Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Argentina v Croatia 19:15 - Jun 21 with 4333 viewsPegojack

Croatia has one of the blonde henchmen from Matrix Reloaded in defence. Just saying.
Argentina v Croatia on 21:57 - Jun 21 with 1525 viewsNeath_Jack

Argentina v Croatia on 21:53 - Jun 21 by pencoedjack

Me as well, Messi is in a team full of decent players were Ronaldo is dragging Portugal along almost single handedlly

Overtaken Messi for me as well

He’s done it at every level as well, year after year. He’s like a machine.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Argentina v Croatia on 22:00 - Jun 21 with 1517 viewspeenemunde

Argentina v Croatia on 20:42 - Jun 21 by Oldjack

Englanders would finish last in this group

Not if Wales were in it too.
Argentina v Croatia on 22:03 - Jun 21 with 1507 viewsPegojack

Argentina v Croatia on 21:43 - Jun 21 by longlostjack

Do the chorizo boys fancy their chances of winning it Pego? What’s the general feeling? Pretty sombre mood here. Talk of cliques in the team and dissatisfaction with Löw. Continually plays Özil instead of Reus. Pure coincidence that Özil and Löw share the same agent .

Haven't had a chance to gauge the mood yet, but they were letting off fireworks when they beat Iran. Excitable Latins, see.
Argentina v Croatia on 22:11 - Jun 21 with 1487 viewslonglostjack

Argentina v Croatia on 22:03 - Jun 21 by Pegojack

Haven't had a chance to gauge the mood yet, but they were letting off fireworks when they beat Iran. Excitable Latins, see.

We get that here during the group stages too sometimes but Turkey didn’t qualify this time so it’s been pretty quiet.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Argentina v Croatia on 22:18 - Jun 21 with 1468 viewsphact0rri

Argentina v Croatia on 22:11 - Jun 21 by longlostjack

We get that here during the group stages too sometimes but Turkey didn’t qualify this time so it’s been pretty quiet.

Its been like a week since mexico beat Germany, and there is still a little party happening on the corner I cross to get to work. grown men draped in flags and those feather hats and all.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Argentina v Croatia on 22:25 - Jun 21 with 1455 viewsFireboy2

Argentina v Croatia on 22:00 - Jun 21 by peenemunde

W@nka
Argentina v Croatia on 22:30 - Jun 21 with 1447 viewspeenemunde

Argentina v Croatia on 22:25 - Jun 21 by Fireboy2

W@nka

Argentina v Croatia on 22:40 - Jun 21 with 1430 viewsHumpty

Argentina v Croatia on 22:00 - Jun 21 by peenemunde

Yeah. Like Euro 2016.
Login to get fewer ads

Argentina v Croatia on 22:42 - Jun 21 with 1420 viewspeenemunde

Argentina v Croatia on 22:40 - Jun 21 by Humpty

Yeah. Like Euro 2016.

Or 1966.
Or 82, 86, 90.
Argentina v Croatia on 00:19 - Jun 22 with 1349 viewsFireboy2

Argentina v Croatia on 22:42 - Jun 21 by peenemunde

Or 1966.
Or 82, 86, 90.

I refer you to my last post
[Post edited 22 Jun 2018 8:54]
Argentina v Croatia on 01:14 - Jun 22 with 1326 viewsDJack

Argentina v Croatia on 20:43 - Jun 21 by Jackfath

Why comment on the way he looks?

To be fair you have made comments about the look of people who shop in ASDA before now.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Argentina v Croatia on 08:38 - Jun 22 with 1264 viewsmoonie

Asda in general or a specific branch

Is the a Waitrose on Neath ..?
Argentina v Croatia on 09:03 - Jun 22 with 1235 viewsLeonWasGod

Argentina v Croatia on 21:53 - Jun 21 by pencoedjack

Me as well, Messi is in a team full of decent players were Ronaldo is dragging Portugal along almost single handedlly

Overtaken Messi for me as well

That doesn't give Portugal the credit they deserve imo. They're organised and disciplined whereas the Argies look like us at our lowest ebb last season. Doesn't matter how good the players are if they're not playing as a team and not up for it.

Ronaldo's on fire this tournament, but he can be because of the solid platform behind him. He's just the icing on the cake. Messi's missing a midfield.
Argentina v Croatia on 09:57 - Jun 22 with 1211 viewsFireboy2

Argentina v Croatia on 09:03 - Jun 22 by LeonWasGod

That doesn't give Portugal the credit they deserve imo. They're organised and disciplined whereas the Argies look like us at our lowest ebb last season. Doesn't matter how good the players are if they're not playing as a team and not up for it.

Ronaldo's on fire this tournament, but he can be because of the solid platform behind him. He's just the icing on the cake. Messi's missing a midfield.

And thats the reason why they won the euros

Absolutely solid at the back,we had no chance without ramsey

And even with him we still would have lost

Dont back against them in this world cup
Argentina v Croatia on 10:02 - Jun 22 with 1204 viewsDrizzy

Fair play to recency bias, two world cup group games and the landscape of their whole careers has shifted.

Ronaldo is a phenomenal player but anyone who watches them play can see Messi is far superior and has overshadowed Ronaldo for most of his career. Recent years haven't ended the debate it's only given Ronaldo the right to be mentioned in the same breath as previously Messi was light years ahead of him.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Argentina v Croatia on 13:30 - Jun 22 with 1151 viewscostalotta

Argentina v Croatia on 10:02 - Jun 22 by Drizzy

Fair play to recency bias, two world cup group games and the landscape of their whole careers has shifted.

