Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Firestick or Android box 08:54 - Jun 18 with 888 viewsjack_lord

My android box is getting rather old and the firmware not really compatible with the latest builds.
Should I get a firestick or android box and what are the advantages?
Also, the quality of the streams is not really that brilliant so should I be paying for some IPTV service?
Mobdro is sometimes OK but is it because of the speed of broadband, we only get 25 meg connection?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Firestick or Android box on 09:49 - Jun 18 with 856 viewsSwanjaxs

Hi mate, got myself an Amazon 4k firetv box about two years ago now and it's worked brilliantly all this time, you can pick them up for about 70 quid now i think and if im not mistaken they have just been updated, 25 meg is plenty for streaming too 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Firestick or Android box on 10:18 - Jun 19 with 716 viewsjack_lord

Firestick or Android box on 09:49 - Jun 18 by Swanjaxs

Hi mate, got myself an Amazon 4k firetv box about two years ago now and it's worked brilliantly all this time, you can pick them up for about 70 quid now i think and if im not mistaken they have just been updated, 25 meg is plenty for streaming too 👍

Cheers, I have seen some 4k android boxes for 15 quid with 1gb of memory but don't know if these are going to be ok or how much I have to program the box.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Firestick or Android box on 12:19 - Jun 19 with 683 viewsLoyal

Firestick or Android box on 10:18 - Jun 19 by jack_lord

Cheers, I have seen some 4k android boxes for 15 quid with 1gb of memory but don't know if these are going to be ok or how much I have to program the box.

Look no further than amazon. Unrivalled. You get what you pay for.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024