Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Argentina v Croatia 19:15 - Jun 21 with 4321 viewsPegojack

Croatia has one of the blonde henchmen from Matrix Reloaded in defence. Just saying.
Argentina v Croatia on 14:42 - Jun 22 with 924 viewsmoonie

Eddie. I actually agree with you, on some points .

I've had it for far longer
Argentina v Croatia on 14:51 - Jun 22 with 914 viewsFireboy2

Argentina v Croatia on 14:42 - Jun 22 by moonie

Eddie. I actually agree with you, on some points .

I've had it for far longer

I know rich

Thats why as a rule i dont like some english people i meet because they still think that their country rule a third of the world and look down their noses at not only the celtic nationals but alot of others as well

So i can understand why some welsh people still have an anti english attitude in everything

Perhaps if they lived in england for a while they might think differently because not all english people have this attitude
Argentina v Croatia on 15:46 - Jun 22 with 882 viewsNeath_Jack

Only the biggest of fanboys will continue to say Messi has had a better career than Ronnie.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Argentina v Croatia on 16:07 - Jun 22 with 865 viewsmoonie

Ed.

Here in west Wirral,looking down noses is an art form . I love it ,honest.

People with this attitude are meat and drink to me and ,trust me on this, I'm merciless unless the nice chap Moonie is . I allow nobody to look down on me .I also detest many Welsh people,including many in my own two faced ,avaricious ,double dealing greater family. We we meet up, I ll elaborate . It's an eye opener but it s truly shown me where my home is now.

Be lucky
Argentina v Croatia on 16:57 - Jun 22 with 847 viewstrampie

West Wirral is Labour.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Argentina v Croatia on 00:17 - Jun 27 with 759 viewsDrizzy

Unreal goal from Messi this evening. Something Ronaldo is totally incapable of.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Argentina v Croatia on 09:08 - Jun 27 with 726 viewstrampie

Top supporting of his team by Diego last night, real passion, it reminded me of a previous time I seen him like that but I won't go there.
He led from the front on the pitch and the same off the pitch, a hero to many and not just in Argentina.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024