Ronaldo is a phenomenal player but anyone who watches them play can see Messi is far superior and has overshadowed Ronaldo for most of his career. Recent years haven't ended the debate it's only given Ronaldo the right to be mentioned in the same breath as previously Messi was light years ahead of him.

They’ve been neck and neck for years with Messi probably just shading it. However, the last 2 years it started to change because...

Ronaldo has done it at international level, Messi has not. Ronaldo has now passed Messi.
Argentina v Croatia on 13:37 - Jun 22 with 1147 viewsEbo

Argentina v Croatia on 13:30 - Jun 22 by costalotta

They’ve been neck and neck for years with Messi probably just shading it. However, the last 2 years it started to change because...

Ronaldo has done it at international level, Messi has not. Ronaldo has now passed Messi.

Neither come close to this guy. The real GOAT

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Argentina v Croatia on 13:38 - Jun 22 with 1147 viewsDrizzy

Argentina v Croatia on 13:30 - Jun 22 by costalotta

International football is generally a crap standard. Not to mention Argentina have been a complete farce at times especially when they were managed by Maradona in Messi's prime.

On the biggest stage Messi has always d*cked Ronaldo like he did in la Liga if this year if anyone was paying attention. It's only recently that Ronaldo has had international success and that coinciding with Argentina's decline has conned many into believing he's better. He's not. Messi is leagues ahead in ability and it's testament to Ronaldo that he's kept up with someone far superior to him in talent through his desire to succeed.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Argentina v Croatia on 13:40 - Jun 22 with 1145 viewsmoonie

Ed
Point is this, for the thick ,not you.

We did not qualify, again. Wales .

Yet, we look to take the pisse out if England who invariably do so.

I don't see the point myself ....people looking to trash England. In a way, looking at this board ,I hope they do. That way, it would give succour to trampie s lifelong hatred of anything east of the Dyke...which is actually pretty small
Argentina v Croatia on 14:02 - Jun 22 with 1136 viewscostalotta

Argentina v Croatia on 13:37 - Jun 22 by Ebo

Neither come close to this guy. The real GOAT

i Would tend agree for the most part, but it depends on context and how you measure them.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2018 14:03]
Argentina v Croatia on 14:05 - Jun 22 with 1129 viewsmoonie

I d opine Argentina would never have won either World Cup without Maradona .

Sevilla ,Napoli won jackshit won too until he went there

Outstanding nutcase of a player. True genius
Argentina v Croatia on 14:09 - Jun 22 with 1129 viewscostalotta

Argentina v Croatia on 13:38 - Jun 22 by Drizzy

International football is generally a crap standard. Not to mention Argentina have been a complete farce at times especially when they were managed by Maradona in Messi's prime.

On the biggest stage Messi has always d*cked Ronaldo like he did in la Liga if this year if anyone was paying attention. It's only recently that Ronaldo has had international success and that coinciding with Argentina's decline has conned many into believing he's better. He's not. Messi is leagues ahead in ability and it's testament to Ronaldo that he's kept up with someone far superior to him in talent through his desire to succeed.

85 international goals for Ronaldo. 4 out of the 5 champions league!

Messi was not in his prime 8 years ago.

International football can be crap in tedious friendlies and early tournament games, but ronaldo one the euros. Messi has not won Copa America. Winning international tournaments is not crap. Your beating the best each country has to offer.

I actually prefer Messi over ronaldo and would have agreed with you a couple of years ago but recently ronaldo is gone up another level! And keeps doing it!
Argentina v Croatia on 14:09 - Jun 22 with 1128 viewskarnataka

Argentina v Croatia on 13:38 - Jun 22 by Drizzy

"Messi is leagues ahead in ability" ?

Depends how you define ability. Could be anything from the ability to do circus tricks with a football to having the ability to take a game by the balls and single-handedly drag a fairly ordinary team up to get a draw against a world class team like Spain and scoring a hattrick into the bargain. Plus all different abilities in between. I know which I'd rather have in any team I support. Messi was anonymous in that game against Croatia and although that was mainly due to having several average players around him, I think it's not beyond probability that if Ronaldo had been playing for Argentina instead of Messi, he may well have dragged them to a 3-3 draw in that game too because Croatia were no great shakes really and certainly nowhere near the Spanish.
Argentina v Croatia on 14:11 - Jun 22 with 1127 viewscostalotta

Argentina v Croatia on 14:05 - Jun 22 by moonie

I d opine Argentina would never have won either World Cup without Maradona .

Sevilla ,Napoli won jackshit won too until he went there

Outstanding nutcase of a player. True genius

Errr.... was he playing at the 78 WC edition? I mean as a fixture of the first team? Come on, on both occasions they’ve won it, it was because they were the best team.
Argentina v Croatia on 14:29 - Jun 22 with 1114 viewsFireboy2

Argentina v Croatia on 13:40 - Jun 22 by moonie

Ed
Point is this, for the thick ,not you.

We did not qualify, again. Wales .

Yet, we look to take the pisse out if England who invariably do so.

I don't see the point myself ....people looking to trash England. In a way, looking at this board ,I hope they do. That way, it would give succour to trampie s lifelong hatred of anything east of the Dyke...which is actually pretty small

We are used to not qualifying rich and its hard watching every channels news sports report making out that they are 'together' something WE created 2 years ago

I have over 30 years experience of putting up with some really arrogant bellends and more so during this world cup because of what happened 2 years ago so i can see why some people are sore about this but what i dont get is the apologists getting at them for their attitude

Although some deserve abuse for their blinkered attitude as they have probably never experienced the bellends i have and just hate the english period

I just take people as i meet them,no matter what nationality they are
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024