Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is f-ing huge. 11:22 - Jun 21 with 4593 viewsJacket

Hey, I've just found out Cardiff will be playing in a higher division than us for the first time in a decade. Why did no one tell us about this? Why have the "Welsh" media not got hold of this story? People need to know about this! You'd have thought they'd be banging on about this at every opportunity..... Hang on a fur-king minute!
This is f-ing huge. on 13:43 - Jun 22 with 1088 viewsbyron

This is f-ing huge. on 11:58 - Jun 22 by moonie

Byron. It's possible we could get relegated again and you stay up.

It's happened before .

I'm not sure I want to contemplate that but make no mistake ,this site apart, Jacks are pretty sick still about it all and there may be more to come . At this moment ,we re looking in dire shape but this might be a bad portent of the future as Potter might be the guy for us .

Ignore the insults... It's only to be expected . As I say, in life ,if you give it ,you have to take it

What insults? Lol....there’s only a few, and I realise they are just angry and bitter about relegation, like pencoed. Life is short, people have real issues, not football bollox.

Benny

This is f-ing huge. on 13:53 - Jun 22 with 1078 viewsmoonie

They are meant as insults.
You have your own style of dealing with them

Thst s good .

Facts are facts and we are where we are . I will be ignoring anything at all CCFC . I ve already stopped watching the ridiculous BBC. Wales ( not slagging off Wales there)
This is f-ing huge. on 14:05 - Jun 22 with 1068 viewssainthelens

This is f-ing huge. on 13:53 - Jun 22 by moonie

They are meant as insults.
You have your own style of dealing with them

Thst s good .

Facts are facts and we are where we are . I will be ignoring anything at all CCFC . I ve already stopped watching the ridiculous BBC. Wales ( not slagging off Wales there)

If you intend ignoring anything CCFC...then you really need to stop stroking Byrons ego. We arnt angry at them going up, quite the opposite. I'm getting ready for the funniest season on record. Let him roll around in his own jizz, the cvnt is a joke.
This is f-ing huge. on 14:08 - Jun 22 with 1062 viewsmoonie

Saint.
I go my own way, as you know. I don't post to be popular but for fun.

Byron is not offensive,many of our posters are . And have been for many years

I ll monitor this coming season and his username is stored in my database for future fun
This is f-ing huge. on 14:09 - Jun 22 with 1062 viewsLoyal

This is f-ing huge. on 09:10 - Jun 22 by byron

Those last few words, yes we are.
From reading this site the last 3 years have been like hell anyway, clearly punching above your weight in a league you don’t belong in. It will be very interesting to see where you end up in a year, partic with your history of plummets. We are Wales proper club, a city and following that deserves to be in the top league. You are back to where you have always been, looking up at your big city neighbours in awe. The way you so easily turn on good servants to you like dyer and routs sums you lot up. Turncoats

On your last point they are merely people who are millionaires many times over for playing football. They are no different to you and me.

If you want to be taken seriously try filling your stadium for every game this time around.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

This is f-ing huge. on 14:15 - Jun 22 with 1056 viewsmoonie

Byron. As I say, keep reading , you are where you are .

For last seven seasons you ve been below us but anything previous, or capital city is as of nothing.

You re not a big name outside Wales. Ive to some vile Scouse scum and some were unaware you will be going to Anfield and aGoodison.

Cardiff is pretty much meaningless as a club and you ll find that out when you play the big six.

It's a fair bet ,with WRnick at the helm,you re going to get serious abuse

Good luck
This is f-ing huge. on 14:43 - Jun 22 with 1041 viewsbyron

This is f-ing huge. on 14:15 - Jun 22 by moonie

For last seven seasons you ve been below us but anything previous, or capital city is as of nothing.

You re not a big name outside Wales. Ive to some vile Scouse scum and some were unaware you will be going to Anfield and aGoodison.

Cardiff is pretty much meaningless as a club and you ll find that out when you play the big six.

