get recognised by bigger teams but still does well in the PL (e.g Vardy, Michu, Britton etc etc etc)

He doesn't have to be the next Harzard but even if he becomes a 1/4 of him... he would still have a successful time with us. We are Championship.. and if we go back up we would be lower half PL team.

This is our type of signing.. unknown, looks promising but isn't going to be picked up by a big team and 24 is still pretty young.
Signing The Next Eden Hazard?? on 17:32 - Jun 17 with 4280 viewspencoedjack

Which players do you think we should sign then ?

Looks decent to me if you look past the cheap journalism headline
Signing The Next Eden Hazard?? on 17:39 - Jun 17 with 4256 viewsNeath_Jack

Signing The Next Eden Hazard?? on 17:16 - Jun 17 by Swan91

Well that happens in football... i'm not saying that he is going to be the next hazard, but there are many cases where players don't get recognised by bigger teams but still does well in the PL (e.g Vardy, Michu, Britton etc etc etc)

He doesn't have to be the next Harzard but even if he becomes a 1/4 of him... he would still have a successful time with us. We are Championship.. and if we go back up we would be lower half PL team.

This is our type of signing.. unknown, looks promising but isn't going to be picked up by a big team and 24 is still pretty young.

I haven't suggested that you've called him that mun.

Login to get fewer ads

Signing The Next Eden Hazard?? on 17:42 - Jun 17 with 4249 viewsNeath_Jack

Signing The Next Eden Hazard?? on 17:32 - Jun 17 by pencoedjack

Which players do you think we should sign then ?

Looks decent to me if you look past the cheap journalism headline

I've no idea wuss, i don't watch enough of players that don't play for the Swans, other than if they're on MOTD or the World Cup.

I also don't know what sort of coin we've got to spend either.

I don't go in for all that we should sign Dai from so and so, or we should sign Mike from there. I'll just get behind whoever we sign, as i always do.

Signing The Next Eden Hazard?? on 17:43 - Jun 17 with 4243 viewsexiledclaseboy

Signing The Next Eden Hazard?? on 17:42 - Jun 17 by Neath_Jack

I've no idea wuss, i don't watch enough of players that don't play for the Swans, other than if they're on MOTD or the World Cup.

I also don't know what sort of coin we've got to spend either.

I don't go in for all that we should sign Dai from so and so, or we should sign Mike from there. I'll just get behind whoever we sign, as i always do.

Mike from there is a real prospect. We should definitely sign him.

Poll: Tory leader

Signing The Next Eden Hazard?? on 17:44 - Jun 17 with 4236 viewsNeath_Jack

Signing The Next Eden Hazard?? on 17:43 - Jun 17 by exiledclaseboy

Mike from there is a real prospect. We should definitely sign him.

You're just basing that on youtube clips and a tedious link of Potter once sat on the same coach as him to Hull.

Signing The Next Eden Hazard?? on 17:49 - Jun 17 with 4224 viewsexiledclaseboy

Signing The Next Eden Hazard?? on 17:44 - Jun 17 by Neath_Jack

You're just basing that on youtube clips and a tedious link of Potter once sat on the same coach as him to Hull.

Nonsense, it’s from years of research into the Algerian Premier League. I’d be more comfortable if Mike had a more exotic sounding name like Mikolas or something though. Foreign players are always better. Ask Roque Mesa.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2018 18:54]

Poll: Tory leader

Signing The Next Eden Hazard?? on 17:52 - Jun 17 with 4214 viewsNeath_Jack

Signing The Next Eden Hazard?? on 17:49 - Jun 17 by exiledclaseboy

Nonsense, it’s from years of research into the Algerian Premier League. I’d be more comfortable if Mike had a more exotic sounding name like Mikolas or something though. Foreign players are always better. Ask Roque Mesa.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2018 18:54]

Signing The Next Eden Hazard?? on 17:55 - Jun 17 with 4189 viewsPrivate_Partz

Well if it is true it is encouraging. We are going for players that we need and it seems Potter is likely to have been involved in this one.
Hope this is the case.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Signing The Next Eden Hazard?? on 17:57 - Jun 17 with 4171 viewshobo

Strange how Sweden aren't taking their version of Hazard to the WC!
Signing The Next Eden Hazard?? on 18:11 - Jun 17 with 4095 viewsDJack

Signing The Next Eden Hazard?? on 17:57 - Jun 17 by hobo

He had a letter from his mam as he is poor...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Signing The Next Eden Hazard?? on 18:27 - Jun 17 with 4024 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Just an oversight!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Signing The Next Eden Hazard?? on 18:33 - Jun 17 with 4004 viewsBadlands

When asked about the comparison, Kerim Mrabti, remarked. "You kick one f*****g ball boy and all of a sudden you're Eden Hazard!'

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Signing The Next Eden Hazard?? on 18:50 - Jun 17 with 3937 viewsvetchonian

Signing The Next Eden Hazard?? on 17:05 - Jun 17 by Neath_Jack

The same could have been said of a certain Michu...he hadn't been signed up by a top six pl club.....look beyond the journalism.....for me it looks like Potter has been given a say in recruitment...and we get a "Siggy" type player who funnily enough didn't get himself signed to a top 6 club before he had come to us.......

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Signing The Next Eden Hazard?? on 18:58 - Jun 17 with 3881 viewsSmellyplumz

Montero played in the wc mind.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Signing The Next Eden Hazard?? on 19:06 - Jun 17 with 3860 viewsNeath_Jack

Signing The Next Eden Hazard?? on 18:50 - Jun 17 by vetchonian

The same could have been said of a certain Michu...he hadn't been signed up by a top six pl club.....look beyond the journalism.....for me it looks like Potter has been given a say in recruitment...and we get a "Siggy" type player who funnily enough didn't get himself signed to a top 6 club before he had come to us.......

Mate, trust me on this now, you're way over thinking my comments. I was laughing at him being labelled as the next Hazard, that and that alone. Do you get that?

Signing The Next Eden Hazard?? on 20:50 - Jun 17 with 3583 viewsomarjack

But..if Mrabti is the Sweidsh Hazard. Does that mean Olsson and Nordfeldt are the Swedish Kyle Walker and De Gea?

What about the Ayew brothers? Are they the Ghanian Messi and Ronaldo?

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Signing The Next Eden Hazard?? on 21:09 - Jun 17 with 3508 viewsLeonWasGod

Far more likely to be the next Matt Grimes given our recent record.

We’ll see.

Wasn’t Oliviera supposed to be the next [someone good]? Can’t remember who, but I’m sure he was bigged up before he joined us.
Signing The Next Eden Hazard?? on 21:20 - Jun 17 with 3460 viewsvetchonian

Signing The Next Eden Hazard?? on 21:09 - Jun 17 by LeonWasGod

We’ll see.

Wasn’t Oliviera supposed to be the next [someone good]? Can’t remember who, but I’m sure he was bigged up before he joined us.

A bit like Sanches then

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Signing The Next Eden Hazard?? on 21:26 - Jun 17 with 3440 viewsGaryjack

Signing The Next Eden Hazard?? on 21:09 - Jun 17 by LeonWasGod

We’ll see.

Ah! Matt Grimes. The next Glenn Hoddle wasn't he?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024