Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So...Who replaces Fabs? 13:50 - Jun 20 with 4176 viewsBenJ94

Do we stick with Nordfeldt and Mulder and have Zabret or Bender as 3rd choice, or do we go for someone like Danny Ward who seems to be many peoples first choice? Surely if we signed him then Nordfeldt would be offski as I can't see him wanting to play second fiddle in the championship?
So...Who replaces Fabs? on 16:50 - Jun 20 with 1264 viewsTom1912

I think Nordfelt playing consistently in the Championship will be fine. Wouldn't be too worried going with that.
So...Who replaces Fabs? on 16:52 - Jun 20 with 1261 viewsSwansea93

So...Who replaces Fabs? on 16:37 - Jun 20 by thornabyswan

Why he has picked up a decent wage for fukc all to date.
I think he is happy to be a number 2 as long as the coin is coming in.

To be fair he turned down Liverpool a few seasons ago.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

So...Who replaces Fabs? on 16:58 - Jun 20 with 1248 viewsthornabyswan

So...Who replaces Fabs? on 16:40 - Jun 20 by jasper_T

If Fabianski hadn't been indestructible we would've been happy to have him collecting those wages.

Yes that's not the point I was making was just replying to the earlier post that indicated he would be off if he didn't get first team football.
More likely a relegation clause in his wage would trigger the move.
Most footballers put money before playing games.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

So...Who replaces Fabs? on 17:01 - Jun 20 with 1240 viewswestwalesed

I have to say Nordfelt hasn't ever filled me with confidence, especially under the high ball and vs crosses, which we should be seeing ALOT of next season.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

So...Who replaces Fabs? on 19:50 - Jun 20 with 1157 viewsjacksfullaces

So...Who replaces Fabs? on 15:44 - Jun 20 by KGriz16

I've heard different. I've heard we're going to go for hit this season to get back up first time.

yeah, that would make sense, the evidence all points to that .. namely

- they look to offload the few quality players we possess
- they keep in post the clown who has made 3 years of poor decisions
- they make no such public statement or any public statement to this effect
- they only looked to cream off profits when we were in the Premier League and spend was limited

but yeah, as investors, they will turn all this past behaviour on its head in a couple of weeks and start to operate a completely differently model, now that the odds are higher than at any point since they came into post.

I am looking forward to the day that people move away from fantasy football and look at what has stared them in the face for the last 3 years plus.
So...Who replaces Fabs? on 19:55 - Jun 20 with 1149 viewsjasper_T

So...Who replaces Fabs? on 19:50 - Jun 20 by jacksfullaces

yeah, that would make sense, the evidence all points to that .. namely

- they look to offload the few quality players we possess
- they keep in post the clown who has made 3 years of poor decisions
- they make no such public statement or any public statement to this effect
- they only looked to cream off profits when we were in the Premier League and spend was limited

but yeah, as investors, they will turn all this past behaviour on its head in a couple of weeks and start to operate a completely differently model, now that the odds are higher than at any point since they came into post.

I am looking forward to the day that people move away from fantasy football and look at what has stared them in the face for the last 3 years plus.

We spent a lot of money and there haven't been any real dividends paid out.
So...Who replaces Fabs? on 20:09 - Jun 20 with 1128 viewsthornabyswan

So...Who replaces Fabs? on 19:55 - Jun 20 by jasper_T

We spent a lot of money and there haven't been any real dividends paid out.

Stop talking sense mun

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

So...Who replaces Fabs? on 11:19 - Jun 21 with 967 viewsomarjack

How about that Alireza Beiranvand? The Iranian keeper.

He's only 25,plays for Persepolis in his country's league. He's done some really good job conceding only 2 goals in the entire qualification round in Asia. And we've seen him doing well in the WC. And would maximum cost 1 m or so.

What's more impressive is the guy's background. He grew up in a nomadic family in the desert,but fled to Tehran to pursue his football dreams,Slept on streets,worked in the worst places until he was discovered,And now he's in the bloody World Cup.

He's a fighter,The kind of player we need.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2018 11:23]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Login to get fewer ads

So...Who replaces Fabs? on 11:26 - Jun 21 with 959 views34dfgdf54

Danny Ward would be my choice. Welsh international, gone through the experience with Huddersfield getting promoted. He will surely want to play games now at this stage of his career.
So...Who replaces Fabs? on 11:31 - Jun 21 with 954 viewsjasper_T

So...Who replaces Fabs? on 11:19 - Jun 21 by omarjack

How about that Alireza Beiranvand? The Iranian keeper.

He's only 25,plays for Persepolis in his country's league. He's done some really good job conceding only 2 goals in the entire qualification round in Asia. And we've seen him doing well in the WC. And would maximum cost 1 m or so.

What's more impressive is the guy's background. He grew up in a nomadic family in the desert,but fled to Tehran to pursue his football dreams,Slept on streets,worked in the worst places until he was discovered,And now he's in the bloody World Cup.

He's a fighter,The kind of player we need.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2018 11:23]

Is he better than Nordfeldt and Mulder?
So...Who replaces Fabs? on 11:35 - Jun 21 with 943 viewsmagicdaps10

Personally what I have seen of Mulder, he looks a very good goalkeeper.
Was Feyernord first choice for a few seasons and has been unlucky not to win a dutch cap.
Think we will be ok with him and Nordfellt as the goalkeepers going into the new season.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

So...Who replaces Fabs? on 12:40 - Jun 21 with 895 viewsjasonbromham

So...Who replaces Fabs? on 14:19 - Jun 20 by Swansea93

Is Hennesey still a freebie?

Shit keeper.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024