Good luck

I agree, we are nothing to the top 7. Plenty of small clubs are or have spent time up there like u lot, Bournemouth, Wigan, Watford, Barnsley, Bolton, Blackburn and now Burnley. It is possible, but it would take years to become recognised and established, and even then you are only one or two bad decisions from relegation.

Benny

This is f-ing huge. on 14:46 - Jun 22 with 1037 viewsbyron

This is f-ing huge. on 14:05 - Jun 22 by sainthelens

If you intend ignoring anything CCFC...then you really need to stop stroking Byrons ego. We arnt angry at them going up, quite the opposite. I'm getting ready for the funniest season on record. Let him roll around in his own jizz, the cvnt is a joke.

The funniest season ever has just been bro, how many points did you get from the last 9 games again? We swapped places, that RARELY happens. Chances are we will go down, this team won’t do it bending over like your lot did though

Benny

Login to get fewer ads

This is f-ing huge. on 14:48 - Jun 22 with 1034 viewsmoonie

Fair point Byron and I'm not stroking your ego. Few if any can accuse me if all people of ever doing that

.next year our hands will be full

I don't want " hate Cardiff city" when we re playing Leeds Utd at Elland Rc
This is f-ing huge. on 15:17 - Jun 22 with 1025 viewssainthelens

This is f-ing huge. on 14:46 - Jun 22 by byron

The funniest season ever has just been bro, how many points did you get from the last 9 games again? We swapped places, that RARELY happens. Chances are we will go down, this team won’t do it bending over like your lot did though

We rarely swap places cos you've been nowhere near us you fckn idiot. And your right...you won't be bending over cos you'll be so fcked before Xmas, they won't be in any sort of position to stand up let alone bend over.
So run along..I'm bored with you. Your probably a sad 16 yr old spotty oik with no life and no pals.
This is f-ing huge. on 16:21 - Jun 22 with 997 viewsBluebird

This is f-ing huge. on 08:16 - Jun 22 by omarjack

Byron is all like "lol even if we get straight back to the Championship we're going to enjoy it and be proud and we have nothing to lose,it wasn't meant to be,We showed those Swansea f*ckersss etc etc.."

Mate your desperation and lack of belief in your club keeps showing with your "laid back" attitude..You're already prepared for the upcoming relegation as a fact..You know,like everybody else you won't have a "mini-fairytale" survival story like Huddersfield's..you have sh!t players,And you keep wasting more money on more sh!t players..You have a sh!t manager who's completely out of his depth.

Even the likes of Hull and Middlesbrough had better squads that got them promoted just so they can go back where they belong just like that.

The only way for you lot to have a slight chance to keep your PL status is if you start throwing crazy money on signings on the right players..And no..Josh Murphy and Cunningham are terrible players who couldn't even make it in the Championship..lol you're so f*cked and you know it.

Stop kidding yourself..When you get thrashed again and again by the likes of Bournemouth and Crystal Palace you won't be showing your face around here..With your obviously fake,smug confidence.

I predict you a bottom finish with 25 pts max

Seriously,p!ss off.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2018 8:18]

25? Your more optimistic than me
This is f-ing huge. on 16:29 - Jun 22 with 991 viewsBluebird

This is f-ing huge. on 14:05 - Jun 22 by sainthelens

Your using the laughing at us route just to soften the blow of being relegated whilst we passed you on the way up. Your the type who wishes your neighbours car breaks down because he's got a better one than you
And before you say roles will be reversed next season i believe Cardiff will struggle but i think you lot won't have it as easy as some of you think..
This is f-ing huge. on 16:36 - Jun 22 with 987 viewsmoonie

I just wish my fellow Jacks,especially Swansea people would man up ( no offence to Lisa) and accept where we are .
Only then can we turn our ure at those that deserve it . So far ,
These cretins have got away with it.

We need to dump Jenkins, sell the club to real investors. If we can't ,then best quit shouting the odds as it makes us look narrow minded,squabbling village idiots .

