Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is f-ing huge. 11:22 - Jun 21 with 4597 viewsJacket

Hey, I've just found out Cardiff will be playing in a higher division than us for the first time in a decade. Why did no one tell us about this? Why have the "Welsh" media not got hold of this story? People need to know about this! You'd have thought they'd be banging on about this at every opportunity..... Hang on a fur-king minute!
This is f-ing huge. on 11:26 - Jun 21 with 3458 viewsomarjack

And when roles get switched again with Cardiff going down and Swansea getting back up..the "Welsh" media will only highlight the excellent,heroic season the capital boys had despite "bittersweet" relegation..As for the Swans..why is that a news? They're PL regulars!..We're used to it.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

This is f-ing huge. on 18:49 - Jun 21 with 3046 viewsoldcob

This is f-ing huge. on 11:26 - Jun 21 by omarjack

And when roles get switched again with Cardiff going down and Swansea getting back up..the "Welsh" media will only highlight the excellent,heroic season the capital boys had despite "bittersweet" relegation..As for the Swans..why is that a news? They're PL regulars!..We're used to it.

Love your optimism Omar.
This is f-ing huge. on 19:45 - Jun 21 with 2932 viewsplasjack

If they manage too stay up next season with what is basically a pub team, the lovely game will become a lot uglier.
This is f-ing huge. on 20:00 - Jun 21 with 2879 viewsbyron

This is f-ing huge. on 11:26 - Jun 21 by omarjack

You are lower league shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite.

.....Been waiting years to say that.....ahhhhhhhhhh

Benny

This is f-ing huge. on 21:23 - Jun 21 with 2717 viewsBrynmill_Jack

This is f-ing huge. on 20:00 - Jun 21 by byron

And when roles are reversed again next season you will be nowhere to be seen. Plastic c*nt.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

This is f-ing huge. on 22:02 - Jun 21 with 2641 viewsowainglyndwr

This is f-ing huge. on 20:00 - Jun 21 by byron

A turd in work always a very bitter person about us. but always likes to point out that we are not their rivals but puts a bet on each year for the Turds to go up and Jacks to go down.
Well a copy of my betting slip is on the Turds board.
Reverse bet
There must be a scarf and flag sale locally up here.
They are finally starting to support the local team. Well until Liverpool and others arrive
[Post edited 22 Jun 2018 8:54]
This is f-ing huge. (n/t) on 04:25 - Jun 22 with 2465 viewsPhil_5

This is f-ing huge. on 07:11 - Jun 22 with 2400 viewsbyron

This is f-ing huge. on 21:23 - Jun 21 by Brynmill_Jack

And when roles are reversed again next season you will be nowhere to be seen. Plastic c*nt.

Really? We will see about that. You just keep giving

Benny

Login to get fewer ads

This is f-ing huge. on 08:02 - Jun 22 with 2352 viewssainthelens

This is f-ing huge. on 07:11 - Jun 22 by byron

Really? We will see about that. You just keep giving

Listen Byron...I can see straight though your attempted wind ups. But here's a thing. There's no way you lot would have enjoyed the last time you were there....finishing bottom. And when the same happens again this season, clinging on to the fact we are a division below will be a total irrelevance. You'll be turning up to watch you lose every week...and that will be too much for most if not all up there. So enjoy your summer pal. The pain is almost upon you.
This is f-ing huge. on 08:10 - Jun 22 with 2339 viewsbyron

This is f-ing huge. on 08:02 - Jun 22 by sainthelens

Listen Byron...I can see straight though your attempted wind ups. But here's a thing. There's no way you lot would have enjoyed the last time you were there....finishing bottom. And when the same happens again this season, clinging on to the fact we are a division below will be a total irrelevance. You'll be turning up to watch you lose every week...and that will be too much for most if not all up there. So enjoy your summer pal. The pain is almost upon you.

I love the championship, can’t wait to get back there.....you promise me yeah?

Benny

This is f-ing huge. on 08:16 - Jun 22 with 2307 viewsomarjack

Byron is all like "lol even if we get straight back to the Championship we're going to enjoy it and be proud and we have nothing to lose,it wasn't meant to be,We showed those Swansea f*ckersss etc etc.."

Mate your desperation and lack of belief in your club keeps showing with your "laid back" attitude..You're already prepared for the upcoming relegation as a fact..You know,like everybody else you won't have a "mini-fairytale" survival story like Huddersfield's..you have sh!t players,And you keep wasting more money on more sh!t players..You have a sh!t manager who's completely out of his depth.

