Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keane Evra Giggs 17:56 - Jun 21 with 2418 viewsmoonie

I know they re all united exes but ffs ,looking at these three preening ,miserable ,excreable Kunts, just what a pitiful coverage is this from ITV .

Keane Evra Giggs on 18:02 - Jun 21 with 2402 viewsLeonWasGod

Completely agree. Why Wales wanted Giggs as a manager I've no idea. Keane is and always has been an angry, bitter little @rsehole. Not watching ITV coverage, so no idea what he's like, but he's been shown up as a patronising tosser already this WC.

Haven't it got Tylsdale too? A knob of the highest order that one.

But ignore me, as I don't actually mind Lauro! (I assume he's taking the piss, so the last laugh is actually his).
Keane Evra Giggs on 18:14 - Jun 21 with 2359 viewsDarran

Keane Evra Giggs on 18:02 - Jun 21 by LeonWasGod

Completely agree. Why Wales wanted Giggs as a manager I've no idea. Keane is and always has been an angry, bitter little @rsehole. Not watching ITV coverage, so no idea what he's like, but he's been shown up as a patronising tosser already this WC.

Haven't it got Tylsdale too? A knob of the highest order that one.

But ignore me, as I don't actually mind Lauro! (I assume he's taking the piss, so the last laugh is actually his).

I don’t give a fuçk about international football but perhaps they wanted Giggs because they thought he’d do a decent job and he does appear to have had a decent start even though they haven’t been important games.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Keane Evra Giggs on 18:20 - Jun 21 with 2344 viewsDarran

Oh and Keanes comment about the Iran manager last night was great value for money.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Keane Evra Giggs on 18:22 - Jun 21 with 2344 viewsmoonie

For all the world ,it looks like they are either bored stiff or see it as beneath them .

All three offer zero entertainment and little insight . Giggs is just a void .

I'm hoping Bilic ,one day, will head butt Keane .

When you in, ITV have had Bob McNabb, Greaves,St John,Channon, Marsh and e great Doog as pundits,it really doesn't show how bereft of analysts we have although the female ones are far better.

All three of these jerks should be removed
Keane Evra Giggs on 23:34 - Jun 21 with 2089 viewsKilkennyjack

Keane Evra Giggs on 18:22 - Jun 21 by moonie

For all the world ,it looks like they are either bored stiff or see it as beneath them .

When you in, ITV have had Bob McNabb, Greaves,St John,Channon, Marsh and e great Doog as pundits,it really doesn't show how bereft of analysts we have although the female ones are far better.

Really enjoy these 3.
Winners all.

Great players with great insight, well done ITV....... 🎣

Beware of the Risen People

Keane Evra Giggs on 04:23 - Jun 22 with 2015 viewsPhil_5

Keane Evra Giggs on 18:22 - Jun 21 by moonie

You are so hard.
Keane Evra Giggs on 07:47 - Jun 22 with 1939 viewsPhil_S

Keane Evra Giggs on 04:23 - Jun 22 by Phil_5

You are so hard.

Morning Bobby - how are you doing this morning

To those that look at first glance, just to let you know very obvious subtle difference in the username

Quite sad that someone feels it necessary to troll so much that they even now want to be me. Almost flattering.
Keane Evra Giggs on 08:25 - Jun 22 with 1896 viewsmoonie

Indeed .

Now bang on subject, just what kind of individual enjoys Keane and Evra .

One an utterly failed manager ,the other beyond words

You re so beautiful
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024