Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Albert Adomah? 21:27 - Jun 18 with 2883 viewsomarjack

https://www.kickoff.co.uk/86037/the-prolific-wide-man-on-his-way-to-swansea-city

If there is any truth in this then let's not bother and just liquidate and maybe turn our training facilities into a Low Cost Vans parking lot..It'd be a better use.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Albert Adomah? on 21:53 - Jun 18 with 2729 viewsSTID2017

So a player that was (reportedly) one of the stand out players and scored 14 goals last season suggests a signal to wave the white flag in your opinion ?
Strange ....

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Albert Adomah? on 21:55 - Jun 18 with 2703 views34dfgdf54

He’s not far off 31.

No thanks.
Albert Adomah? on 22:01 - Jun 18 with 2659 viewsSTID2017

Albert Adomah? on 21:55 - Jun 18 by 34dfgdf54

He’s not far off 31.

No thanks.

If he's good enough he's young enough.
Stanley Matthews was still learning at that age !

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Albert Adomah? on 22:02 - Jun 18 with 2650 viewsWarwickHunt

Huw “Timewarp” Jenkins had been after him for about five years. His recruitment is more of a syndrome than a policy.

What does the useless cûnt do all fûcking day?
Albert Adomah? on 22:20 - Jun 18 with 2543 viewsmax936

Albert Adomah? on 22:02 - Jun 18 by WarwickHunt

Huw “Timewarp” Jenkins had been after him for about five years. His recruitment is more of a syndrome than a policy.

Looks after the pennies whilst the pounds look after themselves

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Albert Adomah? on 22:29 - Jun 18 with 2492 viewsmonmouth

It’s almost beyond parody. Is Mark Davies back playing yet?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Albert Adomah? on 07:35 - Jun 19 with 2039 viewsPrivate_Partz

I am no Jenkins fan but let's not get carried away with one speculative report. It is not difficult to link us with past targets as that is / was the Jenkins way.
Hopefully this is bollo and Potter has far more suitable players.
I agree though that if we are going to just go for old Jenkins targets in a DOF / Head Coach relationship then we are well and truly effed.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Albert Adomah? on 07:36 - Jun 19 with 2037 viewsomarjack

Albert Adomah? on 21:53 - Jun 18 by STID2017

So a player that was (reportedly) one of the stand out players and scored 14 goals last season suggests a signal to wave the white flag in your opinion ?
Strange ....

So Adomah had a good Championship season. Yes.

But is that really the kind of philosophy we want to implement? More faded journeymen? Not for me.

Login to get fewer ads

Albert Adomah? on 08:07 - Jun 19 with 1968 viewsLeonWasGod

Huwbert's going to get his man eventually isn't he, even if it's when Adomah is 40. Did well last season, but that was a standout one for him. Mind you, more end product than any other winger we've got.
Albert Adomah? on 08:16 - Jun 19 with 1947 viewsomarjack

Albert Adomah? on 08:07 - Jun 19 by LeonWasGod

Huwbert's going to get his man eventually isn't he, even if it's when Adomah is 40. Did well last season, but that was a standout one for him. Mind you, more end product than any other winger we've got.

But..But..Nacer Chadli..The fairytale story that never came true.."Titanic theme plays"

But for all seriousness. I believe relegation has been a wake up call to Huw. He'll provide decent funds to Potter and let him have the players he wants. No I'm not being sarcastic.

Jenkins spending 11 m on Mesa without even asking for Clement's opinion is ridiculous. We all saw how that turned out. Jenkins might be a mug. But even he isn't that thick.

I don't believe Potter would have accepted to come here if he didn't have the final say in the recruitment policy. Which gives me hope. And I believe a player like Adomah is not the kind of player he'd be interested in. (although tbf he's an upgrade over Routledge as a winger back-up,because after all,who isn't?)
[Post edited 19 Jun 2018 8:18]

Albert Adomah? on 09:07 - Jun 19 with 1821 viewsLoyal

Albert Adomah? on 08:16 - Jun 19 by omarjack

But..But..Nacer Chadli..The fairytale story that never came true.."Titanic theme plays"

But for all seriousness. I believe relegation has been a wake up call to Huw. He'll provide decent funds to Potter and let him have the players he wants. No I'm not being sarcastic.

Jenkins spending 11 m on Mesa without even asking for Clement's opinion is ridiculous. We all saw how that turned out. Jenkins might be a mug. But even he isn't that thick.

I don't believe Potter would have accepted to come here if he didn't have the final say in the recruitment policy. Which gives me hope. And I believe a player like Adomah is not the kind of player he'd be interested in. (although tbf he's an upgrade over Routledge as a winger back-up,because after all,who isn't?)

Cant see Potter beingn used for anything else other than bring a few players in that will profit in later months for the yanks. Its what Jenkins has always done.
Plus I wouldn't trust Potter with the kitty in any event.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Albert Adomah? on 09:09 - Jun 19 with 1814 viewsAl_Bundy

Albert Adomah? on 08:16 - Jun 19 by omarjack

Jenkins is a run away train.. Potter's appointment will follow all the others and get what their given by Jenkins reckless transfer policy.

The owners are so clueless that they can't even see the error of Jenkins ways.

We all look forward to the next level.
Albert Adomah? on 09:49 - Jun 19 with 1731 viewsJango

Albert Adomah? on 09:07 - Jun 19 by Loyal

Cant see Potter beingn used for anything else other than bring a few players in that will profit in later months for the yanks. Its what Jenkins has always done.
Plus I wouldn't trust Potter with the kitty in any event.

Who would you trust at the club then?
Albert Adomah? on 09:56 - Jun 19 with 1720 viewsjasonbromham

It's longer than that haha!
Albert Adomah? on 11:03 - Jun 19 with 1627 viewsLeonWasGod

Albert Adomah? on 09:56 - Jun 19 by jasonbromham

It's longer than that haha!

The earliest I remember is back in our Championship days, so that must be 7 years minimum, possibly 8 or more. I've nothing against Adomah personally, but our recruitment approach is farcical.

Edit - if there's any truth to this rumour, which there may not be. Could just be lazy journalism because of former links.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2018 11:04]
Albert Adomah? on 11:15 - Jun 19 with 1583 viewsWingstandwood

F#cking brilliant "more of a syndrome than a policy"!

Argus!

Albert Adomah? on 11:25 - Jun 19 with 1547 viewsmajorraglan

He’s obviously been previously identified as a “fit” for the club and the powers that be are going back to what they now. Groundhog Day?
Albert Adomah? on 11:58 - Jun 19 with 1495 viewsBadlands

Albert Adomah? on 21:55 - Jun 18 by 34dfgdf54

He’s not far off 31.

No thanks.

I'm not keen but Llorente was 31 when he came to us.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Albert Adomah? on 13:33 - Jun 19 with 1351 viewsHighjack

Huw has been after this guy for what seems like 40 years. Is emnes still playing, he could do a job in the championship.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024