Even the likes of Hull and Middlesbrough had better squads that got them promoted just so they can go back where they belong just like that.

The only way for you lot to have a slight chance to keep your PL status is if you start throwing crazy money on signings on the right players..And no..Josh Murphy and Cunningham are terrible players who couldn't even make it in the Championship..lol you're so f*cked and you know it.

Stop kidding yourself..When you get thrashed again and again by the likes of Bournemouth and Crystal Palace you won't be showing your face around here..With your obviously fake,smug confidence.

I predict you a bottom finish with 25 pts max

Seriously,p!ss off.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2018 8:18]

This is f-ing huge. on 08:19 - Jun 22 with 2322 viewssainthelens

This is f-ing huge. on 08:10 - Jun 22 by byron

I love the championship, can’t wait to get back there.....you promise me yeah?

I don't get it pal. We spent 7 yrs there, you disgraced it for 1. What do you have to celebrate in slating us? As mentioned many times by others on here, you spend 7 successive yrs up there, then by all means take the high ground. But really?
This is f-ing huge. on 08:23 - Jun 22 with 2288 viewsomarjack

This is f-ing huge. on 08:19 - Jun 22 by sainthelens

I don't get it pal. We spent 7 yrs there, you disgraced it for 1. What do you have to celebrate in slating us? As mentioned many times by others on here, you spend 7 successive yrs up there, then by all means take the high ground. But really?

He spent 7 years glaring at us like a hyena with rabies engulfed with jealousy foaming at a chance to play in the top tier. And he knows it..But lol no.."he loves the Championship and he doesn't care etc etc"

Seriously..pathetic creature..he should just crawl back into his hyena cave.

This is f-ing huge. on 08:30 - Jun 22 with 2293 viewstrinityann

It's Cardiff turn in the sun, no good bitching about them. We had a good run and can't complain. Good luck to them and hopefully we will join soon.
This is f-ing huge. on 08:34 - Jun 22 with 2281 viewsmoonie

We truly need to worry about ourselves .
Leave our capitaL boys be.

We deserve to be where we are and only have ourselves ,or mainly Skewen / Neath people to blame
This is f-ing huge. on 08:46 - Jun 22 with 2268 viewsBrad_Bobbly

How about we stop obsessing about Cardiff City for 5 minutes?
This is f-ing huge. on 08:54 - Jun 22 with 2249 viewsmoonie

We won't .
It's a pain release mechanism . It's to help us get over the lain of giving up our premier league status by negligence and a supine staggering indifference from players who really should be given a kicking .

We ll be looking to sign cheaper lower quality players and will still have Wayne Routledge and Nathan dyer as employees mainly as nobody will ever buy these jerks from us.

That and the fifty million pounds worth of players either on loan or deemed that bad they can't ever be in the squad.

We ve brought this on ourselves and it's truth time. We ve taken the pisse out of them for years and it's payback, time. Now ,how we gonna front up. By slagging these off at Rotherham when Cardiff are playing the likes of yernited Citeh Scousescnum,arse,spurs Chelsea and not forgetting Everton

Hurts don't it and we ve kept the man in charge of this debacle
This is f-ing huge. on 09:01 - Jun 22 with 2241 viewsLoyal

They obsess about us, meet Byron and his many other guises.

They will never a achieve what we have, they will never be reveered for total football and they will never ever beat every single premier league team Inc all of the best so called top 6 teams, ever.

I haven't even started about the Europa league, major league cup honour.
Listen, they are subservient and lacking in football nouse and always will be.
They've got Colin W@nker FFS. They are fckd, let them be, next season will be pure comedy.
Cardiff City ? Wales wannabee Swansea City. They can hope, when their perfect football is analysed and is now referenced globally as the Cardiff way I'll maybe give them a nod.
But come on ....
They are the window lickers of Welsh football, faces pressed up against the window just wishing they can match us, copy us or be remembered like us.

Relax and ...
Just smile.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2018 9:02]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

This is f-ing huge. on 09:10 - Jun 22 with 2220 viewsbyron

This is f-ing huge. on 09:01 - Jun 22 by Loyal

They obsess about us, meet Byron and his many other guises.

They will never a achieve what we have, they will never be reveered for total football and they will never ever beat every single premier league team Inc all of the best so called top 6 teams, ever.

I haven't even started about the Europa league, major league cup honour.
Listen, they are subservient and lacking in football nouse and always will be.
They've got Colin W@nker FFS. They are fckd, let them be, next season will be pure comedy.
Cardiff City ? Wales wannabee Swansea City. They can hope, when their perfect football is analysed and is now referenced globally as the Cardiff way I'll maybe give them a nod.
But come on ....
They are the window lickers of Welsh football, faces pressed up against the window just wishing they can match us, copy us or be remembered like us.

