Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cannabis oil 18:46 - Jun 19 with 5921 viewsmax936

Looking likely to be made available for medicinal use before long, good news for those who now have to buy it on the black market.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2018 18:55]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Cannabis oil on 20:05 - Jun 19 with 1646 viewsGowerjack

Cannabis oil on 19:41 - Jun 19 by max936

My mate works with mental health [well he did I haven;t seen him for a few yrs] and most of the patients he dealt with were mostly from drug and alcohol addictions, they start on Cannabis then move on to the harder versions like skunk etc because the Cannabis loses it effectiveness because they get used to it or whatever, lots if not all end up suffering from Schizophrenia not saying its all from drug use, possibly both drugs and alcohol although he did used to say it was mostly drug related, but I don't know 100%.

Which is the only compelling argument for legalisation.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Cannabis oil on 20:05 - Jun 19 with 1645 viewspeenemunde

Cannabis oil on 20:03 - Jun 19 by JimmyGilligan

If by regularly you mean in the same kind of fashion that regular people in this country drink alcohol, and it it was legal, absolutely.

So you are happy for your children to get pi$$ed regularly then.
Cannabis oil on 20:07 - Jun 19 with 1640 viewsDarran

Cannabis oil on 20:02 - Jun 19 by Lord_Bony

Do people realise that it's possible to take high content THC cannabis oil without getting stoned.

When people are ill,the last thing they want is to get high,they just want relief or cure from their ailment.

Bony there’s too many pathetic çunts currentky on here.

This is about a little boy that was having 100 seizures a day and with this treatment he didn’t have one for 250 days.
I’ve seen my daughter having a seizure,it’s horrific and she only has a handful per year.
This lad was having 100 a day and most of you waÅ„kers on here have no idea what you’re talking about.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cannabis oil on 20:09 - Jun 19 with 1643 viewsJimmyGilligan

Cannabis oil on 19:48 - Jun 19 by peenemunde

I’ll give you one very quick example.
I was on a very big construction site the other day.
They drug & alcohol test on this particular site.
Go out for a few pints on a Saturday night and you’ll pass the test on a Monday morning.
Smoke cannabis on a Saturday night and you’d fail the test on a Monday morning.

The people I know who smoke cannabis have gone backwards in life.
You definitely lose motivation.
Medical use, no problem.

The amount in your body 2 days after using it is a hell of a lot less than it would be 1 hour after consuming it, and 2 days after using it it would no longer be having any effect on you.

I'll pre-empt your next point and answer it with

BECAUSE IT'S ILLEGAL
Cannabis oil on 20:11 - Jun 19 with 1635 viewsJimmyGilligan

Cannabis oil on 20:05 - Jun 19 by peenemunde

So you are happy for your children to get pi$$ed regularly then.

I think you'd be hard pressed to find a parent who would be happy with their child getting paralytic, that don't mean it doesn't happen.

Getting stoned would be a hell of a lot safer.

NB: I have no children
Cannabis oil on 20:13 - Jun 19 with 1630 viewsmax936

Cannabis oil on 20:05 - Jun 19 by Gowerjack

Which is the only compelling argument for legalisation.

He see's the effect everyday Steve he's medically trained to deal with people who have problems through drugs and its fair to say through drink as well, as Moonie said legalising Cannabis for social use isn't gonna be the end for dealers or for users seeking a bigger buzz/trip or whatever through harder drugs, no chance.

Cannabis oil on 20:17 - Jun 19 with 1623 viewspeenemunde

Cannabis oil on 20:09 - Jun 19 by JimmyGilligan

The amount in your body 2 days after using it is a hell of a lot less than it would be 1 hour after consuming it, and 2 days after using it it would no longer be having any effect on you.

I'll pre-empt your next point and answer it with

BECAUSE IT'S ILLEGAL

No not because it’s illegal.
Alcohol is perfectly legal to consume, but have it in your system and you’ll lose your job.

Whether cannabis still has an effect on you is irrelevant, because you’d still be sacked.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2018 20:31]
Cannabis oil on 20:17 - Jun 19 with 1624 viewsGowerjack

Cannabis oil on 19:40 - Jun 19 by JimmyGilligan

"Cannabis if misused can be dangerous."

How?

I believe any substance if misused can be dangerous.

it is not essential for a healthy life.

