Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two teachers in Antrim video doing the rounds 18:46 - Jun 20 with 9835 viewsdickythorpe

They must have known they were being filmed.
Two teachers in Antrim video doing the rounds on 19:06 - Jun 20 with 9775 viewsmax936

seen it earlier, two imminent sacking's there, hope neither is married with kids

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Two teachers in Antrim video doing the rounds on 20:44 - Jun 20 with 9544 viewsKilkennyjack

Fake news ...?

Beware of the Risen People

Two teachers in Antrim video doing the rounds on 20:49 - Jun 20 with 9513 viewsTrundle10

Two teachers in Antrim video doing the rounds on 19:06 - Jun 20 by max936

seen it earlier, two imminent sacking's there, hope neither is married with kids

Not the best perfotmance by him. Two jerks and a squirt
Two teachers in Antrim video doing the rounds on 20:49 - Jun 20 with 9515 viewsNeath_Jack

Two teachers in Antrim video doing the rounds on 20:44 - Jun 20 by Kilkennyjack

Fake news ...?

There's definitely a video going around of a middle aged chap, bending a middle aged lady over, in what could pass for a school classroom.

Which way is it fake news? Is there another story behind it?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Two teachers in Antrim video doing the rounds on 21:20 - Jun 20 with 9368 viewsN_T_J

They both have rings on the said finger 🙈
Two teachers in Antrim video doing the rounds on 21:27 - Jun 20 with 9329 viewsKilkennyjack

Two teachers in Antrim video doing the rounds on 20:49 - Jun 20 by Neath_Jack

There's definitely a video going around of a middle aged chap, bending a middle aged lady over, in what could pass for a school classroom.

Which way is it fake news? Is there another story behind it?

The Antrim school has 100 per cent denied its true, so fake news...?

Beware of the Risen People

Two teachers in Antrim video doing the rounds on 21:30 - Jun 20 with 9302 viewsNeath_Jack

Two teachers in Antrim video doing the rounds on 21:27 - Jun 20 by Kilkennyjack

The Antrim school has 100 per cent denied its true, so fake news...?

No idea my friend.

It's the same as anything on the net these days.

Someone will say something, then it get's repeated by others and the next thing it's gospel truth. You've only got to look at half the nonsense that get's pedalled as being true on here. It's a bonkers world we now live in eh?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Two teachers in Antrim video doing the rounds on 21:41 - Jun 20 with 9243 viewsSwanjaxs

Thing is everyone got a bloody mobile now, complete with camara and video recorder, back in the day we all got up to some dodgy dealings on a night out, nowadays if you try and do some loving in the early hours it's captured and plastered all over Twitter/Facbook before you can pull your trousers up! Technology aye 😕
[Post edited 20 Jun 2018 21:42]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

Two teachers in Antrim video doing the rounds on 21:43 - Jun 20 with 9226 viewsNeath_Jack

Two teachers in Antrim video doing the rounds on 21:41 - Jun 20 by Swanjaxs

Thing is everyone got a bloody mobile now, complete with camara and video recorder, back in the day we all got up to some dodgy dealings on a night out, nowadays if you try and do some loving in the early hours it's captured and plastered all over Twitter/Facbook before you can pull your trousers up! Technology aye 😕

It's a younger generation thing too isn't it? I mean, whenever there's any sort of incident, the last thing on my mind is getting the phone out to film it, but youngsters first reactions is to reach for their phones.

Glad they weren't around 30 years ago!

Two teachers in Antrim video doing the rounds on 22:47 - Jun 20 with 8953 viewsmax936

Two teachers in Antrim video doing the rounds on 21:43 - Jun 20 by Neath_Jack

It's a younger generation thing too isn't it? I mean, whenever there's any sort of incident, the last thing on my mind is getting the phone out to film it, but youngsters first reactions is to reach for their phones.