Make no mistake, BBC Wales will marginalise us like never before seeing anything outside Cardiff city as irrelevant ,so I'm rather hoping Jacks will front up and not to each other

We re down down,so let's get the feck back up immediately ,be bold,go for it . Just do something Board .
This is f-ing huge. on 16:53 - Jun 22 with 983 viewsbyron

This is f-ing huge. on 15:17 - Jun 22 by sainthelens

We rarely swap places cos you've been nowhere near us you fckn idiot. And your right...you won't be bending over cos you'll be so fcked before Xmas, they won't be in any sort of position to stand up let alone bend over.
So run along..I'm bored with you. Your probably a sad 16 yr old spotty oik with no life and no pals.

Never been near you? Lol. I don’t think you have ever been more than 1 league above us less we go back to the days of black and white tv....in fact when we got promoted to the championship in 2003 we were 2 leagues above you, and we stayed above you for a few years as we had before. Historically, we have spent most of our time in the championship, you are league 1.
I suggest you find a new hobby saint h, you need to chill out, maybe cycle around wales like I did recently, very good for your soul. Try get out of Swansea a bit eh, poor soul.

Benny

This is f-ing huge. on 16:57 - Jun 22 with 978 viewsbyron

This is f-ing huge. on 16:29 - Jun 22 by Bluebird

Your using the laughing at us route just to soften the blow of being relegated whilst we passed you on the way up. Your the type who wishes your neighbours car breaks down because he's got a better one than you
And before you say roles will be reversed next season i believe Cardiff will struggle but i think you lot won't have it as easy as some of you think..

I think it’s the sold down the river to the yanks that really really grates, not relegation. You can come back from being relegated as we and many other clubs have shown. How do you come back from a Swansea person selling out to a yank hedge fund whilst lining ones pockets heavily and foresee ably. Clubs gone now, that must hurt.

Benny

This is f-ing huge. on 16:57 - Jun 22 with 978 viewsmoonie

Wouldn't cycle around Wales myself
This is f-ing huge. on 16:59 - Jun 22 with 975 viewsbyron

This is f-ing huge. on 16:57 - Jun 22 by moonie

Wouldn't cycle around Wales myself

Route 8 is it, from the top down through the middle to the tiger bay, some right beauts up there in the middle from Rhayader to Builth to Brecon. I’ve been allover the shop but loved that.

Benny

This is f-ing huge. on 17:11 - Jun 22 with 967 viewsmoonie

What Cardiff.. Lol.

For me ,it's not about selling out but relegation . It was avoidable and unnecessary .

It was local people who sold out apart from JVZ .

It was about to whom it was sold .

Swans fans in favour of a sale were ,are and will be hammered by the cockwipes we have simply because people made big money. That s fine , but sell to a meaningful concern with financial clout.

That is what it's about blue boys ,don't let anyone tell you different
This is f-ing huge. on 17:21 - Jun 22 with 964 viewsLoyal

This is f-ing huge. on 16:53 - Jun 22 by byron

Never been near you? Lol. I don’t think you have ever been more than 1 league above us less we go back to the days of black and white tv....in fact when we got promoted to the championship in 2003 we were 2 leagues above you, and we stayed above you for a few years as we had before. Historically, we have spent most of our time in the championship, you are league 1.
I suggest you find a new hobby saint h, you need to chill out, maybe cycle around wales like I did recently, very good for your soul. Try get out of Swansea a bit eh, poor soul.

Desperate Dan not Byron 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

This is f-ing huge. on 18:15 - Jun 22 with 944 viewsowainglyndwr

This is f-ing huge. on 14:15 - Jun 22 by moonie

Good luck

Ph@k me you must be Blueturd.
Wish them well please please tell me you are joking.
Have you ever worked or been around the Ph@kers
This is f-ing huge. on 18:17 - Jun 22 with 940 viewsmoonie

No
Possibly

Yes.

Beware what you read
This is f-ing huge. on 19:49 - Jun 22 with 919 viewsplasjack

All social media sites have a Byron, it helps with revenue (hits), probably a made up poster for that very reason.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024