Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cannabis oil 18:46 - Jun 19 with 5937 viewsmax936

Looking likely to be made available for medicinal use before long, good news for those who now have to buy it on the black market.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2018 18:55]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Cannabis oil on 18:54 - Jun 19 with 2895 viewspeenemunde

If it helps medical conditions then great.
But please don’t legalise cannabis for people to turn themselves into zombies 🧟‍♂️
[Post edited 19 Jun 2018 18:54]
Cannabis oil on 18:55 - Jun 19 with 2888 viewsLord_Bony

You beat me to it you swine.

Yes I've been banging on about it on here for a year now.

The day is coming soon,probably before the years end , when cannabis oil will be legalised for medicinal purposes in the UK...especially after William Haigs speech today.

We are way behind other countries on this...many are suffering unnecessarily.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Cannabis oil on 18:58 - Jun 19 with 2878 viewsTheFranchise

Cannabis oil on 18:54 - Jun 19 by peenemunde

But please don’t legalise cannabis for people to turn themselves into zombies 🧟‍♂️

I had a nice chat to one of my friends that really enjoys a smoke, he would love it to be legalised. Well he did until I explained it would be taxed massively, controlled and all his dealers would be shut down very quickly.
Cannabis oil on 19:00 - Jun 19 with 2874 viewsmax936

Doubt they'll be doing that, that's probably why they haven't legalised the oil because of the "social" side of the drug or seriously thought about doing so until now after its been proven that it really does help people with illness/aliments etc.

Cannabis oil on 19:00 - Jun 19 with 2872 viewsLord_Bony

Cannabis oil on 18:58 - Jun 19 by TheFranchise

I had a nice chat to one of my friends that really enjoys a smoke, he would love it to be legalised. Well he did until I explained it would be taxed massively, controlled and all his dealers would be shut down very quickly.

Possibly a better quality product?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Cannabis oil on 19:06 - Jun 19 with 2859 viewsJimmyGilligan

This seems to be the typical attitude of people that don't understand what they're talking about. Cannabis does not turn people into zombies anymore than alcohol does, and alcohol I assume you're perfectly fine with. It carries none of the health risks associated with alcohol. It doesn't make people want to beat the crap out of each other at 3am, and infact, (as has been shown, and if used in the correct way) have medicinal benefits.

I would take walking down a Wind St full of stoners over a Wind St full of drunks every single day of the week.

It would save the NHS millions, it would save the police millions and it would take it out of the hands of dealers who push harder, lethal drugs onto people.

The sooner it is legalised for medicinal and recreational use the better off this country will be.

Cannabis oil on 19:11 - Jun 19 with 2849 viewsGowerjack

Cannabis oil on 19:06 - Jun 19 by JimmyGilligan

This seems to be the typical attitude of people that don't understand what they're talking about. Cannabis does not turn people into zombies anymore than alcohol does, and alcohol I assume you're perfectly fine with. It carries none of the health risks associated with alcohol. It doesn't make people want to beat the crap out of each other at 3am, and infact, (as has been shown, and if used in the correct way) have medicinal benefits.

I would take walking down a Wind St full of stoners over a Wind St full of drunks every single day of the week.

It would save the NHS millions, it would save the police millions and it would take it out of the hands of dealers who push harder, lethal drugs onto people.

The sooner it is legalised for medicinal and recreational use the better off this country will be.

It's not a safe substance though is it.

I used to smoke it 30 years ago but the stuff now has a much higher (!) level of THC.

I've seen friends destroy their lives by overusing.

It robs you of motivation and get up and go.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Cannabis oil on 19:14 - Jun 19 with 2843 viewsLord_Bony

Cannabis oil on 19:11 - Jun 19 by Gowerjack

I used to smoke it 30 years ago but the stuff now has a much higher (!) level of THC.

Lord Haig today...

"Lord Hague said the debate about Billy Caldwell was "one of those illuminating moments when a longstanding policy is revealed to be inappropriate, ineffective and utterly out of date".
By returning the medicine to the Caldwell family, the Home Office had "implicitly conceded that the law has become indefensible", he said.
Licensing cannabis for medical use would be a "step forward", he said, but the Conservatives should be as "bold" as Canada where state-regulated recreational consumption was being considered.
Others have said he is danger of confusing two separate issues."

Login to get fewer ads

Cannabis oil on 19:17 - Jun 19 with 2831 viewsGowerjack

Cannabis oil on 19:14 - Jun 19 by Lord_Bony

Lord Haig today...

