Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gareth Thomas..again 12:05 - Jun 22 with 16513 viewssainthelens

He's back in the news ......never knew he was gay !!
Gareth Thomas..again on 14:29 - Jun 23 with 1632 viewsmax936

Gareth Thomas..again on 14:07 - Jun 23 by Neath_Jack

You're forgetting he makes money as well.

And he uses Guinness to make money.

And "we" pay for him.

And he hangs around mens toilets groping people and spreading his gayness about.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand because he's on the TV.

That's about it so far.

J, i really don't give a tuppenny one whether he's gay, straight bisexual or whatever, but it seems that every yr he's doing somin or other for the cause that's fair enough if that's his real motive, but is it?

When you consider his behavaiour in the Mike Ruddock debacle you have to wonder, he was a fine Rugby player but he's tarnished his character for me after all that nonsense.

Its obvious there was a clash of personalities between him and Mike but he disgustingly hounded him out of that job, well got him the boot more like all because the media were lavishing praise on Ruddock instead of the Players, like they have with Woodwood, Jones with England, Henry, Hanson and now Gatland, nothings changed, that's the just of it for me.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2018 14:29]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Gareth Thomas..again on 14:31 - Jun 23 with 1627 viewsdickythorpe

He did one autobiography where nothing suggested any "struggle" or "gay feelings" in fact he was married.
Even his wife used to tell people he was gay before a "second autobiography " talked of suicide attempts and struggles with being gay.
I think he's a bit barking anyway, which skewed his thinking over the years.

As a rugby player he had a very good end to his union career and I remember him for that, plus a tremendous Lions performance in 2005 against the all blacks who made a lot of our boys look like fools.
Only Gareth stood up at times in that series.
Gareth Thomas..again on 14:34 - Jun 23 with 1616 viewsmax936

Gareth Thomas..again on 14:31 - Jun 23 by dickythorpe

He did one autobiography where nothing suggested any "struggle" or "gay feelings" in fact he was married.
Even his wife used to tell people he was gay before a "second autobiography " talked of suicide attempts and struggles with being gay.
I think he's a bit barking anyway, which skewed his thinking over the years.

As a rugby player he had a very good end to his union career and I remember him for that, plus a tremendous Lions performance in 2005 against the all blacks who made a lot of our boys look like fools.
Only Gareth stood up at times in that series.

Very good if not a great rugby player, that can never be disputed, but has a person? I don't know him, but I wouldn't want to seeing the way he comes across.

Gareth Thomas..again on 14:38 - Jun 23 with 1610 viewsNeath_Jack

Gareth Thomas..again on 14:29 - Jun 23 by max936

J, i really don't give a tuppenny one whether he's gay, straight bisexual or whatever, but it seems that every yr he's doing somin or other for the cause that's fair enough if that's his real motive, but is it?

When you consider his behavaiour in the Mike Ruddock debacle you have to wonder, he was a fine Rugby player but he's tarnished his character for me after all that nonsense.

Its obvious there was a clash of personalities between him and Mike but he disgustingly hounded him out of that job, well got him the boot more like all because the media were lavishing praise on Ruddock instead of the Players, like they have with Woodwood, Jones with England, Henry, Hanson and now Gatland, nothings changed, that's the just of it for me.

That's all well and good, but the OP on this thread mentioned him being gay, why?

Don't like the fella for whatever reason is fair enough, but for posters to constantly mention his sexuality, means there's more to it. Say what you like, but even in 2018 there's people among us who have a problem with homosexuals.

Why do you think it's not his motive? Have you read why he is in the news this time? There's no money for him to be made directly from what he is trying to do.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Gareth Thomas..again on 14:41 - Jun 23 with 1606 viewsHumpty

Gareth Thomas..again on 14:29 - Jun 23 by max936

You don't give a tuppenny about his sexuality?

sainthelens wrote "As someone mentioned earlier, he's using the fact he's gay to earn a living. The dull one's are the people that's paying him. Vile creature." Nothing about rugby. Nothing about Mike Ruddock.

And you agreed with it. One hundred per cent.
Gareth Thomas..again on 15:16 - Jun 23 with 1575 viewsItchySphincter

Gareth Thomas..again on 14:18 - Jun 23 by Humpty

Nothing to do with being gay?

Read the OP.

I just meant that people would slag him off regardless. Sorry I wasn’t clear on that.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Gareth Thomas..again on 15:38 - Jun 23 with 1554 viewsdickythorpe

Mike Ruddock was.due.to release an autobiography several years ago. It hasn't materialised for some.reason.
Thomas was one of a few.who probably have been saved so far by it not being published.
Ruddock was.treated badly, very badly.
Gareth Thomas..again on 16:06 - Jun 23 with 1535 viewsbluey_the_blue

Ah, the campaign includes MP extraordinaire, Damian Collins.

The same Collins who repeated libellous claims against Warnock in the House of Commons estate under parliamentary privilege yet refuses to repeat them outside or apologise.

Are there some pretty nasty comments aimed at Brighton? I'd probably say so. It seems to be ignored Brighton are more than happy to do sheep-shagging chants but casual racism is seemingly ok to some.