I wish the fuking things weren't around now, bastard nuisance, I've two in my pocket every working day a works phone and my own and whats sadder still is if I leave home without my phone I feel lost

There's no denying that they're handy especially for family things, but how did we mange before, but manage we did.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Two teachers in Antrim video doing the rounds on 09:06 - Jun 21 with 8197 viewsmoonie

Nobody need phones as much as they think .
Two teachers in Antrim video doing the rounds on 09:12 - Jun 21 with 8178 viewsJackSomething

Two teachers in Antrim video doing the rounds on 09:06 - Jun 21 by moonie

Nobody need phones as much as they think .

Anyone who finds themselves in an emergency situation would disagree with you.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Two teachers in Antrim video doing the rounds on 10:26 - Jun 21 with 7980 viewsSwanjaxs

Very embarrassing for both individuals, saying that at least she had matching knickers and bra on i suppose... 🤔

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Two teachers in Antrim video doing the rounds on 11:02 - Jun 21 with 7876 viewsmoonie

Morning JS .
It's why my post was phrased as such.
We really do not need them as MUCH as we think

Emergencies are entirely different to photographing your every move for the " amusement" of others.
Two teachers in Antrim video doing the rounds on 11:59 - Jun 21 with 7722 viewsLohengrin

Two teachers in Antrim video doing the rounds on 21:43 - Jun 20 by Neath_Jack

I’ve not seen the clip nor do I have any desire to see it. What disturbs me about something like this is the mindset of whoever filmed it on their phone.

This gleeful urge to capture what was going on and the rush to put it into the public realm in the full knowledge that the destruction of reputations, indeed lives, would be the outcome. That willingness comes from a very dark place, surely?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Two teachers in Antrim video doing the rounds on 13:45 - Jun 21 with 7475 viewsdickythorpe

Two teachers in Antrim video doing the rounds on 11:59 - Jun 21 by Lohengrin

I’ve not seen the clip nor do I have any desire to see it. What disturbs me about something like this is the mindset of whoever filmed it on their phone.

This gleeful urge to capture what was going on and the rush to put it into the public realm in the full knowledge that the destruction of reputations, indeed lives, would be the outcome. That willingness comes from a very dark place, surely?

Failure to recognise the consequences of your actions applies to all in this case, if it is indeed "true news".
I just can't believe they were unaware.
Two teachers in Antrim video doing the rounds on 13:46 - Jun 21 with 7469 viewsNeath_Jack

Two teachers in Antrim video doing the rounds on 11:59 - Jun 21 by Lohengrin

Indeed. But...

If you’re going on a moral crusade, then you have to question the two participants in the act as well. Another but, could be that they are a couple who have locked the doors and thought they were alone. Or the filming may be all part of a role play between them all.

Who knows is the answer, but one thing we can agree on is that a mobile phone is deadly these days 🙈

Two teachers in Antrim video doing the rounds on 15:59 - Jun 21 with 7204 viewsDarran

Where’s this video then? Asking for a friend.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Two teachers in Antrim video doing the rounds on 16:59 - Jun 21 with 7057 viewsHighjack

Two teachers in Antrim video doing the rounds on 13:46 - Jun 21 by Neath_Jack

Indeed. But...

If you’re going on a moral crusade, then you have to question the two participants in the act as well. Another but, could be that they are a couple who have locked the doors and thought they were alone. Or the filming may be all part of a role play between them all.

Who knows is the answer, but one thing we can agree on is that a mobile phone is deadly these days 🙈

Even if they thought they were alone it’s a bit morally dubious to do it in a school. I hope they wiped the desks down afterwards, does the video show this? Otherwise little Connor O’Toole’s trigonometry textbook might get stuck.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Two teachers in Antrim video doing the rounds on 17:29 - Jun 21 with 6997 viewsandrew

Two teachers in Antrim video doing the rounds on 15:59 - Jun 21 by Darran

It’s crap.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Two teachers in Antrim video doing the rounds on 17:35 - Jun 21 with 6977 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Two teachers in Antrim video doing the rounds on 15:59 - Jun 21 by Darran

Moonie can find it himself.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Two teachers in Antrim video doing the rounds on 18:03 - Jun 21 with 6892 viewsLeonWasGod

Two teachers in Antrim video doing the rounds on 21:41 - Jun 20 by Swanjaxs

Speak for yourself. I could be done by the time someone's unlocked their home screen. Twice.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024