Some studies here worth a read...

https://www.nhs.uk/news/neurology/long-term-cannabis-users-brains-are-different/

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/John_Page4/publication/14296313_Cognitive_C

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long-term_effects_of_cannabis

I'm not bothered by anyone wanting to enjoy the drug but all the evidence points to it being very far from safe especially with long term use.

Which brings me back to my original point about friends of mine who have spoilt their life's due to misuse.

Plastic since 1974

Login to get fewer ads

Cannabis oil on 20:18 - Jun 19 with 1622 viewsmax936

Cannabis oil on 20:07 - Jun 19 by Darran

This is about a little boy that was having 100 seizures a day and with this treatment he didn’t have one for 250 days.
I’ve seen my daughter having a seizure,it’s horrific and she only has a handful per year.
This lad was having 100 a day and most of you waÅ„kers on here have no idea what you’re talking about.

There's no argument against legalising it for medical reasons, none at all!!

Cannabis oil on 20:22 - Jun 19 with 1613 viewsDarran

Cannabis oil on 20:18 - Jun 19 by max936

There's no argument against legalising it for medical reasons, none at all!!

They’ve already said its not the first step towards legalisation of recreational consumption so shut up about it.

Not aimed at you my old chum.

Cannabis oil on 20:24 - Jun 19 with 1609 viewsJimmyGilligan

Cannabis oil on 20:17 - Jun 19 by Gowerjack

I believe any substance if misused can be dangerous.

it is not essential for a healthy life.

Some studies here worth a read...

https://www.nhs.uk/news/neurology/long-term-cannabis-users-brains-are-different/

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/John_Page4/publication/14296313_Cognitive_C

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long-term_effects_of_cannabis

I'm not bothered by anyone wanting to enjoy the drug but all the evidence points to it being very far from safe especially with long term use.

Which brings me back to my original point about friends of mine who have spoilt their life's due to misuse.

Abusing anything will fk you up. Drink 30 coffees and see what happens. People can screw their lives up with anything you can mention. Measure a teetotallers brain against someone who has drunk 8 pints every Saturday for 30 years.

This is not an argument against safe, regulated use of cannabis.
Cannabis oil on 20:25 - Jun 19 with 1601 viewsmax936

Cannabis oil on 20:22 - Jun 19 by Darran

They’ve already said its not the first step towards legalisation of recreational consumption so shut up about it.

Not aimed at you my old chum.

I know that, but as always on here virtually every thread has a twist

Cannabis oil on 20:28 - Jun 19 with 1595 viewsGowerjack

Cannabis oil on 20:07 - Jun 19 by Darran

Darran

Hopefully we can see the difference between medical and recreational use.

I certainly can.

Plastic since 1974

Cannabis oil on 20:30 - Jun 19 with 1586 viewsDarran

Cannabis oil on 20:25 - Jun 19 by max936

I know that, but as always on here virtually every thread has a twist

Too many experts on here see.

Cannabis oil on 20:36 - Jun 19 with 1580 viewsGowerjack

Cannabis oil on 20:24 - Jun 19 by JimmyGilligan

Abusing anything will fk you up. Drink 30 coffees and see what happens. People can screw their lives up with anything you can mention. Measure a teetotallers brain against someone who has drunk 8 pints every Saturday for 30 years.

This is not an argument against safe, regulated use of cannabis.

Your argument keeps coming back to a comparison with alcohol.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Comparison with alcohol abuse is not a coherent argument for the safety of cannabis.

Plastic since 1974

Cannabis oil on 20:59 - Jun 19 with 1561 viewsJimmyGilligan

Cannabis oil on 20:36 - Jun 19 by Gowerjack

Your argument keeps coming back to a comparison with alcohol.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Comparison with alcohol abuse is not a coherent argument for the safety of cannabis.

I was making a point about substance abuse, be it alcohol, caffeine or even water, they could all have negative effects. There has not been a single death caused directly by 'overdosing on cannabis'.

I see nothing but positives over it being fully legalised, you don't. That's fine, i'm gonna leave it there. We have politicians to argue themselves to death about these things. I'll leave it to them.
Cannabis oil on 21:42 - Jun 19 with 1534 viewsLoyal

Cannabis oil on 19:06 - Jun 19 by JimmyGilligan

This seems to be the typical attitude of people that don't understand what they're talking about. Cannabis does not turn people into zombies anymore than alcohol does, and alcohol I assume you're perfectly fine with. It carries none of the health risks associated with alcohol. It doesn't make people want to beat the crap out of each other at 3am, and infact, (as has been shown, and if used in the correct way) have medicinal benefits.

