Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barry Bennell appeal rejected 14:04 - Jun 20 with 2665 viewsmoonie

His solicitor ....a lady,argued this decision would make his time in prison more difficult and less comfortable .

I fookn kid you not. Seriously
Barry Bennell appeal rejected on 14:05 - Jun 20 with 2662 viewsHighjack

Some on here would say he’s just been a bit naughty.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Barry Bennell appeal rejected on 14:13 - Jun 20 with 2645 viewsmoonie

He s got cheek like most major criminals .

I remember being involved in many appeals. Being caught bang to rights means nothing.

Appeals are when the truly immoral barrister earns his or her living . Nothing is beneath them to try to get guilty people back on the streets or released earlier .

Without doubt, the greatest professional scumbags .

Just seen a bill from a chum regarding his solicitors bill over a probate . Beyond belief
Barry Bennell appeal rejected on 14:23 - Jun 20 with 2631 viewscontroversial_jack

Barry Bennell appeal rejected on 14:05 - Jun 20 by Highjack

Some on here would say he’s just been a bit naughty.

Some might say scumbag
Barry Bennell appeal rejected on 14:38 - Jun 20 with 2611 viewsmoonie

But some ," client"
Barry Bennell appeal rejected on 15:23 - Jun 20 with 2569 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I've done 4 probates in the last 5 years. Anyone who pays a solicitor for it is throwing money away. The solicitor should have made it clear what the costs should be every step of the way. If he/she didn't your mate should contest it.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Barry Bennell appeal rejected on 15:52 - Jun 20 with 2534 viewsWingstandwood

Barry Bennell appeal rejected on 14:13 - Jun 20 by moonie

He s got cheek like most major criminals .

I remember being involved in many appeals. Being caught bang to rights means nothing.

Appeals are when the truly immoral barrister earns his or her living . Nothing is beneath them to try to get guilty people back on the streets or released earlier .

Without doubt, the greatest professional scumbags .

Just seen a bill from a chum regarding his solicitors bill over a probate . Beyond belief

Aye, free the guilty, desecrate justice served, and rape the victims families sense of closure cos there are bundles of filthy lucre to be made. Trying to release criminals in cut-and-dried bleeding bloody obvious who done it cases is an obscenity!

Argus!

Barry Bennell appeal rejected on 11:54 - Jun 22 with 2381 viewsmoonie

Was Involved in a high profile highly contentious case Crown and we lost the job on on a minor matter of procedure at police station .

After the case ,both defence and prosecution barristers offered me drinks and an early dinner and told me not to get too upset as its really just a game and somebody has to lose . If you do lose, you complain . Thirty years on, those words haunt me,mainly because one of the victims parents killed herself within three months .

Depends on your conscience really so not a job for me
Barry Bennell appeal rejected on 12:15 - Jun 22 with 2366 viewslifelong

Barry Bennell appeal rejected on 15:23 - Jun 20 by Joe_bradshaw

I've done 4 probates in the last 5 years. Anyone who pays a solicitor for it is throwing money away. The solicitor should have made it clear what the costs should be every step of the way. If he/she didn't your mate should contest it.

I’ve done a few, the last one involved 2 houses and a fair bit of money and valuables, it was a large family, there was a will so there was no problems, without a will there would have been.
Login to get fewer ads

Barry Bennell appeal rejected on 12:51 - Jun 22 with 2325 viewsmoonie

I wish I d had you do my fathers Roger.

My sister has instructed a Gorseinon solicitor
Barry Bennell appeal rejected on 18:37 - Jun 23 with 2190 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Barry Bennell appeal rejected on 11:54 - Jun 22 by moonie

Was Involved in a high profile highly contentious case Crown and we lost the job on on a minor matter of procedure at police station .

After the case ,both defence and prosecution barristers offered me drinks and an early dinner and told me not to get too upset as its really just a game and somebody has to lose . If you do lose, you complain . Thirty years on, those words haunt me,mainly because one of the victims parents killed herself within three months .

A good summary of our justice system.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Barry Bennell appeal rejected on 22:38 - Jun 23 with 2163 viewswaynekerr55

Barry Bennell appeal rejected on 12:51 - Jun 22 by moonie

I wish I d had you do my fathers Roger.

My sister has instructed a Gorseinon solicitor

Got to say the lady who did our conveyance twice was brilliant . Karen Baldwin - works at Harrowell and Atkins Berkhamstead for any Home Counties based Jacks

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Barry Bennell appeal rejected on 23:40 - Jun 23 with 2127 viewsJack_Meoff

Barry Bennell appeal rejected on 11:54 - Jun 22 by moonie

F*cking hell that's dark.

'Just a game.' Jesus. All the world's a stage eh.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024