Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leon and Jason Mohammad 19:37 - Jun 18 with 23576 viewsSwanLuke

Have I missed something or have they had a little spat on Twitter
Leon and Jason Mohammad on 09:34 - Jun 21 with 2041 viewsmoonie

Neddy. . ? Hardly. Have a look at the other posters then come back to me . You re a bully and it won't wash Roger. You never want to talk tidy with me,ever .

As has been said, Swansea is in a terrible mess and has been going downhill while you were building up your pension to live comfortably in a nice area.
Kids losing so many jobs don't have that luxury nor do they have what we had in the old Swansa ,is a vibrant centre that wasn't awash with charity shops .

Have a look at photos of what we had, make your eyes bleed and look at old snaps of Wind St, even Princess Way and Kingsway, once magnificent ,now desolate concrete crapholes .

Swansea ,as a town ,was never beautiful . You can't be the biggest copper smelting metropolis ,have pits around ,a busy docks and countless foundries and be pretty . All the borers power houses are ugly but many are now reborn. Swansea isn't . That's fact no matter what lachrymose drivel you come up with . Now I ll allow the other punters to post ,as it is.
Leon and Jason Mohammad on 09:56 - Jun 21 with 2007 viewslifelong

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 09:34 - Jun 21 by moonie

Neddy. . ? Hardly. Have a look at the other posters then come back to me . You re a bully and it won't wash Roger. You never want to talk tidy with me,ever .

As has been said, Swansea is in a terrible mess and has been going downhill while you were building up your pension to live comfortably in a nice area.
Kids losing so many jobs don't have that luxury nor do they have what we had in the old Swansa ,is a vibrant centre that wasn't awash with charity shops .

Have a look at photos of what we had, make your eyes bleed and look at old snaps of Wind St, even Princess Way and Kingsway, once magnificent ,now desolate concrete crapholes .

Swansea ,as a town ,was never beautiful . You can't be the biggest copper smelting metropolis ,have pits around ,a busy docks and countless foundries and be pretty . All the borers power houses are ugly but many are now reborn. Swansea isn't . That's fact no matter what lachrymose drivel you come up with . Now I ll allow the other punters to post ,as it is.

Bully, really?

I’d be quite prepared to talk tidy with you if you didn’t keep on sticking the knife into the city of your birth and making personal jibes to myself.

I’m off out to walk the coastal path of our craphole of a city, enjoy the rest of your day sharpening your knife.
Leon and Jason Mohammad on 10:13 - Jun 21 with 1978 viewsmoonie

People are appending comments I've made over several years . Moreover many Swansea exiles,,Jacks, people of Swansea have opined in similar fashion so have the good grace to insult those too. Or are you, like your great chum only interested in Scouse/ perch/ dung/ Moonie. It's time to quit Roger. It really is .

Whether I enjoy slagging off Swansea is not the point, the fact the place ,right now, is shockingly overshadowed by CRdiff is what matters ,not what you and others think.

Give the Swansea kids a chance
Leon and Jason Mohammad on 10:18 - Jun 21 with 1960 viewsDarran

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 10:13 - Jun 21 by moonie

People are appending comments I've made over several years . Moreover many Swansea exiles,,Jacks, people of Swansea have opined in similar fashion so have the good grace to insult those too. Or are you, like your great chum only interested in Scouse/ perch/ dung/ Moonie. It's time to quit Roger. It really is .

Whether I enjoy slagging off Swansea is not the point, the fact the place ,right now, is shockingly overshadowed by CRdiff is what matters ,not what you and others think.

Give the Swansea kids a chance

Haven’t you got anything better to do like post your support for a child molestor or summin?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 14:18 - Jun 21 with 1844 viewsmoonie

Yes Liffey..

You and chums linking up with a common goal . It's technical but it's certainly bullying.

Pross has done it for years .

You're notvreally that nice are you ?

