Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea International Jazz Festival ends on a high. 08:16 - Jun 18 with 474 viewsMuteswan

The Festival ended last night with a fabulous performance from the Pee Wee Ellis Funk Assembly, and so brought to a close a wonderful weekend of music. It was a shame that the weather didn’t hold for whole weekend, but I think everyone who attended enjoyed the experience. Again I would personally like to thank Dave Cottle for his latest contribution to ensuring that live music is available to as many people in Swansea as possible. Also thanks to the whole team of helpers for their non stop energy and assistance. It may not have been as big as a Muse concert 😉 but it was a successful event organised and run by one man ( mainly ) , with entertainment in mind, not money. Thanks to all who attended, I saw quite a few Swans shirts around, as well as seeing people, that I know, who are Swans fans and Season Ticket holders.
Keep music live. 🙂
Swansea International Jazz Festival ends on a high. on 09:00 - Jun 18 with 442 viewsswanforthemoney

I went to a couple of events. Excellent as usual. Well done all.

I stand in the North Stand

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024