Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leon and Jason Mohammad 19:37 - Jun 18 with 23644 viewsSwanLuke

Have I missed something or have they had a little spat on Twitter
Leon and Jason Mohammad on 18:48 - Jun 20 with 2265 viewsNeath_Jack

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 18:19 - Jun 20 by LeonWasGod

They may have had it on a plate, but we’ve ballsed up some of the opportunities we have had. Carmarthen can’t have had more investment than us, but its centre is streets ahead. We’re reaping what our council have sowed: prioritised out of town developments, poor transport planning and a highways department that has declared war on the motorist.

Exactly, but people find it easier to blame everything on the WAG or whatever guise they're known as now. We all know that funding is skewed towards Cardiff, but to blame everything on that? Nah not for me. It's got a touch of the scousers always being the victims about it.

As you say, Swansea Council needs to take a long hard look at themselves, and be positive and forward thinking, dare to be something. They are world leaders in producing plans and computer mock ups of their fantastic plans.

It must be awful to go through life with the attitude that anything to do with Cardiff = bad and anything to do with Swansea = good. It's so childlike you wouldn't believe grown people could think like that, but you've only got to read this board to know otherwise.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 20:07 - Jun 20 with 2177 viewsTailGunner

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 18:48 - Jun 20 by Neath_Jack

Exactly, but people find it easier to blame everything on the WAG or whatever guise they're known as now. We all know that funding is skewed towards Cardiff, but to blame everything on that? Nah not for me. It's got a touch of the scousers always being the victims about it.

As you say, Swansea Council needs to take a long hard look at themselves, and be positive and forward thinking, dare to be something. They are world leaders in producing plans and computer mock ups of their fantastic plans.

It must be awful to go through life with the attitude that anything to do with Cardiff = bad and anything to do with Swansea = good. It's so childlike you wouldn't believe grown people could think like that, but you've only got to read this board to know otherwise.

I agree the council's past have ballsed up on a major scale. Labour at all levels have failed Swansea.

You are not a Jack so maybe feel differently about it.
There are thousands of Swansea Jack's who feel very bitter & angry about how we have been disregarded.
Each to their own.

There are signs that things are changing, fingers crossed.
Leon and Jason Mohammad on 20:20 - Jun 20 with 2157 viewspencoedjack

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 20:07 - Jun 20 by TailGunner

I agree the council's past have ballsed up on a major scale. Labour at all levels have failed Swansea.

There are thousands of Swansea Jack's who feel very bitter & angry about how we have been disregarded.
Each to their own.

It’s not just ‘Swansea’ Jacks who feel bitter I can assure you.
Leon and Jason Mohammad on 20:29 - Jun 20 with 2130 viewsplasjack

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 20:20 - Jun 20 by pencoedjack

It’s not just ‘Swansea’ Jacks who feel bitter I can assure you.

The whole of Wales I think apart from the south east not including Newport, who are also ignored.
Leon and Jason Mohammad on 20:32 - Jun 20 with 2123 viewsTailGunner

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 20:29 - Jun 20 by plasjack

The whole of Wales I think apart from the south east not including Newport, who are also ignored.

Good to hear PJ & Plas.

Wouldn't swap cities with them for the word, ours is so beautiful compared . Could be so so much better though.
Leon and Jason Mohammad on 20:44 - Jun 20 with 2103 viewsplasjack

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 20:32 - Jun 20 by TailGunner

Good to hear PJ & Plas.

Wouldn't swap cities with them for the word, ours is so beautiful compared . Could be so so much better though.

Compared to their mudflat coastline, which is going to be radioactive before long with the dumping of waste material from a nuclear power plant, I know where I would prefer to dip my toes.
Leon and Jason Mohammad on 20:46 - Jun 20 with 2097 viewsNeath_Jack

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 20:07 - Jun 20 by TailGunner

Each to their own.

Doesn't matter where someone comes from mate, if a city is nice then it's nice. If a city is shite then it's shite. It has zero to do with what football team anyone supports. Nobody hates a CCFC supporter more than me, if you came from Neath or Port Talbot, then you came into contact with them every weekend in the 80's and early 90's, but it's not about that, surely?

