Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wilshere 21:41 - Jun 19 with 3347 viewsbuilthjack

What's he actually done ? Besides being built up by the English press of course.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wilshere on 21:45 - Jun 19 with 3340 viewsLoyal

Works at the liberty last I heard.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Wilshere on 22:07 - Jun 19 with 3270 viewsomarjack

He can't score,can't assist,Made of peanut brittle (although that's not his fault of course and I feel for him)..Those English fools who think he's some world class midfielder are delusional beyond compare it's not even funny. Could barely cut it with a below par Bournemouth side 2 seasons ago.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Wilshere on 22:09 - Jun 19 with 3267 viewsBadlands

Who?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Wilshere on 22:19 - Jun 19 with 3235 viewsomarjack

I didn't know he's left Arsenal. Well..Arsenal are building themselves a nice squad with Leno,Sokratis,Torreira joining..And rubbish like Wilshere departing..fair play to them..he'll end up playing at his level with some rubbish club like Southampton.

Wilshere on 22:46 - Jun 19 with 3193 viewsJango

Wilshere on 22:07 - Jun 19 by omarjack

He can't score,can't assist,Made of peanut brittle (although that's not his fault of course and I feel for him)..Those English fools who think he's some world class midfielder are delusional beyond compare it's not even funny. Could barely cut it with a below par Bournemouth side 2 seasons ago.

Went on to play 38 times for arsenal this season though. Struggled immensely with injuries but his talent is there for all to see.

Won

2 FA cups

Goal of the season

PFA young player of the year

PFA teamof the year

Arsenal’s player of the season.

Even won player of the month twice for Bournemouth where apparently he could barely cut it

Not bad for someone so overrated
[Post edited 19 Jun 2018 22:46]
Wilshere on 23:21 - Jun 19 with 3144 viewsDippy

You're giving him stick.. he's a Premier League level player..

Poll: Cooper Out

Wilshere on 23:30 - Jun 19 with 3134 viewsDippy

Wilshere on 22:46 - Jun 19 by Jango

Went on to play 38 times for arsenal this season though. Struggled immensely with injuries but his talent is there for all to see.

Won

2 FA cups

Goal of the season

PFA teamof the year

Even won player of the month twice for Bournemouth where apparently he could barely cut it

Don't Jango mate..

I've run as fast as Usain Bolt.
Read at Cambridge & Oxford standard
Able to hold my head whilst under Military SAS pressure

These people don't have a clue.. they spout off.. but have no f*cking clue.

Poll: Cooper Out

Wilshere on 08:02 - Jun 20 with 2995 viewstrampie

Ramsey's stats as well as ability and worth is twice that of Wiltshire.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

Wilshere on 08:12 - Jun 20 with 2974 viewsLeonWasGod

Wilshere on 22:07 - Jun 19 by omarjack

I thought he was supposed to have done ok at B’mouth? Anyway, over-hyped for sure.

On the same theme, has anyone ever seen Mesut Ozil have a good game? I don’t think I have. There was all the talk about Sane missing out to that other youngster. I’d have taken them both and left Ozil at home. He’s was a passenger for the Mexico game (as usual).
Wilshere on 08:33 - Jun 20 with 2937 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Wilshere on 08:12 - Jun 20 by LeonWasGod

I thought he was supposed to have done ok at B’mouth? Anyway, over-hyped for sure.

On the same theme, has anyone ever seen Mesut Ozil have a good game? I don’t think I have. There was all the talk about Sane missing out to that other youngster. I’d have taken them both and left Ozil at home. He’s was a passenger for the Mexico game (as usual).

Ozil looks weak and ineffective much of the time but his stats suggest otherwise.

27 goals and 50 assists (the fastest to 50 in history) in the Premier League in 4 seasons.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Wilshere on 08:57 - Jun 20 with 2912 viewsomarjack

2-3 seasons ago, Ozil was immense for Arsenal,And in his World Cup winning campaign with Germany..He was bagging assists in double figures constantly..But he was atrocious this season I agree.

As Trampie pointed out,Ramsey is far more superior than Wilshere statistically.

