Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Latest Trust Email 21:33 - Jun 18 with 2560 viewsNeath_Jack

Is going to upset loads on here again

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Latest Trust Email on 21:35 - Jun 18 with 2547 viewsNeathJack

It's almost as if there is no good faith coming from the other side...
Latest Trust Email on 21:36 - Jun 18 with 2539 viewsDarran

Confidential FFS. Honestly fuçk off is it?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Latest Trust Email on 22:15 - Jun 18 with 2418 viewsSwanzay

Well post it then...
Latest Trust Email on 22:27 - Jun 18 with 2373 viewsSwanjaxs

Latest trust email? 😯 ..... honestly now who gives a fùck? 😂😂😂😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Latest Trust Email on 22:27 - Jun 18 with 2371 viewsmonmouth

Latest Trust Email on 21:35 - Jun 18 by NeathJack

It's almost as if there is no good faith coming from the other side...

Colour me astonished.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Latest Trust Email on 22:30 - Jun 18 with 2350 viewsmax936

You can't just post that and leave us in limbo mun, spill the beans NJ

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Latest Trust Email on 22:33 - Jun 18 with 2335 viewsDarran

Latest Trust Email on 22:30 - Jun 18 by max936

You can't just post that and leave us in limbo mun, spill the beans NJ

CONFIDENTIAL

This update on the Trust's shareholding is being sent to you as a registered member of Swansea City Supporters’ Society Limited, which is also known as the ‘Swansea City Supporters’ Trust’ (‘Trust’). Please do not share it or pass it on to others.

We wrote to you on a confidential basis last month to advise of our action in respect of the Trust's shareholding. Our objective was to set a strict timetable with a view to addressing the main issues during the close season. The other parties involved have sought to extend the timetable, taking us into the start of the new season. We and our lawyers are however continuing to press for a mediation to take place at the earliest opportunity, as the sooner the current disputes can be resolved with the majority owners and others, the better it will be for the Club.

We hope that, within the coming weeks, we will be consulting you on a possible settlement deal, rather than on the question of whether to issue court proceedings. However, the Board has to bear all options in mind at present and our lawyers have been asked to begin to prepare proposals for litigation in case we have to consult you on that option.

We will update members as soon as we are able to provide further information.

Best wishes

The Swans Trust Team

Latest Trust Email on 22:43 - Jun 18 with 2280 viewsmax936

Latest Trust Email on 22:33 - Jun 18 by Darran

CONFIDENTIAL

This update on the Trust's shareholding is being sent to you as a registered member of Swansea City Supporters’ Society Limited, which is also known as the ‘Swansea City Supporters’ Trust’ (‘Trust’). Please do not share it or pass it on to others.

We wrote to you on a confidential basis last month to advise of our action in respect of the Trust's shareholding. Our objective was to set a strict timetable with a view to addressing the main issues during the close season. The other parties involved have sought to extend the timetable, taking us into the start of the new season. We and our lawyers are however continuing to press for a mediation to take place at the earliest opportunity, as the sooner the current disputes can be resolved with the majority owners and others, the better it will be for the Club.

We hope that, within the coming weeks, we will be consulting you on a possible settlement deal, rather than on the question of whether to issue court proceedings. However, the Board has to bear all options in mind at present and our lawyers have been asked to begin to prepare proposals for litigation in case we have to consult you on that option.

Best wishes

The Swans Trust Team

Thank you Darran, seems like a pretty positive email, mediation first and see how that goes before the expenditure of a legal battle, although another view is that's there's been enough dilly dallying already and time as come to make demands and timescales.

Login to get fewer ads

Latest Trust Email on 22:48 - Jun 18 with 2267 viewsGaryjack

Latest Trust Email on 22:43 - Jun 18 by max936

Thank you Darran, seems like a pretty positive email, mediation first and see how that goes before the expenditure of a legal battle, although another view is that's there's been enough dilly dallying already and time as come to make demands and timescales.

Dear god Max! My wind up post about the coffee morning was better than that pile of crap!
Latest Trust Email on 22:52 - Jun 18 with 2242 viewsQJumpingJack

It seems our owners/board are showing no respect to the Trust.
I assume the longer this continues, the more pressure it will place on the Trust financially.
Latest Trust Email on 22:55 - Jun 18 with 2232 viewsSwanjaxs

Either way i cant see the yanks or Jenkins shitting thier pant whatever is in the "trust email"... irrelevant ... move on
[Post edited 18 Jun 2018 22:57]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Latest Trust Email on 07:30 - Jun 19 with 1975 viewsShaky

Latest Trust Email on 22:33 - Jun 18 by Darran

CONFIDENTIAL

Best wishes

The Swans Trust Team

So Kaplan & Co are trying to drag things out, exactly as I predicted; who would have thought it?

That means putting maximum pressure on weak willed Trust board members wetting themselves over the the negative impact of negotiations on the team's performance. OF COURSE!

Only way to safeguard against that is to get organised and vote positively for alternative board members with a backbone at the forthcoming Trust election.

Time is short. . .

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Latest Trust Email on 07:40 - Jun 19 with 1961 viewsShaky

. . .By the way I think arguing for a delay here is perfectly defensible.