Ned
Leon and Jason Mohammad on 14:24 - Jun 21 with 1833 viewsjack247

Probably a naive question, but why are people so bothered about city centres?
Leon and Jason Mohammad on 14:31 - Jun 21 with 1819 viewsmoonie

Because it's a focal point .

It's a place where visitors normally head to when in a city. We re off on hols soon and we will be heading into a city centre when weather inclement as there are ,in centres, normally, museums and other cultural pursuits.

I'm not interested in travelling to suburbs which are often urban wastelands

Football fans pine for the days of football grounds in city centre ,which is what makes Newcastle trip great and Man City orrible ..
Leon and Jason Mohammad on 15:08 - Jun 21 with 1778 viewsjack247

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 14:31 - Jun 21 by moonie

Because it's a focal point .

It's a place where visitors normally head to when in a city. We re off on hols soon and we will be heading into a city centre when weather inclement as there are ,in centres, normally, museums and other cultural pursuits.

I'm not interested in travelling to suburbs which are often urban wastelands

Football fans pine for the days of football grounds in city centre ,which is what makes Newcastle trip great and Man City orrible ..

Maybe it’s a generational thing then. It wouldn’t occur to me to go on holiday to a city centre, unless it was a very short break.

Football grounds were traditionally in the less affluent parts of town, obviously there are exceptions. There aren’t many like Newcastle.
Login to get fewer ads

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 17:09 - Jun 21 with 1710 viewsmoonie

I like city breaks 247 as lying aimlessly on a beach is often boring .

I like cities that are on the coast but have an interesting centre ,viz,Bordeaux, Barcelona, Hamburg, Nice, Genoa,Liverpool
Leon and Jason Mohammad on 17:16 - Jun 21 with 1707 viewslifelong

Swansea and St David’s are my two favourite cities.
Leon and Jason Mohammad on 17:19 - Jun 21 with 1704 viewsmoonie

Most of the world s iconic cities have an expanse of water as a backdrop.

Develop and make this a feature and you have a feature to focus on but all cities need a heart
Leon and Jason Mohammad on 18:15 - Jun 21 with 1658 viewsjack247

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 17:09 - Jun 21 by moonie

I like city breaks 247 as lying aimlessly on a beach is often boring .

I like cities that are on the coast but have an interesting centre ,viz,Bordeaux, Barcelona, Hamburg, Nice, Genoa,Liverpool

Genuinely not having a go at you here, but do people actually go to Liverpool on holiday?
Leon and Jason Mohammad on 18:22 - Jun 21 with 1644 viewsDarran

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 18:15 - Jun 21 by jack247

Genuinely not having a go at you here, but do people actually go to Liverpool on holiday?

It’s a fantastic holiday if your visiting from Beirut.

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 18:26 - Jun 21 with 1641 viewsmoonie

Let's put it this way, we go on holiday every year with wonderful Liverpool people ,born and bred, funny ,witty ,respectful and not a crime to their name .
I trust them

I've met many from back home who are nothing like . Two faced,devious ,bitter and back stabbing,something like our Board members and Trust too.

Im not having a go at you but are any Swansea people free from bitter ,narrow minded ,backward attitudes because reading this site ,it seems not.

Finally, Liverpool is a major tourist location so you need to ask a few what they think of the place
Leon and Jason Mohammad on 18:43 - Jun 21 with 1620 viewsRancid

Take away The Beatles and no phucka would go there.
Leon and Jason Mohammad on 18:43 - Jun 21 with 1619 viewsjack247

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 18:26 - Jun 21 by moonie

Let's put it this way, we go on holiday every year with wonderful Liverpool people ,born and bred, funny ,witty ,respectful and not a crime to their name .
I trust them

I've met many from back home who are nothing like . Two faced,devious ,bitter and back stabbing,something like our Board members and Trust too.

Im not having a go at you but are any Swansea people free from bitter ,narrow minded ,backward attitudes because reading this site ,it seems not.

