Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Allen signs new contract with Stoke. 11:21 - Jun 18 with 3408 viewsomarjack

This sh!t shouldn't really concern us..but..

Wouldn't be nice to have some loyalty at our club?

Instead Ki didn't even wait for the final whistle to announce his departure,Jordan and Fabianski are pushing for moves. Mawson is probably a goner,who knows about Fernandez? Andre and Bony don't even remember they're contracted to us..As for our army of Spanish loanees,don't even bother asking..shambles.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2018 11:24]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Allen signs new contract with Stoke. on 11:23 - Jun 18 with 2954 viewsLeonWasGod

Yeah, but we've got the Low Cost Vans logo on our arses. So there!

(Agreed).
Allen signs new contract with Stoke. on 11:27 - Jun 18 with 2937 viewsjack247

Stoke will be paying through the nose for him. He’d walk into half the Premier Leagues midfields. Our players may show a bit more ‘loyalty’if we offered them massive money.

It’s a route Stoke may be able to afford to go down. We can’t.
Allen signs new contract with Stoke. on 11:36 - Jun 18 with 2900 viewspencoedjack

Surprised at this, was talking to Stoke fans in my local prior to last game of season & they were pretty p issed off he’d put his house up for sale as soon as they were relegated.
Allen signs new contract with Stoke. on 11:39 - Jun 18 with 2884 viewsLeonWasGod

Allen signs new contract with Stoke. on 11:36 - Jun 18 by pencoedjack

Surprised at this, was talking to Stoke fans in my local prior to last game of season & they were pretty p issed off he’d put his house up for sale as soon as they were relegated.

He could still be off, but this way Stoke can demand a higher fee.
Allen signs new contract with Stoke. on 11:55 - Jun 18 with 2803 viewsNeath_Jack

Fans being hysterical over something they have no clue about shocker.

Aimed at them not you, before you go off on one

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Allen signs new contract with Stoke. on 12:49 - Jun 18 with 2603 viewscostalotta

Allen signs new contract with Stoke. on 11:27 - Jun 18 by jack247

Stoke will be paying through the nose for him. He’d walk into half the Premier Leagues midfields. Our players may show a bit more ‘loyalty’if we offered them massive money.

It’s a route Stoke may be able to afford to go down. We can’t.

You reckon?

Or is that an assumption?
Allen signs new contract with Stoke. on 12:59 - Jun 18 with 2574 viewsswanforthemoney

Loyalty goes both ways. Who would want to come to the Swans with the way many fans have turned nasty on most of our players management and other fans when things have got rough.
Its come to something when a player would rather play in front of the Stokies instead of us.

I stand in the North Stand

Allen signs new contract with Stoke. on 13:07 - Jun 18 with 2551 viewsjack247

Allen signs new contract with Stoke. on 12:49 - Jun 18 by costalotta

You reckon?

Or is that an assumption?

Which bit?
Login to get fewer ads

Allen signs new contract with Stoke. on 13:23 - Jun 18 with 2472 viewscostalotta

Allen signs new contract with Stoke. on 13:07 - Jun 18 by jack247

Which bit?

All of it apart from the loyalty bit. Thought that was obvs’
Allen signs new contract with Stoke. on 13:32 - Jun 18 with 2432 viewsYossarian

Incomprehensible decision so F*ck him and Jenkins.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Allen signs new contract with Stoke. on 13:46 - Jun 18 with 2378 viewsjack247

Allen signs new contract with Stoke. on 13:23 - Jun 18 by costalotta

All of it apart from the loyalty bit. Thought that was obvs’

I thought everything I said in that post was obvious. That’s why I had to ask.
Allen signs new contract with Stoke. on 14:56 - Jun 18 with 2214 viewsicecoldjack

Allen signs new contract with Stoke. on 12:59 - Jun 18 by swanforthemoney

Loyalty goes both ways. Who would want to come to the Swans with the way many fans have turned nasty on most of our players management and other fans when things have got rough.
Its come to something when a player would rather play in front of the Stokies instead of us.

Turned nasty ?

Nah, some of those alleged professionals have been anything but this season, and in fairness the games i went to there wasn't anything untoward aimed at our playing staff, plenty of frustration but not abuse of our own.

These boys get paid an absolute fortune though and taking flak is a part of it, if they wilt at some harsh words from th ehome end, then no wonder we can't win away from home !!

If they can't take grief off supporters then in no way are/were they ever prmier league standard to begin with, which has been proven to be true i guess.

I think your over reaching on the abuse bit though, Swans fans are generally always behind th boys .
Allen signs new contract with Stoke. on 15:04 - Jun 18 with 2191 viewscostalotta

Allen signs new contract with Stoke. on 13:46 - Jun 18 by jack247

I thought everything I said in that post was obvious. That’s why I had to ask.

It’s still an assumption. Unless of course you know for sure and all the detail?
Allen signs new contract with Stoke. on 16:25 - Jun 18 with 2070 viewsTenbySwan

Ki's departure may have had something to do with the "fans" screaming abuse at him and telling him to FECK off during the 'lap of honour'.
Allen signs new contract with Stoke. on 16:49 - Jun 18 with 2030 viewsdobjack2

Allen signs new contract with Stoke. on 11:39 - Jun 18 by LeonWasGod

He could still be off, but this way Stoke can demand a higher fee.