Swansea council are not fit for purpose, the city has got to be in one of the most beautiful parts of the UK, and they have not done anything to capitalise on it. They seem to come up with disaster after disaster if you ask me, and never attack anything with any ambition.

What signs are you seeing?
[Post edited 20 Jun 2018 20:47]

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 20:56 - Jun 20 with 2061 viewspencoedjack

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 20:46 - Jun 20 by Neath_Jack

Doesn't matter where someone comes from mate, if a city is nice then it's nice. If a city is shite then it's shite. It has zero to do with what football team anyone supports. Nobody hates a CCFC supporter more than me, if you came from Neath or Port Talbot, then you came into contact with them every weekend in the 80's and early 90's, but it's not about that, surely?

Swansea council are not fit for purpose, the city has got to be in one of the most beautiful parts of the UK, and they have not done anything to capitalise on it. They seem to come up with disaster after disaster if you ask me, and never attack anything with any ambition.

Has Neath had an upgrade recently? Admittedly I haven’t been there for about 20 years but last time I was there it was obviously lacking investment pretty similar to Bridgend Swansea Merthyr etc

I’d imagine it’s far easier to be a councillor in Cardiff having money chucked at you than scrimping about like the rest of Wales.

& it’s got nowt to do with football
Login to get fewer ads

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 21:02 - Jun 20 with 2040 viewsTailGunner

I said in an earlier post that Cardiff city centre is right regarded as superior to ours.
Never said everything Cardiff is shit, everything Swansea is great either.

Doesn't matter where you are from?? We are talking about comparing living in the 2 cities and the differences of course it matters.

I am saying it is much different living here with the consequences of no investment compared to being from Cardiff where everything you want is handed to you on a sliver platter.

The signs I am seeing are, demolition work beginning on the Kingsway for the digital hub & new student accommodation, the same at Oldway, and prep work going on for Indoor Arena.

Believe me these are big signs of something happening compared to the benalaty of last 30 years.
Leon and Jason Mohammad on 21:02 - Jun 20 with 2040 viewsNeath_Jack

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 20:56 - Jun 20 by pencoedjack

Has Neath had an upgrade recently? Admittedly I haven’t been there for about 20 years but last time I was there it was obviously lacking investment pretty similar to Bridgend Swansea Merthyr etc

I’d imagine it’s far easier to be a councillor in Cardiff having money chucked at you than scrimping about like the rest of Wales.

& it’s got nowt to do with football

No, it's a complete and utter shambles of a town centre, i believe it now holds the the title of most deaths from drugs overdoses in the UK. It's bursting with drug addicts and thieves. Why do you ask? People were talking about two of Wales main cities.

But it's just a town centre mate, i couldn't care less if they flattened it to be honest. I'd certainly not be bitter or angry about it. Far more important things in life than to waste energy on that nonsense.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2018 21:09]

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 21:08 - Jun 20 with 2018 viewsNeath_Jack

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 21:02 - Jun 20 by TailGunner

I said in an earlier post that Cardiff city centre is right regarded as superior to ours.
Never said everything Cardiff is shit, everything Swansea is great either.

Doesn't matter where you are from?? We are talking about comparing living in the 2 cities and the differences of course it matters.

I am saying it is much different living here with the consequences of no investment compared to being from Cardiff where everything you want is handed to you on a sliver platter.

The signs I am seeing are, demolition work beginning on the Kingsway for the digital hub & new student accommodation, the same at Oldway, and prep work going on for Indoor Arena.

Believe me these are big signs of something happening compared to the benalaty of last 30 years.

Right, I'm out. Can't believe i'm debating whose got the nicest city and why that city is nicer. It's bonkers.

It's nice to see people be passionate about things, but i can't get my head around it, the being bitter and angry bit.

In a perfect or fair world, everyone would get equal funding, equal rents, equal events etc, but it'll never be.

So it's up to all the councils outside of cardiff to pull their socks up and do the best they can.

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 21:12 - Jun 20 with 2009 viewsWhiterockin

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 21:08 - Jun 20 by Neath_Jack

Right, I'm out. Can't believe i'm debating whose got the nicest city and why that city is nicer. It's bonkers.

It's nice to see people be passionate about things, but i can't get my head around it, the being bitter and angry bit.