As for who said Wilshere played all matches this season with Arsenal etc..lol there is a reason why Arsenal had their worst season in 20 years or so.

Wilshere on 09:01 - Jun 20 with 2905 viewsNeath_Jack

Wilshere on 22:46 - Jun 19 by Jango

Won

2 FA cups

Goal of the season

PFA teamof the year

Agreed, very good player.

Been blighted by injuries and the English media bigging him up. Would walk into any of our Premier League squads.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Wilshere on 11:40 - Jun 20 with 2809 viewsgrabsplatter

Wilshere on 08:12 - Jun 20 by LeonWasGod

He can be a frustrating player to watch on times because he looks so laid back but I don't get the stick Ozil receives.
His assist record is terrific & he's been first choice at Real Madrid & then Arsenal for years.
He's also got nearly 100 caps for one of the top national teams in the world.
I've seen him have plenty of good games.
Wilshere on 11:59 - Jun 20 with 2773 viewspencoedjack

Wilshere on 08:02 - Jun 20 by trampie

Ramsey's stats as well as ability and worth is twice that of Wiltshire.

Id take Wilshere over Ramsey all day long.
Wilshere on 13:25 - Jun 20 with 2694 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Meltdown on here when we were linked to him.

Shame we didn’t get him

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Wilshere on 13:45 - Jun 20 with 2659 viewstrampie

Wilshere on 11:59 - Jun 20 by pencoedjack

Id take Wilshere over Ramsey all day long.

why ?

I put the stats up a few months ago, Ramsey's stats are twice as good.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Wilshere on 19:12 - Jun 20 with 2549 viewsLeonWasGod

Wilshere on 11:40 - Jun 20 by grabsplatter

He can be a frustrating player to watch on times because he looks so laid back but I don't get the stick Ozil receives.
His assist record is terrific & he's been first choice at Real Madrid & then Arsenal for years.

Seems like I’m not alone. I hadn’t seen any of this before bringing him up, but he’s getting a right hammering!

“Ozil’s body language is like that of a dead frog, it’s pathetic,” Mario Basler, a Euro 96 winner with Die Mannschaft, told German television.” Ouch.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/world-cup/2018/06/20/germany-

I don’t doubt he has good games, I never seem to see them though.
Wilshere on 19:22 - Jun 20 with 2538 viewsjasper_T

Wilshere on 19:12 - Jun 20 by LeonWasGod

Seems like I’m not alone. I hadn’t seen any of this before bringing him up, but he’s getting a right hammering!

“Ozil’s body language is like that of a dead frog, it’s pathetic,” Mario Basler, a Euro 96 winner with Die Mannschaft, told German television.” Ouch.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/world-cup/2018/06/20/germany-

I don’t doubt he has good games, I never seem to see them though.

He get plenty of assists against us.
Wilshere on 10:52 - Jun 22 with 2397 viewsdameedna

unlikely to consider swansea
ever
a luxury we cannot afford
however he would have been very useful to any manager in our situation
it was a final run of games with a very fine balance
he certainly has the stomach for it
Wilshere on 20:04 - Jun 22 with 2296 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Wilshere on 13:25 - Jun 20 by oh_tommy_tommy

Meltdown on here when we were linked to him.

Shame we didn’t get him

Some thought he'd be an outstanding addition and the first name on our team sheet if I remember correctly. I wonder who was right and who was wrong looking back?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Wilshere on 20:06 - Jun 22 with 2289 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Wilshere on 20:04 - Jun 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Some thought he'd be an outstanding addition and the first name on our team sheet if I remember correctly. I wonder who was right and who was wrong looking back?

Here we go;
Jack Wilshere by Swansea93 14 Jul 2017 4:00
Apparently available for 8.9m, Sampdoria have enquired and he's still only 25.

Worth a punt?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Wilshere on 15:54 - Oct 23 with 1536 viewsLeonWasGod

Wilshere on 11:40 - Jun 20 by grabsplatter

Based on the highlights, he was absolutely superb for Arsenal last night. Oozed class in every aspect of his game - driving forward, passing, vision, attacking threat, hell of a deft finish for his goal.

I still haven't seen him have a good game in the flesh though
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024