"Lord Hague said the debate about Billy Caldwell was "one of those illuminating moments when a longstanding policy is revealed to be inappropriate, ineffective and utterly out of date".
By returning the medicine to the Caldwell family, the Home Office had "implicitly conceded that the law has become indefensible", he said.
Licensing cannabis for medical use would be a "step forward", he said, but the Conservatives should be as "bold" as Canada where state-regulated recreational consumption was being considered.
Others have said he is danger of confusing two separate issues."

The oil should have been legalised years ago.

Only a halfwit could confuse medical cannabis with the street drug.

Mind you there's been one on this thread already...

Plastic since 1974

Cannabis oil on 19:18 - Jun 19 with 2825 viewsThurrockJack92

This with bells on.

I say that as someone who has never and probably will never touch the stuff.
Cannabis oil on 19:18 - Jun 19 with 2822 viewsJimmyGilligan

Cannabis oil on 19:11 - Jun 19 by Gowerjack

"It's not a safe substance though is it. "

Show me evidence of one death (worldwide) caused by cannabis. I'll wait.

People destroy their lives by overusing alcohol, how is that fine?

"It robs you of motivation and get up and go"

So does alcohol
Cannabis oil on 19:25 - Jun 19 with 2801 viewspeenemunde

I don’t drink alcohol, but comparing it to alcohol is daft.
The alcohol genie was been left out of the bottle a long time ago.
That doesn’t mean the cannabis genie should be too.

Legalising cannabis will make it socially acceptable to many people and therefore result in more people taking the drug......resulting in more mental illness and many more extremely negative side effects.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2018 19:28]
Cannabis oil on 19:34 - Jun 19 with 2780 viewsLord_Bony

My feelings are it should be legalised for medical purposes only,as they have successfully done in America,it is being distributed through dispensaries matching the right type of product with people's conditions.

Recreational use of the drug is a different debate that should be reviewed by the government later on.

Cannabis oil has been safely used by mankind for at least 6,000 years by most civilisations.

Here's a brief history on the medicine.

Cannabis oil on 19:36 - Jun 19 with 2771 viewsGowerjack

Cannabis oil on 19:18 - Jun 19 by JimmyGilligan

So does alcohol

Cannabis if misused can be dangerous. Just because it's not usually fatal ( in the short term) doesn't make it safe.

I agree people do destroy their lives by using alcohol I didn't say that was fine.

Just because some of the negative effects of abuse are similar to alcohol doesn't make it ok or safe.

It's not safe anyone who says it is is in my opinion guilty of woolly headed thinking.

Plastic since 1974

Cannabis oil on 19:39 - Jun 19 with 2758 viewsJimmyGilligan

Cannabis oil on 19:25 - Jun 19 by peenemunde

I don’t drink alcohol, but comparing it to alcohol is daft.
The alcohol genie was been left out of the bottle a long time ago.
That doesn’t mean the cannabis genie should be too.

Legalising cannabis will make it socially acceptable to many people and therefore result in more people taking the drug......resulting in more mental illness and many more extremely negative side effects.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2018 19:28]

"I don’t drink alcohol, but comparing to alcohol is daft. "

How, exactly is it daft?

If legalised for recreational use it would largely be used in a very similar way to how alcohol is now, for people to unwind and relax. All the while being safe in the knowledge that what they're smoking/vaping/eating will have zero long term effects. With the added benefit of not having some scumbag trying to push harder stuff onto you.

There will always be people in the world who are predisposed to mental health issues, that is not an argument.

"resulting in more mental illness and many more extremely negative side effects."
What extremely negative side effects exactly? In fact I think you'd find quite the opposite, a 19 year old who decides to go out and smoke a couple of joints over downing 10 pints, is going to have a lot less problems long term mentally, physically and socially.
Cannabis oil on 19:40 - Jun 19 with 2757 viewspeenemunde

So does alcohol

That is a bit of a red herring, because many people have died as a result of the side effects of cannabis :- I.e the mental illness that can result such as learning memory problems , chronic coughing and frequent respiratory infections.

Just a quick look on the internet, shows a study carried out in 2012 stated that people who started smoking cannabis at a young age were more likely to attempt suicide.

And that’s without people who have died from accidents while stoned.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2018 19:49]
Cannabis oil on 19:40 - Jun 19 with 2754 viewsJimmyGilligan

Cannabis oil on 19:36 - Jun 19 by Gowerjack

Cannabis if misused can be dangerous. Just because it's not usually fatal ( in the short term) doesn't make it safe.

I agree people do destroy their lives by using alcohol I didn't say that was fine.

Just because some of the negative effects of abuse are similar to alcohol doesn't make it ok or safe.

It's not safe anyone who says it is is in my opinion guilty of woolly headed thinking.