In a perfect or fair world, everyone would get equal funding, equal rents, equal events etc, but it'll never be.

So it's up to all the councils outside of cardiff to pull their socks up and do the best they can.

So it's up to all the councils outside of cardiff to pull their socks up and do the best they can

If Plaid Cymru stood for the assembly elections, with a policy of development for the whole of Wales they would win by a landslide.
Leon and Jason Mohammad on 21:17 - Jun 20 with 1995 viewspencoedjack

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 21:02 - Jun 20 by Neath_Jack

No, it's a complete and utter shambles of a town centre, i believe it now holds the the title of most deaths from drugs overdoses in the UK. It's bursting with drug addicts and thieves. Why do you ask? People were talking about two of Wales main cities.

But it's just a town centre mate, i couldn't care less if they flattened it to be honest. I'd certainly not be bitter or angry about it. Far more important things in life than to waste energy on that nonsense.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2018 21:09]

But it’s not just about 2 cities, it’s about the unfair allocation of tax payers money to 1 city in Wales.

Anyway, obviously you are happy for the Welsh government to keep ploughing money into Cardiff whilst the rest of Wales becomes towns & cities bursting with “thieves & drug addicts’ I’m surprised Neath has the most sucides I thought that accolade was Bridgend’s.

There are far more important things to get ‘angry’about I agree, but maybe it’s best not to lie down & get shafted all the time.
Leon and Jason Mohammad on 21:21 - Jun 20 with 1987 viewsNeath_Jack

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 21:17 - Jun 20 by pencoedjack

But it’s not just about 2 cities, it’s about the unfair allocation of tax payers money to 1 city in Wales.

Anyway, obviously you are happy for the Welsh government to keep ploughing money into Cardiff whilst the rest of Wales becomes towns & cities bursting with “thieves & drug addicts’ I’m surprised Neath has the most sucides I thought that accolade was Bridgend’s.

There are far more important things to get ‘angry’about I agree, but maybe it’s best not to lie down & get shafted all the time.

Right, when i came into this thread, i was commenting on cardiff city centre, their shops and bars in particular.

Where am i happy for the Welsh Government to keep ploughing money into cardiff? What a very odd statement to come out with?

Okay, so you're getting angry on a SCFFC message board, how exactly is that going to change the government and stop us getting shafted? Are you an activist or something away from here?

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 21:22 - Jun 20 with 1983 viewsbyron

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 20:46 - Jun 20 by Neath_Jack

My avatar is a beaut of a sign😂if you are looking for signs

Benny

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 21:24 - Jun 20 with 1976 viewsNeath_Jack

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 21:22 - Jun 20 by byron

You're 7 years too late with that, we've already done that sketch to death. Now trot along, you'll get no more attention from me.

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 21:28 - Jun 20 with 1962 viewsmoonie

So the beautiful city of Swansea is a misnomer .tell lifey .

It's never been beautiful, just in a beautiful area. It's a former industrial power house which are always ugly.

What has killed Swansea are successive pitiful councils, Governments not giving a shite and WAG.

It's Fooking appalling and no manner of pretty beaches can make it any better

Get people into the centre of Swansea
Leon and Jason Mohammad on 21:33 - Jun 20 with 1953 viewspencoedjack

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 21:21 - Jun 20 by Neath_Jack

Right, when i came into this thread, i was commenting on cardiff city centre, their shops and bars in particular.

Where am i happy for the Welsh Government to keep ploughing money into cardiff? What a very odd statement to come out with?

Okay, so you're getting angry on a SCFFC message board, how exactly is that going to change the government and stop us getting shafted? Are you an activist or something away from here?

I am not ‘getting angry’ seems to be a regular reply to anyone who disagrees with any of you posts these days ... But hey ho whatever floats your boat

I’d imagine if Swansea City council or any other council had the funds per head that Cardiff had they would find it difficult to make the place look as bad as Bridgend or Neath.

