Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Allen signs new contract with Stoke. 11:21 - Jun 18 with 3411 viewsomarjack

This sh!t shouldn't really concern us..but..

Wouldn't be nice to have some loyalty at our club?

Instead Ki didn't even wait for the final whistle to announce his departure,Jordan and Fabianski are pushing for moves. Mawson is probably a goner,who knows about Fernandez? Andre and Bony don't even remember they're contracted to us..As for our army of Spanish loanees,don't even bother asking..shambles.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2018 11:24]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Allen signs new contract with Stoke. on 14:32 - Jun 19 with 442 viewsjack247

Allen signs new contract with Stoke. on 13:37 - Jun 19 by costalotta

I didn’t pick up on it per se. It’s just your post sounded a little bitter and perhaps jealous of them? And you are presenting an opinion as fact. “Stoke will be paying through the nose for him” . He may have a relegation wage reduction clause, but they seem him as being integral to a promotion push so in wanting to keep him, thus perhaps theyve acted accordingly and within their budget? . Basically youre stabbing in the dark! If that makes me pedantic then what does it make you?

If you’d predicted Cardiff to not win the PL it would have been a prediction. It may or may not happen as it’s in the future. Whereas JA new contract being signed is a matter of fact and in the past.

No bitterness towards Stoke. They can afford to do it, we (almost certainly) can’t. Ok, this is my opinion, but I’m pretty sure he could get a move to a decent PL club paying decent PL wages, therefore it’s reasonable to assume they are paying him big wages.

‘Cardiff will win the PL’ is no more or less assumptive than ‘Stoke will be paying through the nose for JA’. It’s far less likely, but both would be opinions. Both are assumptions presented as fact. As I said, it happens all the time on here (including this thread) and I’m not sure why you picked up on that particular post.
Allen signs new contract with Stoke. on 23:45 - Jun 19 with 369 viewsTNT

Joe Allen: 'As players we have to shoulder responsibility for what has happened.'

Gary Rowett: 'That's exactly what any club, any set of fans and any manager want to hear - they want players to feel a sense of responsibility.'

It could be argued that these are merely hollow words, but hey...

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024