Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leon and Jason Mohammad 19:37 - Jun 18 with 23281 viewsSwanLuke

Have I missed something or have they had a little spat on Twitter
Leon and Jason Mohammad on 21:48 - Jun 18 with 3456 viewsDarran

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 21:46 - Jun 18 by Andy1300

likewise, I thought Swansea will never be up to what Cardiff has to offer, shame they are horrible twunts up there

Indeed.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 21:56 - Jun 18 with 3419 viewslonglostjack

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 21:13 - Jun 18 by Darran

I never commented on his tweets and I never followed him either,he’s obviously searching his own name and blocking people who mention him.

Blocked me for asking him when he was going to congratulate the Swans on their sixth season in the Prem.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 22:01 - Jun 18 with 3399 viewsDarran

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 21:56 - Jun 18 by longlostjack

Blocked me for asking him when he was going to congratulate the Swans on their sixth season in the Prem.

He’s an odd ball that’s for sure.

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 00:08 - Jun 19 with 3237 viewsLoyal

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 20:45 - Jun 18 by Scotia

His name is Jason Mohammed, he's of mixed race and speaks Welsh.
He's got a career for life at the beeb.

Is this the post you state is racist Omar ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 03:36 - Jun 19 with 3158 viewsGlyn1

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 00:08 - Jun 19 by Loyal

Saying that someone has got a job (for life) because of his or her *race* is a racist statement. It's also Beebist.

What reason was there to bring up the colour of his skin which has no relevance to the fact that he's a smug talentless idiot.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2018 3:41]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 05:43 - Jun 19 with 3105 viewsicecoldjack

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 21:38 - Jun 18 by Darran

I was in Cardiff for The Stones on Friday,it’s an outstanding city.

Yes, but you don't constantly moan about how Cardiff gets everything do you .
Leon and Jason Mohammad on 06:03 - Jun 19 with 3093 viewsDr_Winston

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 21:38 - Jun 18 by Darran

I was in Cardiff for The Stones on Friday,it’s an outstanding city.

It's not "outstanding" by any stretch. Even Bristol is nicer, as are many other places I've been to.

It's about as good as you'd expect given the money poured into it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 07:34 - Jun 19 with 3007 viewsomarjack

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 00:08 - Jun 19 by Loyal

Let me tell you an example.

There is a thread about Roy Keane being an @rse. Something we all know including Keane himself.

If I say "Roy Keane is a c*nt" that's not racist. If I say "Roy Keane is an Irish or Paddy c*nt" That's racist.

Although,nobody has said Jason Moh is a Paki c*nt or anything of the sort. It was insinuated that he's only got his job because of his race etc. Bringing up his race has nothing to do with the discussion. therefore that's just an attempt to be a racist d!ck.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Login to get fewer ads

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 08:24 - Jun 19 with 2939 viewsLoyal

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 07:34 - Jun 19 by omarjack

Let me tell you an example.

There is a thread about Roy Keane being an @rse. Something we all know including Keane himself.

If I say "Roy Keane is a c*nt" that's not racist. If I say "Roy Keane is an Irish or Paddy c*nt" That's racist.

Although,nobody has said Jason Moh is a Paki c*nt or anything of the sort. It was insinuated that he's only got his job because of his race etc. Bringing up his race has nothing to do with the discussion. therefore that's just an attempt to be a racist d!ck.

Where was his race mentioned ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 08:29 - Jun 19 with 2928 viewsomarjack

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 08:24 - Jun 19 by Loyal

Where was his race mentioned ?

It was mentioned that his name is Mohammad. Therefore he fits the BBC bill etc..Clearly not the worst of racist remarks (although there are no good racist remarks)..But his name being Muslim has nothing to do with him being a biased @sshole. He's a Cardiff fan. end of. If he was White Welsh people wouldn't have mentioned anything about his name or culture obviously because it's irrelevant. So why does it matter that he's half Pakistani?

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 08:41 - Jun 19 with 2907 viewsbyron

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 06:03 - Jun 19 by Dr_Winston

It's not "outstanding" by any stretch. Even Bristol is nicer, as are many other places I've been to.

It's about as good as you'd expect given the money poured into it.

Lived in Bristol for 5 years and I’m not so sure it’s nicer. The city itself seems to suffer heavily from the haves to the have nots, a massive divide. The very rich of Clifton and Redland etc see themselves as set apart from the city itself looking down on the rest. The city centre isn’t very appealing, bit too spread out and dull less you get up to park street area which is naturally beautiful. It does have its green areas like the downs, yet this also is Clifton area. The dockside area is alright but it’s full of the same areas as the bay but without so many old buildings.
Lots of nice pubs in Bristol though, that’s one thing, aswell as live music, they have better.
Apparently it’s one of the least most successful sporting city’s in the uk.

Benny

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 09:03 - Jun 19 with 2857 viewsLoyal

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 08:29 - Jun 19 by omarjack

It was mentioned that his name is Mohammad. Therefore he fits the BBC bill etc..Clearly not the worst of racist remarks (although there are no good racist remarks)..But his name being Muslim has nothing to do with him being a biased @sshole. He's a Cardiff fan. end of. If he was White Welsh people wouldn't have mentioned anything about his name or culture obviously because it's irrelevant. So why does it matter that he's half Pakistani?