I would take walking down a Wind St full of stoners over a Wind St full of drunks every single day of the week.

It would save the NHS millions, it would save the police millions and it would take it out of the hands of dealers who push harder, lethal drugs onto people.

The sooner it is legalised for medicinal and recreational use the better off this country will be.

Late night BP garages would double their profits overnight from chocolate sales alone.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Cannabis oil on 22:09 - Jun 19 with 1510 viewsKrisP

Cannabis oil on 19:56 - Jun 19 by peenemunde

If you have children, would you be happy for them to regularly get stoned ?

Didn't take long. Always a desperate, pathetic response to the drug issue.

Are you talking about young children? If so, then there are plenty of things I wouldn't want them doing (driving a car, having sex, drinking) but that doesn't mean they should be illegal.

If you are talking about adult children, then no issue with that at all in isolation. I know plenty of successful people who have smoked for most of their lives.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2018 22:18]
Cannabis oil on 22:12 - Jun 19 with 1505 viewsDarran

Cannabis oil on 21:42 - Jun 19 by Loyal

Late night BP garages would double their profits overnight from chocolate sales alone.

Pinetree made a fortune back in the day.

Cannabis oil on 22:22 - Jun 19 with 1491 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Cannabis oil on 21:42 - Jun 19 by Loyal

This is a good reason to avoid BP garages late at night with idiots driving around after using cannabis.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Cannabis oil on 06:25 - Jun 20 with 1401 viewspeenemunde

Cannabis oil on 22:09 - Jun 19 by KrisP

Didn't take long. Always a desperate, pathetic response to the drug issue.

Are you talking about young children? If so, then there are plenty of things I wouldn't want them doing (driving a car, having sex, drinking) but that doesn't mean they should be illegal.

If you are talking about adult children, then no issue with that at all in isolation. I know plenty of successful people who have smoked for most of their lives.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2018 22:18]

No what is pathetic is comparing taking drugs to driving cars.
There are also lots of successful people who are alcoholics, but that doesn’t mean being an alcoholic is something positive in any way.

I don’t think making recreational cannabis legal will benefit society at all.
In fact the result will be more people washed up on the scrap heap and more mental health issues.

P.s If adults want to smoke cannabis that’s fine as long as they don’t expect the rest of us to pick up the bill when things go wrong.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2018 6:49]
Cannabis oil on 07:47 - Jun 20 with 1378 viewsDrGonzo

Pathetic responses from the usual dinosaurs with no real knowledge or interest in the topic.

Cannabis will make a lazy person lazy. Just like an alcoholic. To ignore the medical evidence out there supporting cannabis use for medicine is moronic also.

Legalisation is coming, deal with it.
Cannabis oil on 08:46 - Jun 20 with 1359 viewsMrSwansea

EVERYTHING IN MODERATION.

Drink alcohol every day and it will mess you up. Smoke cannabis every day and it will mess you up. Eat sugary food every day and it will mess you up.

Drink alcohol once a week and you will be ok. Smoke cannabis once a week and you will be ok. Eat sugary food once a week and you will be ok.

I have partaken in all of the above and in my opinion the worst drug is alcohol. That is coming from someone who hasnt smoked in about 5 years and when I did it was rare. Drink once a month though and used to party with the best of them. Just look at the hangover you get compared to the cannabis hangover. That's not going into the mental benefit of smoking cannabis if done correctly.

Cannabis does not make you lazy. Being lazy makes you lazy. The problem arises when it is consumed daily etc.

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

Cannabis oil on 08:49 - Jun 20 with 1357 viewsNeath_Jack

Cannabis oil on 22:12 - Jun 19 by Darran

Pinetree made a fortune back in the day.

Someone off here knocked one of my mates out on one of their early hours trip to get munchies from there

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Cannabis oil on 08:54 - Jun 20 with 1353 viewsNeath_Jack

And it needs to be legalised, medically and recreationaly.

And that’s coming from someone who doesn’t smoke it and carries out regular drug testing on others.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024