Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shorts sponsors 11:14 - Jun 18 with 2594 views3swan

Back of shorts

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swans-strengthen-partnership-low-cost-vans
[Post edited 18 Jun 2018 11:15]
Shorts sponsors on 11:17 - Jun 18 with 2580 viewsomarjack

From the way things are going,soon we'll be having a crotch sponsor.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Shorts sponsors on 11:22 - Jun 18 with 2553 viewsLeonWasGod

To quote Bilic, to be fair I don't care.

Let's start hearing about the plans they have for the playing squad, not what logo we'll have on the shorts or which adverts on those annoying neon advertising boards. We're not shareholders (well, some might be); we're fans. We're interested in the team not the corporate message.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2018 11:22]
Shorts sponsors on 11:26 - Jun 18 with 2534 viewsomarjack

Shorts sponsors on 11:22 - Jun 18 by LeonWasGod

To quote Bilic, to be fair I don't care.

Let's start hearing about the plans they have for the playing squad, not what logo we'll have on the shorts or which adverts on those annoying neon advertising boards. We're not shareholders (well, some might be); we're fans. We're interested in the team not the corporate message.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2018 11:22]

lol at Bilic by the way,top man.

But you know,having decent commercial income could help bringing in few quids to improve wages and transfer funds. So details are boring and don't matter,but the income does matter.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Shorts sponsors on 11:38 - Jun 18 with 2493 viewsLeonWasGod

Shorts sponsors on 11:26 - Jun 18 by omarjack

lol at Bilic by the way,top man.

But you know,having decent commercial income could help bringing in few quids to improve wages and transfer funds. So details are boring and don't matter,but the income does matter.

I know, I'm just frustrated by the perceived priority given to something that actually makes a relatively small difference. I can't imagine LCV sponsorship goes anywhere near making up for the lost PL income. I'd just rather we pay a bit more attention to the team rather than all this fluff around the edges. If we'd done that over the last couple of years we probably wouldn't need to start scrabbling around for a few extra bob for a few extra small sponsorship deals.
Shorts sponsors on 12:26 - Jun 18 with 2346 viewsjacabertawe

Classy.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Shorts sponsors on 14:14 - Jun 18 with 2161 viewsQJumpingJack

How much is Pearlman now earning?
Does he earn commission on deals like this?
Shorts sponsors on 14:17 - Jun 18 with 2152 viewsWarwickHunt

Shorts sponsors on 14:14 - Jun 18 by QJumpingJack

How much is Pearlman now earning?
Does he earn commission on deals like this?

!0%.

Probably not far short of a hundred quid...
Shorts sponsors on 14:33 - Jun 18 with 2113 viewsSmellyplumz

This club is truly fûcked....

Yanks adore Huw
Huw and the rest are hanging on for every penny
The yanks utterly convinced we will go straight back up next season

Sorry happy clappers.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

Shorts sponsors on 14:36 - Jun 18 with 2101 viewsSwanjaxs

Shorts sponsors on 14:33 - Jun 18 by Smellyplumz

This club is truly fûcked....

Yanks adore Huw
Huw and the rest are hanging on for every penny
The yanks utterly convinced we will go straight back up next season

Sorry happy clappers.

Look on the bright side, 20% off hiring a van for the weekend if your a season ticket holder perhaps 🤗

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Shorts sponsors on 14:54 - Jun 18 with 2046 viewsawayjack

Shorts sponsors on 14:36 - Jun 18 by Swanjaxs

Look on the bright side, 20% off hiring a van for the weekend if your a season ticket holder perhaps 🤗

Don't think you're allowed to cram 20 people into a van for away trips anymore! No seatbelt etc..
Shorts sponsors on 14:56 - Jun 18 with 2036 viewsSwanjaxs

Shorts sponsors on 14:54 - Jun 18 by awayjack

Don't think you're allowed to cram 20 people into a van for away trips anymore! No seatbelt etc..

Railway rules apply 😎🍺

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Shorts sponsors on 15:08 - Jun 18 with 2011 viewsQJumpingJack

Has there been any major improvement on the commercial side over the last 12/24 months.

Yes, they have opened a store in the City Centre.

Legends Lounge next season - will they make more than the VP lounge?
Shorts sponsors on 15:09 - Jun 18 with 2007 viewsAl_Bundy

We had a global brand for 7 years and all we could attract is 3rd rate betting companies and white man van from Neath as sponsors.
Shorts sponsors on 15:27 - Jun 18 with 1961 viewspencoedjack

'Mark Davies, global head of partnerships and sales,'

Fair do's that's some job title for someone who manages to pull off a massive partnership with a firm from Neath.
Shorts sponsors on 17:24 - Jun 18 with 1813 viewsWingstandwood

Shorts sponsors on 15:27 - Jun 18 by pencoedjack

'Mark Davies, global head of partnerships and sales,'

Fair do's that's some job title for someone who manages to pull off a massive partnership with a firm from Neath.

Yeah, not having a go at the new sponsor but people must surely be asking questions regarding Pearlman's and Consultant Dineens wages that when combined would come close to a million Pounds. Add to that Jenkins lottery win total wage bill over the last few years.

Now, some would believe American ownership would have brought in significant American sponsorship deals and extra commercial revenue. I'm getting a vibe that the club has regressed whereupon commercial/sponsorship deals would struggle to half fill the aforementioned merry can of parasitic vultures 'trough-of-utterly- shameless-greed'. Next f#cking level my arse!

Argus!

Shorts sponsors on 17:50 - Jun 18 with 1769 viewsGowerjack

Why is Leon Briton pictured?

He has retired.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024