Finally, Liverpool is a major tourist location so you need to ask a few what they think of the place

The first two paragraphs are serious generalisations. It’s as if you’re implying there are no bad people in Liverpool or good people in Swansea.

I’ve been there a few times and I’ve enjoyed it. Been told to keep my wits about me at night, but I guess that’s the same in most big cities. I think that was more to do with pickpockets than violence to be fair.

I’d never ever go there on holiday though and can’t see why anyone would. Same goes for Manchester, Bristol etc. West Wales, including west of Swansea, has more chance of becoming like Devon and Cornwall than Liverpool. I know which I’d prefer to visit for a week and which is the more popular holiday destination.
Leon and Jason Mohammad on 18:44 - Jun 21 with 1618 viewslifelong

Are those statues of the Beatles still there?

They’re made of metal aren’t they?
Leon and Jason Mohammad on 18:44 - Jun 21 with 1617 viewsTreforys_Jack

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 18:26 - Jun 21 by moonie

I trust them

Cheers , nothing like generalising.............you get a raw deal at times but you really don't help yourself with nonsense like this.
Leon and Jason Mohammad on 18:47 - Jun 21 with 1609 viewsDarran

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 18:43 - Jun 21 by Rancid

Take away The Beatles and no phucka would go there.

Well being serious as soon as The Beatles could afford it they all fuçked off and Cilla too.

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 19:03 - Jun 21 with 1579 viewslifelong

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 18:43 - Jun 21 by jack247

The first two paragraphs are serious generalisations. It’s as if you’re implying there are no bad people in Liverpool or good people in Swansea.

I’ve been there a few times and I’ve enjoyed it. Been told to keep my wits about me at night, but I guess that’s the same in most big cities. I think that was more to do with pickpockets than violence to be fair.

I’d never ever go there on holiday though and can’t see why anyone would. Same goes for Manchester, Bristol etc. West Wales, including west of Swansea, has more chance of becoming like Devon and Cornwall than Liverpool. I know which I’d prefer to visit for a week and which is the more popular holiday destination.

You’re wasting your time, he hates the people and city of Swansea..full stop.
Leon and Jason Mohammad on 19:10 - Jun 21 with 1574 viewsmoonie

You need a holiday Roger
Leon and Jason Mohammad on 19:18 - Jun 21 with 1562 viewslifelong

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 19:10 - Jun 21 by moonie

You need a holiday Roger

Not really, even if I did it wouldn’t be anywhere near Liverpool.
Leon and Jason Mohammad on 19:36 - Jun 21 with 1545 viewswaynekerr55

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 21:13 - Jun 18 by Darran

I never commented on his tweets and I never followed him either,he’s obviously searching his own name and blocking people who mention him.

Same here. Unless he's just blocked me for replying to Barry Jones saying I thought he was a Spurs fan?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 20:08 - Jun 21 with 1504 viewsmoonie

Trefoyrus.
I'm never ever going to post to be popular .

I comment about a city ,the replies are direct to me. Work that out.

Read what others say..

Look at web sites like So you think you know Swansea. Real history,photos ,people . We had a great town and it's been ripped asunder . That s how it is mate.

I am always my own man and frankly, what you ,Roger or the rest think just does not compute .

We need truth
Leon and Jason Mohammad on 20:11 - Jun 21 with 1499 viewsDarran

Leon and Jason Mohammad on 20:08 - Jun 21 by moonie

Trefoyrus.
I'm never ever going to post to be popular .

I comment about a city ,the replies are direct to me. Work that out.

Read what others say..

Look at web sites like So you think you know Swansea. Real history,photos ,people . We had a great town and it's been ripped asunder . That s how it is mate.

I am always my own man and frankly, what you ,Roger or the rest think just does not compute .

We need truth

Well when I speak the truth and say you’ve stuck up for a child molestor and historical sex abusers on here you start weeping.
Now that’s true,prick.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024