Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Staircase on Netflix 23:55 - Jun 21 with 2406 viewsDarran

Anyone seen it?

Outstanding documentary.

We’ve just watched all 13 episodes since Tuesday.

No spoilers from me,just watch it.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2018 0:05]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Staircase on Netflix on 04:21 - Jun 22 with 2348 viewsPhil_5

Watched it a few times ears ago, the new 3 episodes don’t really reveal anything new. Did you know he’s shagging the editor of the documentary?
The Staircase on Netflix on 07:46 - Jun 22 with 2291 viewsPhil_S

The Staircase on Netflix on 04:21 - Jun 22 by Phil_5

Watched it a few times ears ago, the new 3 episodes don’t really reveal anything new. Did you know he’s shagging the editor of the documentary?

Morning Bobby - how are you doing this morning

To those that look at first glance, just to let you know very obvious subtle difference in the username

Quite sad that someone feels it necessary to troll so much that they even now want to be me. Almost flattering.
The Staircase on Netflix on 08:28 - Jun 22 with 2259 viewsItchySphincter

The Staircase on Netflix on 07:46 - Jun 22 by Phil_S

To those that look at first glance, just to let you know very obvious subtle difference in the username

Quite sad that someone feels it necessary to troll so much that they even now want to be me. Almost flattering.

Haha.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Staircase on Netflix on 10:41 - Jun 22 with 2198 viewsmarkyd83

Watched it a few days ago , for me he didn’t do it. I really thought he done it but more and more was revealed and I am certain he was innocent. The issue around the apparent murder weapon swun it for me. The owl theory is really intriguing and explains a lot. Watch the West Memphis 3 , another excellent documentary that highlights how corrupt the American judicial system is. Tell you one thing I wouldn’t want to be accused of Murder in America and have no money.
The Staircase on Netflix on 21:39 - Sep 3 with 1714 viewsGowerjack

The Staircase on Netflix on 10:41 - Jun 22 by markyd83

Watched it a few days ago , for me he didn’t do it. I really thought he done it but more and more was revealed and I am certain he was innocent. The issue around the apparent murder weapon swun it for me. The owl theory is really intriguing and explains a lot. Watch the West Memphis 3 , another excellent documentary that highlights how corrupt the American judicial system is. Tell you one thing I wouldn’t want to be accused of Murder in America and have no money.

Guilty as sin.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Staircase on Netflix on 09:46 - Sep 4 with 1556 viewsLoyal

If you know him Phil let's have the cnts name out there.
Cowardly behaviour.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Staircase on Netflix on 10:40 - Sep 4 with 1533 viewsZaxx

I tried Netflix on their month trial basis. Often froze, crashed or simply stopped completely. Does anyone else experience this too?
The Staircase on Netflix on 11:13 - Sep 4 with 1516 viewsperplex

The Staircase on Netflix on 04:21 - Jun 22 by Phil_5

What was wrong with your ears, why were they removed.
Login to get fewer ads

The Staircase on Netflix on 11:42 - Sep 4 with 1502 viewsCountyJim

The Evidance guy should have been sent to jail for fecking up peoples lives

The Owl theory is worth looking at Darran
The Staircase on Netflix on 12:18 - Sep 4 with 1484 viewsbazzool

The Staircase on Netflix on 10:40 - Sep 4 by Zaxx

I tried Netflix on their month trial basis. Often froze, crashed or simply stopped completely. Does anyone else experience this too?

No because i use a media centre beginning with K
The Staircase on Netflix on 12:54 - Sep 4 with 1468 viewsLeonWasGod

Oi, piss off. Don't want your sorts on here imitating other posters.
The Staircase on Netflix on 14:05 - Sep 4 with 1445 viewstrinityann

The Staircase on Netflix on 10:40 - Sep 4 by Zaxx

If your internet is good, you should have no problems. The only problems I get is when my kids try and download 40gb plus games for xbox. It just makes anyone else using the network have snail pace internet speed.
The Staircase on Netflix on 14:39 - Sep 4 with 1436 viewsEbo

Lucky it could be Phil__S
[Post edited 4 Sep 2018 14:39]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Staircase on Netflix on 18:00 - Sep 30 with 1112 viewsinspector

just finished it, pretty good.

***spoilers***

i don’t see how he was convicted even with that corrupt sbi guy. no real evidence of her being beaten to death; no murder weapon, no skull injuries and no consistent blood splatter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024