Relax and ...
Just smile.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2018 9:02]

Those last few words, yes we are.
From reading this site the last 3 years have been like hell anyway, clearly punching above your weight in a league you don’t belong in. It will be very interesting to see where you end up in a year, partic with your history of plummets. We are Wales proper club, a city and following that deserves to be in the top league. You are back to where you have always been, looking up at your big city neighbours in awe. The way you so easily turn on good servants to you like dyer and routs sums you lot up. Turncoats

Benny

This is f-ing huge. on 09:11 - Jun 22 with 2216 viewsbyron

This is f-ing huge. on 08:23 - Jun 22 by omarjack

He spent 7 years glaring at us like a hyena with rabies engulfed with jealousy foaming at a chance to play in the top tier. And he knows it..But lol no.."he loves the Championship and he doesn't care etc etc"

Seriously..pathetic creature..he should just crawl back into his hyena cave.

Chill out roathie boy you guarantee king huw will be with his % on transfers coming in this summer. Another 5 million In the bank.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2018 9:30]

Benny

This is f-ing huge. on 10:08 - Jun 22 with 2142 viewsowainglyndwr

This is f-ing huge. on 09:10 - Jun 22 by byron

Those last few words, yes we are.
From reading this site the last 3 years have been like hell anyway, clearly punching above your weight in a league you don’t belong in. It will be very interesting to see where you end up in a year, partic with your history of plummets. We are Wales proper club, a city and following that deserves to be in the top league. You are back to where you have always been, looking up at your big city neighbours in awe. The way you so easily turn on good servants to you like dyer and routs sums you lot up. Turncoats

You are only known has a big club in East Wales and you belong nowhere.
Big Clubs are your Bristol City Wolves, man City, United Lpool etc.
If you come straight back down you'll be back to the 13000 crowds again just like most of the season past.
Now go on your BIG brother board Bristol City
This is f-ing huge. on 11:27 - Jun 22 with 2077 viewsbyron

This is f-ing huge. on 10:08 - Jun 22 by owainglyndwr

You are only known has a big club in East Wales and you belong nowhere.
Big Clubs are your Bristol City Wolves, man City, United Lpool etc.
If you come straight back down you'll be back to the 13000 crowds again just like most of the season past.
Now go on your BIG brother board Bristol City

Lol...13? Averaged 22 last year and this year we will probably treble yours. LLS

Benny

This is f-ing huge. on 11:58 - Jun 22 with 2054 viewsmoonie

Byron. It's possible we could get relegated again and you stay up.

It's happened before .

I'm not sure I want to contemplate that but make no mistake ,this site apart, Jacks are pretty sick still about it all and there may be more to come . At this moment ,we re looking in dire shape but this might be a bad portent of the future as Potter might be the guy for us .

Ignore the insults... It's only to be expected . As I say, in life ,if you give it ,you have to take it
This is f-ing huge. on 13:31 - Jun 22 with 1977 viewsbyron

This is f-ing huge. on 08:16 - Jun 22 by omarjack

Byron is all like "lol even if we get straight back to the Championship we're going to enjoy it and be proud and we have nothing to lose,it wasn't meant to be,We showed those Swansea f*ckersss etc etc.."

Mate your desperation and lack of belief in your club keeps showing with your "laid back" attitude..You're already prepared for the upcoming relegation as a fact..You know,like everybody else you won't have a "mini-fairytale" survival story like Huddersfield's..you have sh!t players,And you keep wasting more money on more sh!t players..You have a sh!t manager who's completely out of his depth.

Even the likes of Hull and Middlesbrough had better squads that got them promoted just so they can go back where they belong just like that.

The only way for you lot to have a slight chance to keep your PL status is if you start throwing crazy money on signings on the right players..And no..Josh Murphy and Cunningham are terrible players who couldn't even make it in the Championship..lol you're so f*cked and you know it.

Stop kidding yourself..When you get thrashed again and again by the likes of Bournemouth and Crystal Palace you won't be showing your face around here..With your obviously fake,smug confidence.

I predict you a bottom finish with 25 pts max

Seriously,p!ss off.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2018 8:18]

And....breath roathie....breathe......all the way back

Benny

This is f-ing huge. on 13:37 - Jun 22 with 1965 viewsmoonie

Why is it Byron doesnt in any way wind me up?

It's hardly insulting or abusuve what he posts, certainly not defamatory.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024