Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fixtures 09:03 - Jun 21 with 8953 viewspencoedjack

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-champion
Fixtures on 10:18 - Jun 21 with 2578 viewsLeonWasGod

I haven't got round to thinking this is 'excellent'. The wounds are still a bit too raw. Not necessarily from being relegated, but more the way we capitulated and how we managed last season. I'll be there no doubt, but I'm not looking forward to it yet.

Bah humbug!
Fixtures on 10:20 - Jun 21 with 2578 viewsFireboy2

Fixtures on 09:36 - Jun 21 by STID2017

Great for plastics like me
Seriously as I cannot travel then nice start to see us on Sky

Im gutted in one sense as sheffield utd away was one we were going to but we are away on our family holiday but glad in another as we can shout at the tele
Fixtures on 10:25 - Jun 21 with 2558 viewsKGriz16

Fixtures on 09:22 - Jun 21 by omarjack

lol massive teams..Those days are gone.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2018 9:22]

What?!
Fixtures on 10:47 - Jun 21 with 2481 viewssP7qupUf

Fixtures on 10:20 - Jun 21 by Fireboy2

Im gutted in one sense as sheffield utd away was one we were going to but we are away on our family holiday but glad in another as we can shout at the tele

Me too!! In Madeira until monday. Was hoping we would stay up when I booked!
Fixtures on 10:49 - Jun 21 with 2474 viewsTenbySwan

Are Sky live fixtures Sat evdning/lunchtime or are they doing other days like Fri night? Sunday, Monday.

Looking at planning away trips and due to my circumstances we need to do overnight stays which is difficult to do in advance with game day changes.
Fixtures on 11:03 - Jun 21 with 2417 viewsswans11

Fixtures on 09:13 - Jun 21 by Algorfajack

Away first & last games

should be one or the other like to start away finish at home like we normally do
Fixtures on 11:43 - Jun 21 with 2323 viewspencoedjack

I normally do 1st away game but wont be going to Sheffield for a half 5 KO live on Sky.

Birmingham away in the 2nd game should see a massive following.
Fixtures on 11:46 - Jun 21 with 2315 viewsJoe_bradshaw

August 4th is a crazy time to start the football season. They'll be starting before the kids break up from school if it gets any earlier.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Fixtures on 11:59 - Jun 21 with 2287 viewsLoyal

Fixtures on 09:14 - Jun 21 by oh_tommy_tommy

Wow tough fixtures
Potter be gone by December 😉

He hasnt done anything yet, at this rate he will be on a warning for not working ...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Fixtures on 12:30 - Jun 21 with 2236 viewsABERSWAN

Fixtures on 10:49 - Jun 21 by TenbySwan

Are Sky live fixtures Sat evdning/lunchtime or are they doing other days like Fri night? Sunday, Monday.

Looking at planning away trips and due to my circumstances we need to do overnight stays which is difficult to do in advance with game day changes.

Saturday 5-30 kick offs, and they have Friday night games as well,but could be from league 1 and 2. Derby start the season on the Friday night live on sky.
Fixtures on 13:54 - Jun 21 with 2090 viewsbyron

Fixtures on 09:36 - Jun 21 by moonie

And me

Ironic to see nobodies like Bournemouth and Watford in the top flight with Villa, Wednesday, Forest, Derby below all having massive fan bases in comparison and real football tradition

There have been some right nobodies up there of late, think one is slipping back to its spiritual home now though.....😜👌

Benny

Fixtures on 14:12 - Jun 21 with 2047 viewsmoonie

Ah folk it. Go on yer Byron. You re a good poster and frankly,I've just got enough anger in me for my Club ...

We deserve it. Players,managers,board ,fans all capitulated and accepted it without hardly a whimper . Jenkins life and that of his family and friends should have been made hell for his utter contempt and negligence .
I stand by every word of that
Fixtures on 14:51 - Jun 21 with 1989 viewsFireboy2

Fixtures on 11:43 - Jun 21 by pencoedjack

I normally do 1st away game but wont be going to Sheffield for a half 5 KO live on Sky.

Will definitely be doing brum away
Fixtures on 15:08 - Jun 21 with 1968 viewsthornabyswan

Fixtures on 13:54 - Jun 21 by byron

There have been some right nobodies up there of late, think one is slipping back to its spiritual home now though.....😜👌

Seems like a lot of effort to change your avitar just for 1 season.
How long did it take you or should I be asking Loyal

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Fixtures on 15:45 - Jun 21 with 1908 viewsFlashberryjack

Fixtures on 09:18 - Jun 21 by Neath_Jack

Say what you like about the Championship, but it’s full of massive teams with cracking fixture after cracking fixture. Let’s rip this division up!

Piece of p*ss mun.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Fixtures on 16:28 - Jun 21 with 1839 viewsbyron

Fixtures on 15:08 - Jun 21 by thornabyswan

Yeah I know, it could well be signs reversed next year but we shall see. If we can’t match a Burnley, hudds and Watford then we don’t deserve to be up there. Besides, surely you must look at the fixtures as a but refreshing compared to the last few years

Benny

Fixtures on 16:28 - Jun 21 with 1837 viewsbyron

Fixtures on 15:08 - Jun 21 by thornabyswan

Don’t wind him up, he’s on the verge

Benny

Fixtures on 17:05 - Jun 21 with 1798 viewsawayjack

Fixtures on 11:43 - Jun 21 by pencoedjack

Yup prioritise Brum and Millwall over Sheffield. Must confess far more away matches I'm looking toward to versus last season. Our away support will suprise a few if we have a half decent season and be higher than last year average.
Fixtures on 17:08 - Jun 21 with 1794 viewsswancity

Strange how some people are getting so excited about a pile of shyte fixtures against particularly average clubs. Novelty value ...it's a funny old thing.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Fixtures on 17:21 - Jun 21 with 1771 viewsFireboy2

Fixtures on 17:08 - Jun 21 by swancity

Strange how some people are getting so excited about a pile of shyte fixtures against particularly average clubs. Novelty value ...it's a funny old thing.

Not surprising really as there will be loyal fans going home and also away to clubs who also have loyal fans

Not one plastic johnny come lately to be seen

Really looking forward to next season
[Post edited 21 Jun 2018 17:50]
Fixtures on 17:22 - Jun 21 with 1767 viewsmoonie

Both Huddersfield and Burnley will start as favourites against Cardiff as will Watford FC .

I still can't get my head around Bournmouth being premier league .
Fixtures on 17:39 - Jun 21 with 1742 viewspencoedjack

I presume you have been following the Swans less than 8 years?
Fixtures on 17:41 - Jun 21 with 1742 viewsthornabyswan

Not really depends on what you want I want to watch the Swans don't give a fukc about Man Utd Arsenal Chelsea or Spurs.
Leeds Villa Bristol City Boro are just fine.
Not a plastic see.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Fixtures on 17:58 - Jun 21 with 1700 viewsPozuelosSideys

Been a while since these names so should be fun playing them at these grounds again

Itd be even more fun if we smash them all out of sight too

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Fixtures on 21:44 - Jun 21 with 1560 viewsspiderboy

Fixtures on 17:41 - Jun 21 by thornabyswan

Not really depends on what you want I want to watch the Swans don't give a fukc about Man Utd Arsenal Chelsea or Spurs.
Leeds Villa Bristol City Boro are just fine.
Not a plastic see.

Bang on the money pal..spot on!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024