Not only do the pre-trial guidelines allow for a 3 month response time for the 60 page letter the Trust sent out, but as I see it the immediate priority is genuinely to restructure the squad and get the wage bill down to manageable levels for next season.

The very future of the club is at stake!

Misology -- It's a bitch

Latest Trust Email on 07:52 - Jun 19 with 1937 viewsDr_Winston

How f*cking dumb would you have to believe that just putting "confidential" at the top of an email would prevent it from being shared with everyone?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Latest Trust Email on 07:53 - Jun 19 with 1931 viewsShaky

. . .which by the way unfortunately means that the bit about asking the lawyers to prepare for litigation in the next few weeks is bullshit.

The pre-trial guidelines allow for 3 months response, and it seems to me then violating those guidelines is now suicide, especially given the unnecessary choice of seeking alternative dispute resolution in the first place.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Latest Trust Email on 09:08 - Jun 19 with 1846 viewsDarran

Latest Trust Email on 07:52 - Jun 19 by Dr_Winston

How f*cking dumb would you have to believe that just putting "confidential" at the top of an email would prevent it from being shared with everyone?

About as fuçking dumb as you’d have to be to believe anyone actually thinks that it would stop anyone sharing it.
Ever heard of legal advice you thick twát?
[Post edited 19 Jun 2018 9:38]

Latest Trust Email on 09:26 - Jun 19 with 1820 viewsE20Jack

Has anyone explained why a “settlement deal” would be beneficial yet? I am as blank on the notion now as I was a year ago and still not seen/heard one sensible argument for it yet.

I am certain that those on the board so hell bent on doing this deal actually see it as the whole battle. Once it is granted and the feeling of shallow achievement subsides, they will then arrive at the stark realisation that they have just got rid of the only chance we may ever have to get enough money to protect the club ever again and will be scratching their heads as to what the point of it all was.

In exchange for what? What is the upside? We get a useless amount of money we will probably have to give away to local charities?

Nice. Great. Well done.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2018 9:27]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Latest Trust Email on 09:47 - Jun 19 with 1767 viewsDarran

Latest Trust Email on 07:30 - Jun 19 by Shaky

So Kaplan & Co are trying to drag things out, exactly as I predicted; who would have thought it?

That means putting maximum pressure on weak willed Trust board members wetting themselves over the the negative impact of negotiations on the team's performance. OF COURSE!

Only way to safeguard against that is to get organised and vote positively for alternative board members with a backbone at the forthcoming Trust election.

Time is short. . .

As you predicted?

Talks have been put off for the last couple of seasons because everyone neeed to pull together to avoid relegation.
What’s going to happen is they’ll all arrange talks for September,we’ll have a bad start to the season and those talks will be put off untill January,come January those talks will be put off untill the end of season because we’ll be languishing towards the bottom of the Championship and everyone will once again need to pull together to avoid relegation.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2018 9:48]

Latest Trust Email on 09:54 - Jun 19 with 1750 viewschad

Confidential yet oh so transparent

Babes in the wood being inexorably led on a path long since set for them, whose epitaph will be naively throwing away the £20 plus million to which we were entitled, hard earned to protect the future of professional football in SWANSEA.

Ratified by a theatre of misdirection in a vote from which the vast majority of the supporters, that they were charged with representing, were consciously and deliberately excluded. Whilst others with massive personal financial motives / no direct interest in the future of SWANSEA itself, were able to, unchecked, buy votes for as little as £5 a go.

Whilst the sellouts behaviour towards the Supporters and their “Trust” was odious in the extreme, and the buyers little better, at least it is clear what they are. The thought the former were of the moral fibre to put the club above wealth beyond most people’s dreams, a little faerie tale of it’s own.

They were not however charged with protecting the interests of the Trust and the supporters it was set up to represent.

I honestly feel that if the new owners literally shat right on their heads (as they have repeatedly figuratively done) the Trust Board would ever so humbly describe it as rich manure to grow the relationship.

Will the Robins cover the corpse of the Trust in leaves I wonder
Latest Trust Email on 13:06 - Jun 19 with 1635 viewsWingstandwood

Latest Trust Email on 09:47 - Jun 19 by Darran

As you predicted?

Talks have been put off for the last couple of seasons because everyone neeed to pull together to avoid relegation.
What’s going to happen is they’ll all arrange talks for September,we’ll have a bad start to the season and those talks will be put off untill January,come January those talks will be put off untill the end of season because we’ll be languishing towards the bottom of the Championship and everyone will once again need to pull together to avoid relegation.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2018 9:48]

That is indeed streetwise savvy, good old fashion common sense and astuteness! IMO the Yanks are extremely p#ssed off about having to 'pay their dues' and honouring the deal and will do anything to betray and backtrack away from it.

In other words they're absolute scum, along with hangers-on ( Swansea Sound PR-bullshit about loving the club and being supporters like anyone else) Jenkins and Dineen etc.

Argus!

Latest Trust Email on 16:12 - Jun 19 with 1491 viewsmax936

Latest Trust Email on 22:48 - Jun 18 by Garyjack

Dear god Max! My wind up post about the coffee morning was better than that pile of crap!

I think I've either mellowed or I'm just pissed off with it all and resigned myself to going with the flow, FOR NOW!!!

I'm not a member anyway and that isn't gonna change anytime soon.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024