Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pre Season ... Germany are Austria then... 14:10 - Jun 18 with 6344 viewsSwanjaxs

Just need some players now
https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swans-heading-germany-and-austria
[Post edited 18 Jun 2018 14:12]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Pre Season ... Germany are Austria then... on 22:52 - Jun 18 with 2164 viewsbuilthjack

Pre Season ... Germany are Austria then... on 20:33 - Jun 18 by Private_Partz

Don't agree. You need to hit the ground running and play some decent opposition to get players up to match fitness.
To do this you need the vast majority of your squad in place.
To take your view to a logical conclusion we might as well abandon friendlies and sign players as and when we need them. Maybe the odd game against Ragged School? We then turn up in the first day of the season completely unprepared.
This round robin tournament is a step up from our usual pre season preparations. I hope we get the players in soon and get a decent team in for a match at the Liberty as well.

No home friendlies. Those rugger boys ripped the pitch up too much and it needs the whole close season to recover. Or is it The Killers that are gonna rip the pitch up?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Pre Season ... Germany are Austria then... on 22:53 - Jun 18 with 2160 viewsDarran

Pre Season ... Germany are Austria then... on 22:44 - Jun 18 by one_upmanship

I don’t want to sound rude here Darren but what you’ve posted is complete and utter bollox.

Ive seen many pre-seasons,they have no bearing on the season ahead.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Pre Season ... Germany are Austria then... on 08:18 - Jun 19 with 2072 viewsjack_lord

Two Bundesliga sides. a Serie A and La Liga team is better than nothing and a good training camp.
A gut trip for the lads too.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Pre Season ... Germany are Austria then... on 08:20 - Jun 19 with 2069 viewsomarjack

Eibar,Freiburg and Genoa are perfect opponents to measure up our strength to be fair. Small time clubs in top leagues.

Decent tour.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Pre Season ... Germany are Austria then... on 09:00 - Jun 19 with 2042 viewsgrabsplatter

With a new manager coming in & a proper shake up of our squad it makes perfect sense to me
Pre Season ... Germany are Austria then... on 09:06 - Jun 19 with 2039 viewsBadlands

Will we have a team that we will se for the rest of the season?
Who will crap on the club and colleagues y not getting on the plane this time?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Pre Season ... Germany are Austria then... on 11:07 - Jun 19 with 2003 viewsLeonWasGod

Pre Season ... Germany are Austria then... on 09:06 - Jun 19 by Badlands

Will we have a team that we will se for the rest of the season?
Who will crap on the club and colleagues y not getting on the plane this time?

Not getting on the plane?

I predict Fab, Olsson (plead WC fatigue), Fed, Mawson, Fer (not fit), Ayew, Ayew and possibly Bony.
Pre Season ... Germany are Austria then... on 12:01 - Jun 19 with 1988 viewsTenbySwan

Can someone enlighten me where Stadium IMST is please ?

Thought about going yo Austria for years so may go for this
Login to get fewer ads

Pre Season ... Germany are Austria then... on 12:02 - Jun 19 with 1987 viewsBadlands

Pre Season ... Germany are Austria then... on 11:07 - Jun 19 by LeonWasGod

Not getting on the plane?

I predict Fab, Olsson (plead WC fatigue), Fed, Mawson, Fer (not fit), Ayew, Ayew and possibly Bony.

Siggy last season.

It's only about 3 weeks away so I'd hope we'd have the core of our starting 11 available bar injuries and World Cup players (WC transfers in).

Pre Season ... Germany are Austria then... on 12:38 - Jun 19 with 1970 viewsmajorraglan

Pre Season ... Germany are Austria then... on 12:01 - Jun 19 by TenbySwan

Can someone enlighten me where Stadium IMST is please ?

Thought about going yo Austria for years so may go for this

Not been to this area either, but have been to the Black Forest area which is similar and it was stunning. Have a look at the below link. You can fly to Munich or Insbrook.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/sc-imst/stadion/verein/18160
Pre Season ... Germany are Austria then... on 21:28 - Jun 19 with 1869 viewsRevJames

Pre Season ... Germany are Austria then... on 20:09 - Jun 18 by Badlands

Munich to Kufstein about 2 hours by train?
Thinking of going and meeting with some friends.

You can go direct from Munich to Kufstein - check out the timetable and fares here https://www.bahn.com
Pre Season ... Germany are Austria then... on 22:12 - Jun 19 with 1840 viewsBadlands

Pre Season ... Germany are Austria then... on 21:28 - Jun 19 by RevJames

You can go direct from Munich to Kufstein - check out the timetable and fares here https://www.bahn.com

Vielen Dank.

Pre Season ... Germany are Austria then... on 13:38 - Jun 20 with 1764 viewsTenbySwan

Pre Season ... Germany are Austria then... on 12:38 - Jun 19 by majorraglan

Not been to this area either, but have been to the Black Forest area which is similar and it was stunning. Have a look at the below link. You can fly to Munich or Insbrook.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/sc-imst/stadion/verein/18160

Thanks Major, looks a lovely area,

Was also looking to go yo Salzburg for the music festival, looks like a bit of tooing and froing !
Pre Season ... Germany are Austria then... on 18:30 - Jun 20 with 1723 viewsLeonWasGod

Pre Season ... Germany are Austria then... on 12:02 - Jun 19 by Badlands

Siggy last season.

It's only about 3 weeks away so I'd hope we'd have the core of our starting 11 available bar injuries and World Cup players (WC transfers in).

I wonder if we’ll get our act in gear and actually be ready for the early start and early close of the transfer window....

This looks like a great tour for the fans. I know that’s not why they’re doing it, but I’m impressed with what’s being proposed snyway. Anyone who goes out there for the matches and a bit of a holiday should have a great time.
Pre Season ... Germany are Austria then... on 12:37 - Jun 22 with 1652 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Hang on - I thought we were playing Barry Town at Jenner Pk on July 24th, not that I can find anything official anywhere about it.

Pre Season ... Germany are Austria then... on 14:25 - Jun 22 with 1619 viewsHighjack

Germany are Austria?

Have those bastards Anschluss’d behind our backs again?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Pre Season ... Germany are Austria then... on 21:55 - Jun 22 with 1571 viewsTNT

Pre Season ... Germany are Austria then... on 14:25 - Jun 22 by Highjack

Germany are Austria?

Have those bastards Anschluss’d behind our backs again?

They've got form for this sort of thing, a la Schleswig-Holstein affair.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024