Anyway it’s always easy to nip on the train to Cardiff, although personally I find the bars & more importantly the people of Swansea far more accommodating
Leon and Jason Mohammad on 21:38 - Jun 20 with 1939 viewsNeath_Jack

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 21:33 - Jun 20 by pencoedjack

I am not ‘getting angry’ seems to be a regular reply to anyone who disagrees with any of you posts these days ... But hey ho whatever floats your boat

I’d imagine if Swansea City council or any other council had the funds per head that Cardiff had they would find it difficult to make the place look as bad as Bridgend or Neath.

Anyway it’s always easy to nip on the train to Cardiff, although personally I find the bars & more importantly the people of Swansea far more accommodating

What? Tailgunner chap mentioned about being angry and bitter and you agreed with him. Who have i labelled angry lately?

Yes, yes, nobody has said any differently about the way money is shovelled towards them when compared to the rest of us. You're trying to argue over something i'm not claiming.

So we're moving from the actual city now, to the people themselves? People are people wherever you go, the differences are when sport, particularly football are introduced. Good and bad people everywhere.

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 21:41 - Jun 20 with 1930 viewsTNT

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 21:22 - Jun 20 by byron

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbmUwWG0Pgix-sVEHNtWXECn5e

It's not quite a sign, but you'll get the message, bryon.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 21:43 - Jun 20 with 1919 viewsbyron

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 21:24 - Jun 20 by Neath_Jack

You're 7 years too late with that, we've already done that sketch to death. Now trot along, you'll get no more attention from me.

Oh that’s a shame, you appear to be one of the few who aren’t bitter about the decline of Swansea and rise of Cardiff, bitter toward the wrong people I might add. The irony being they will never see it anyway as their bitterness blinds them. A huge amount of Cardiff’s growth comes from private investment, but don’t bother telling them, it’s wasted.

Benny

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 21:51 - Jun 20 with 1895 viewspencoedjack

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 21:38 - Jun 20 by Neath_Jack

What? Tailgunner chap mentioned about being angry and bitter and you agreed with him. Who have i labelled angry lately?

Yes, yes, nobody has said any differently about the way money is shovelled towards them when compared to the rest of us. You're trying to argue over something i'm not claiming.

So we're moving from the actual city now, to the people themselves? People are people wherever you go, the differences are when sport, particularly football are introduced. Good and bad people everywhere.

You mentioned about being ‘bitter & angry’ but as I said it seems to be a regular reply these days so let’s not get dragged down by it.

Anyway having spent several years living in Penarth (I believe the idiot that is Byron classes that as Cardiff these days) & many years enjoying nights out & mixing with people in the city of Swansea, ‘ people maybe people’ but those from Swansea beat those from Cardiff hands down.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2018 21:53]
Leon and Jason Mohammad on 22:02 - Jun 20 with 1858 viewsNeath_Jack

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 21:51 - Jun 20 by pencoedjack

You mentioned about being ‘bitter & angry’ but as I said it seems to be a regular reply these days so let’s not get dragged down by it.

Anyway having spent several years living in Penarth (I believe the idiot that is Byron classes that as Cardiff these days) & many years enjoying nights out & mixing with people in the city of Swansea, ‘ people maybe people’ but those from Swansea beat those from Cardiff hands down.

No, i really didn't, not until after Tailgunner said it anyway. If you can point out where i did, then i will apologise. And if you are again suggesting that i call people angry all the time, pop up some examples.

Right, last go on this for you.

Cardiff has a very nice city centre.
Cardiff get a ridiculous amount of funding shovelled their way.
Cardiff city supporters are generally a right horrible bunch of bullying bastards.
We think more of people from Swansea than we do of those from Cardiff.

So which part are we actually disagreeing with? Or are you just doing it for the sake of it?

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 08:34 - Jun 21 with 1698 viewsbyron

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 21:51 - Jun 20 by pencoedjack

Sums up you’re bitterness well, there are good and bad everywhere, clueless, as ever.

Benny

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 08:58 - Jun 21 with 1665 viewslifelong

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 21:28 - Jun 20 by moonie

So the beautiful city of Swansea is a misnomer .tell lifey .

It's never been beautiful, just in a beautiful area. It's a former industrial power house which are always ugly.

What has killed Swansea are successive pitiful councils, Governments not giving a shite and WAG.

It's Fooking appalling and no manner of pretty beaches can make it any better

Get people into the centre of Swansea

Look out, Neddy is back up on his high horse again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024