Cheers Omar, having been a proud member of UK Antifa for many years ( not these student stains in the USA ) and now very much ex Antifa, its always good to hear people's beliefs when it comes to racist comments or behaviour. Obviously it clarifies it for others as well. 👍

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 09:11 - Jun 19 with 2841 viewsWarwickHunt

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 21:20 - Jun 18 by omarjack

Jason is one of the biggest c*nts in the sport media. If not the biggest. But lay off the racial abuse you miserable tw@ts.

Edit: on iPhone and didn’t see the second page...

Anyone who thinks there’s racism in this thread needs to look it up in a dictionary.

J-Mo does tick many boxes for the BBC where “quota-filling” is rife ( trust me on this - it’s 100% true). The post was a comment on the BBC.

[Post edited 19 Jun 2018 9:22]
Leon and Jason Mohammad on 09:19 - Jun 19 with 2811 viewsomarjack

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 09:11 - Jun 19 by WarwickHunt

Edit: on iPhone and didn’t see the second page...

Anyone who thinks there’s racism in this thread needs to look it up in a dictionary.

J-Mo does tick many boxes for the BBC where “quota-filling” is rife ( trust me on this - it’s 100% true). The post was a comment on the BBC.

[Post edited 19 Jun 2018 9:22]

Perhaps the word abuse is too much I admit that. I've exaggerated.

But it doesn't change the fact that the guy's name and race have nothing to do with him being a biased Cardiff fan. So why did moonie and scotia even bring it up? Racism comes to mind.

If I have a problem with someone who happens to be Irish for example, (the problem is not that he's Irish clearly)..why should I point out he's Irish? It has nothing to do with the issue. some racists just love any opportunity to slate people from different backgrounds.

Anyway as I said..it's no big deal,it was a slight racism and I shouldn't make a big deal out of it. Having heard people wanting to march me to camps or kill me and my entire family because I'm "destroying the western culture" or whatever..I should be somehow immune to such slight racial banter.

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 09:31 - Jun 19 with 2786 viewsMrSwansea

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 09:19 - Jun 19 by omarjack

But it doesn't change the fact that the guy's name and race have nothing to do with him being a biased Cardiff fan. So why did moonie and scotia even bring it up? Racism comes to mind.

If I have a problem with someone who happens to be Irish for example, (the problem is not that he's Irish clearly)..why should I point out he's Irish? It has nothing to do with the issue. some racists just love any opportunity to slate people from different backgrounds.

Anyway as I said..it's no big deal,it was a slight racism and I shouldn't make a big deal out of it. Having heard people wanting to march me to camps or kill me and my entire family because I'm "destroying the western culture" or whatever..I should be somehow immune to such slight racial banter.

Faux outrage which causes problems when genuine racism occurs.

The race was mentioned as somebody said he would disappear. Then somebody said the BBC love him and pointed out the fact that the BBC positively discriminate as to fill the quota of woman, disabled and BME's, hence he would not disappear.

Happy to help mate.

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 09:31 - Jun 19 with 2786 viewsbluey_the_blue

"Cardiff fan". Since the FA cup final.

He's a Spurs fan...
Leon and Jason Mohammad on 09:38 - Jun 19 with 2770 viewsWarwickHunt

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 09:19 - Jun 19 by omarjack

Irish isn’t a race.

Someone mentioned he was called Mohammad on a thread entitled “Leon and...”.
Leon and Jason Mohammad on 09:48 - Jun 19 with 2742 viewsScotia

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 08:29 - Jun 19 by omarjack

Because the BBC like most government organisations, including the one I work for positively discriminate. I also pointed out that he spoke Welsh, why have you overlooked that?
Any form of discrimination is wrong, Do you think he really is the second best sports presenter at the BBC as his salary suggests?
[Post edited 19 Jun 2018 11:22]
Leon and Jason Mohammad on 09:50 - Jun 19 with 2731 viewsmoonie

Irish is a pseudo race as its on many forms these days regarding ethnicity

Are the Irish a seperate race or are they simply all " British" .

Colour me disinterested
Leon and Jason Mohammad on 09:52 - Jun 19 with 2726 viewsomarjack

What about Lawrenson? is he a good sport presenter? Of course not..what criteria is he fulfilling? Now surely he's at least a former footballer but still he sucks at all levels. Same goes for Merson by the way.

Sometimes people get lucky just because.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2018 9:55]

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 09:55 - Jun 19 with 2723 viewsWarwickHunt

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 09:52 - Jun 19 by omarjack

What about Lawrenson? is he a good sport presenter? Of course not..what criteria is he fulfilling? Now surely he's at least a former footballer but still he sucks at all levels. Same goes for Merson by the way.

Pundit. Ex-footballer.

Not a presenter. Stop digging.
Leon and Jason Mohammad on 10:12 - Jun 19 with 2693 viewsScotia

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 09:52 - Jun 19 by omarjack

Lawrenson played at the highest level, for one of the biggest clubs in the world in their heyday, that makes him quite well qualified to be a pundit. Which is what he is. I think Merson is just cheap.
Leon and Jason Mohammad on 10:39 - Jun 19 with 2647 viewsFergal

A Swans fan outtted him as Spurs on 606 towards the end of last season and he absolutely hated it.
Leon and Jason Mohammad on 14:18 - Jun 19 with 2486 viewsDarran

Aparrently he was bottled.

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 14:32 - Jun 19 with 2452 viewsJoshTheJack

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 14:18 - Jun 19 by Darran

Aparrently he was bottled.

Only one bottle they showed great restraint in my eyes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024