Or there could be a low release clause if they don’t get promoted this season.

All speculation on our part them that knows won’t be talking
Allen signs new contract with Stoke. on 17:05 - Jun 18 with 2018 viewsjack247

Allen signs new contract with Stoke. on 15:04 - Jun 18 by costalotta

It’s still an assumption. Unless of course you know for sure and all the detail?

Of course it is an opinion. The vast majority of posts here are. It would be pretty boring if it was solely factual reporting.

If pedantry is your thing though, you are absolutely right.
Allen signs new contract with Stoke. on 17:30 - Jun 18 with 1980 viewsJonathans_coat

Allen signs new contract with Stoke. on 16:25 - Jun 18 by TenbySwan

Ki's departure may have had something to do with the "fans" screaming abuse at him and telling him to FECK off during the 'lap of honour'.

He had decided he was off months before then!!!
Allen signs new contract with Stoke. on 18:39 - Jun 18 with 1895 viewsOldjack

I'll wager he 's on prem wages

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Allen signs new contract with Stoke. on 18:59 - Jun 18 with 1852 viewsBadlands

Downsizing

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Allen signs new contract with Stoke. on 20:25 - Jun 18 with 1797 viewsPrivate_Partz

Allen signs new contract with Stoke. on 14:56 - Jun 18 by icecoldjack

Turned nasty ?

Nah, some of those alleged professionals have been anything but this season, and in fairness the games i went to there wasn't anything untoward aimed at our playing staff, plenty of frustration but not abuse of our own.

These boys get paid an absolute fortune though and taking flak is a part of it, if they wilt at some harsh words from th ehome end, then no wonder we can't win away from home !!

If they can't take grief off supporters then in no way are/were they ever prmier league standard to begin with, which has been proven to be true i guess.

I think your over reaching on the abuse bit though, Swans fans are generally always behind th boys .

I agree with lots of that but I don't think the Stoke players are any more loyal than ours.
Joe can see they mean business and they are prepared to offer the readies to keep him.
We on the other hand have become a complete joke. Lets not forget our players have been watching all this from the inside as managers come and go through the revolving door as a result of the Jenkins eff ups.
Yes they want more money and a higher standard of football but the potential of a club is important as well.
I hope we can convince our best players to stay by supporting Potter with a recruitment team that has a Scooby.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Allen signs new contract with Stoke. on 12:08 - Jun 19 with 1512 viewscostalotta

Allen signs new contract with Stoke. on 17:05 - Jun 18 by jack247

Of course it is an opinion. The vast majority of posts here are. It would be pretty boring if it was solely factual reporting.

If pedantry is your thing though, you are absolutely right.

Not that I want an argument with you but hang on with the ‘pedantic’ type comments. You presented most of your post as fact, now your saying opinion. Jack247, An opinion is an expression of a person's feelings that cannot be proven. If it’s an opinion, say it is at the start...
Allen signs new contract with Stoke. on 12:23 - Jun 19 with 1477 viewsLoyal

There isn't one player worth a w@nk at our club.
They can all fck off.
Loyalty is dead, if it ever existed.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Allen signs new contract with Stoke. on 12:32 - Jun 19 with 1459 viewsmajorraglan

Bony signed a new contract before he was sold on to Man City, it meant the club got a bigger transfer fee, Bony got a bonus and city paid more. It may be that Joe Allen means business and is staying, it may be Stoke’s way of extracting a higher fee. What is certain is that Stoke have wealthy owners, so we will have to wait and see.
Allen signs new contract with Stoke. on 12:51 - Jun 19 with 1436 viewsjack247

Allen signs new contract with Stoke. on 12:08 - Jun 19 by costalotta

Not that I want an argument with you but hang on with the ‘pedantic’ type comments. You presented most of your post as fact, now your saying opinion. Jack247, An opinion is an expression of a person's feelings that cannot be proven. If it’s an opinion, say it is at the start...

Not sure why you’ve picked up on that post in particular. If I’d said ‘Cardiff won’t win the PL’ , would you have called it out as opinion dressed as fact? It’s very common on here.

You aren’t wrong, but I stand by the ‘pedantic’ comment.
Allen signs new contract with Stoke. on 13:37 - Jun 19 with 1392 viewscostalotta

Allen signs new contract with Stoke. on 12:51 - Jun 19 by jack247

Not sure why you’ve picked up on that post in particular. If I’d said ‘Cardiff won’t win the PL’ , would you have called it out as opinion dressed as fact? It’s very common on here.

You aren’t wrong, but I stand by the ‘pedantic’ comment.

I didn’t pick up on it per se. It’s just your post sounded a little bitter and perhaps jealous of them? And you are presenting an opinion as fact. “Stoke will be paying through the nose for him” . He may have a relegation wage reduction clause, but they seem him as being integral to a promotion push so in wanting to keep him, thus perhaps theyve acted accordingly and within their budget? . Basically youre stabbing in the dark! If that makes me pedantic then what does it make you?

If you’d predicted Cardiff to not win the PL it would have been a prediction. It may or may not happen as it’s in the future. Whereas JA new contract being signed is a matter of fact and in the past.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024