"Cannabis if misused can be dangerous."

How?
Cannabis oil on 19:41 - Jun 19 with 2753 viewsmax936

So does alcohol

My mate works with mental health [well he did I haven;t seen him for a few yrs] and most of the patients he dealt with were mostly from drug and alcohol addictions, they start on Cannabis then move on to the harder versions like skunk etc because the Cannabis loses it effectiveness because they get used to it or whatever, lots if not all end up suffering from Schizophrenia not saying its all from drug use, possibly both drugs and alcohol although he did used to say it was mostly drug related, but I don't know 100%.

Cannabis oil on 19:45 - Jun 19 with 2749 viewsJimmyGilligan

Cannabis oil on 19:40 - Jun 19 by peenemunde

That is a bit of a red herring, because many people have died as a result of the side effects of cannabis :- I.e the mental illness that can result such as learning memory problems , chronic coughing and frequent respiratory infections.

Just a quick look on the internet, shows a study carried out in 2012 stated that people who started smoking cannabis at a young age were more likely to attempt suicide.

And that’s without people who have died from accidents while stoned.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2018 19:49]

You're talking out of your ass, i'm sorry.

There are more ways of using cannabis than smoking it.

I'd like to see this study, but would also be interested to know how many people who started drinking at a young age were more likely to attempt suicide. I'm guessing its pretty high.

People die when drunk every single week. People die crossing the road every week. That is a very weak argument.
Cannabis oil on 19:46 - Jun 19 with 2748 viewsJimmyGilligan

Cannabis oil on 19:41 - Jun 19 by max936

My mate works with mental health [well he did I haven;t seen him for a few yrs] and most of the patients he dealt with were mostly from drug and alcohol addictions, they start on Cannabis then move on to the harder versions like skunk etc because the Cannabis loses it effectiveness because they get used to it or whatever, lots if not all end up suffering from Schizophrenia not saying its all from drug use, possibly both drugs and alcohol although he did used to say it was mostly drug related, but I don't know 100%.

If it was legalised, access to those harder drugs wouldnt be as easy to obtain, no? It's like arguing with the Daily Mail comments section on here. I'm out.
Cannabis oil on 19:48 - Jun 19 with 2737 viewspeenemunde

Cannabis oil on 19:39 - Jun 19 by JimmyGilligan

"I don’t drink alcohol, but comparing to alcohol is daft. "

How, exactly is it daft?

If legalised for recreational use it would largely be used in a very similar way to how alcohol is now, for people to unwind and relax. All the while being safe in the knowledge that what they're smoking/vaping/eating will have zero long term effects. With the added benefit of not having some scumbag trying to push harder stuff onto you.

There will always be people in the world who are predisposed to mental health issues, that is not an argument.

"resulting in more mental illness and many more extremely negative side effects."
What extremely negative side effects exactly? In fact I think you'd find quite the opposite, a 19 year old who decides to go out and smoke a couple of joints over downing 10 pints, is going to have a lot less problems long term mentally, physically and socially.

I’ll give you one very quick example.
I was on a very big construction site the other day.
They drug & alcohol test on this particular site.
Go out for a few pints on a Saturday night and you’ll pass the test on a Monday morning.
Smoke cannabis on a Saturday night and you’d fail the test on a Monday morning.

The people I know who smoke cannabis have gone backwards in life.
You definitely lose motivation.
Medical use, no problem.
Cannabis oil on 19:56 - Jun 19 with 2721 viewspeenemunde

Cannabis oil on 19:46 - Jun 19 by JimmyGilligan

If it was legalised, access to those harder drugs wouldnt be as easy to obtain, no? It's like arguing with the Daily Mail comments section on here. I'm out.

If you have children, would you be happy for them to regularly get stoned ?
Cannabis oil on 19:57 - Jun 19 with 2715 viewsmoonie

I fully understand oil for medicinal use but no doubt it will be highjacked by those wanting it fully legalised .

Next it will be class A .

Anyone believing dealers will somehow go out and get a proper job if it were legalised, is ,Irving in Lala land .
Cannabis oil on 20:02 - Jun 19 with 2706 viewsLord_Bony

Do people realise that it's possible to take high content THC cannabis oil without getting stoned.

When people are ill,the last thing they want is to get high,they just want relief or cure from their ailment.

Cannabis oil on 20:03 - Jun 19 with 2697 viewsJimmyGilligan

Cannabis oil on 19:56 - Jun 19 by peenemunde

If you have children, would you be happy for them to regularly get stoned ?

If by regularly you mean in the same kind of fashion that regular people in this country drink alcohol, and it it was legal, absolutely.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024