Homophobia is touted as a problem, I'd not say it's a bigger problem than racism personally - far, far more examples of the latter than the former, sadly.

I remember Robbie Rogers giving an angst ridden interview where he blamed not making it over here and retiring on homophobia / being scared to come out; a handy crutch for him to excuse the fact he was just a bit shit as a player. Fact is... the overwhelming majority of people simply don't give a shit about someone's sexuality. A small minority will, sure. Football must be homophobic due to players not coming out? Why should they? it matters not if someone if shagging Arthur or Martha ( or both, if bi/greedy ).
Login to get fewer ads

Gareth Thomas..again on 16:31 - Jun 23 with 1503 viewsmax936

Gareth Thomas..again on 14:41 - Jun 23 by Humpty

You don't give a tuppenny about his sexuality?

sainthelens wrote "As someone mentioned earlier, he's using the fact he's gay to earn a living. The dull one's are the people that's paying him. Vile creature." Nothing about rugby. Nothing about Mike Ruddock.

And you agreed with it. One hundred per cent.

Humpty, if he’s gay he’s gay it doesn’t matter to me. But every year he’s on the same crusade the same subject but from a different angle and maybe he’s other motives for doing so, Nigel Owens made a documentary and highlights all his personal fears about coming out and it was an honest heartfelt documenty at that and a good watch with many lessons in it, others have done similar, but we hear see the same thing from Alfie every year so it makes you wonder about motives and that’s why agreed with the post, it’s my opinion and mine alone if you don’t like it, that’s up to you.

On that note lm out.

Gareth Thomas..again on 16:31 - Jun 23 with 1503 viewsHumpty

Gareth Thomas..again on 16:06 - Jun 23 by bluey_the_blue

Ah, the campaign includes MP extraordinaire, Damian Collins.

The same Collins who repeated libellous claims against Warnock in the House of Commons estate under parliamentary privilege yet refuses to repeat them outside or apologise.

Are there some pretty nasty comments aimed at Brighton? I'd probably say so. It seems to be ignored Brighton are more than happy to do sheep-shagging chants but casual racism is seemingly ok to some.

Homophobia is touted as a problem, I'd not say it's a bigger problem than racism personally - far, far more examples of the latter than the former, sadly.

I remember Robbie Rogers giving an angst ridden interview where he blamed not making it over here and retiring on homophobia / being scared to come out; a handy crutch for him to excuse the fact he was just a bit shit as a player. Fact is... the overwhelming majority of people simply don't give a shit about someone's sexuality. A small minority will, sure. Football must be homophobic due to players not coming out? Why should they? it matters not if someone if shagging Arthur or Martha ( or both, if bi/greedy ).

Fact is... the overwhelming majority of people simply don't give a shit about someone's sexuality

You reckon?

So far on this thread I've learned Gareth Thomas attacks men outside toilets, likes rimming, is a vile creature for earning a living by being gay, likes big black cock, behaves like Duncan Norvelle and Larry Grayson, is a receiver and you shouldn't stand behind him.

I think there's quite a few on here who have a massive problem with his sexuality. And any footballer who came out would have to put up with this type of shit x 1000 every week.
Gareth Thomas..again on 16:56 - Jun 23 with 1478 viewsHighjack

Gareth Thomas..again on 16:31 - Jun 23 by Humpty

Fact is... the overwhelming majority of people simply don't give a shit about someone's sexuality

You reckon?

So far on this thread I've learned Gareth Thomas attacks men outside toilets, likes rimming, is a vile creature for earning a living by being gay, likes big black cock, behaves like Duncan Norvelle and Larry Grayson, is a receiver and you shouldn't stand behind him.

I think there's quite a few on here who have a massive problem with his sexuality. And any footballer who came out would have to put up with this type of shit x 1000 every week.

Nobody has suggested he likes big black cock.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Gareth Thomas..again on 16:57 - Jun 23 with 1474 viewsHumpty

Gareth Thomas..again on 16:56 - Jun 23 by Highjack

Nobody has suggested he likes big black cock.

I thought you'd say that.
Gareth Thomas..again on 16:59 - Jun 23 with 1471 viewsHighjack

Gareth Thomas..again on 16:57 - Jun 23 by Humpty

I thought you'd say that.

I thought it stood for big, beautiful cock

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Gareth Thomas..again on 17:06 - Jun 23 with 1459 viewsHumpty

Gareth Thomas..again on 16:59 - Jun 23 by Highjack

You must watch different films to me.

They're always black in mine.
Gareth Thomas..again on 17:06 - Jun 23 with 1458 viewsHighjack

Gareth Thomas..again on 16:59 - Jun 23 by Highjack

Just checked, I bow to your superior knowledge.

Gareth Thomas..again on 17:10 - Jun 23 with 1449 viewsHumpty

Gareth Thomas..again on 17:06 - Jun 23 by Highjack

Just checked, I bow to your superior knowledge.

No problem.

Anyway I don't care about homophobia now.

Someone called Bluey a sheep shagger. Obviously a far greater evil.

#prayforthebassey
Gareth Thomas..again on 17:41 - Jun 23 with 1425 viewsItchySphincter

Can’t we at least agree he’s a tw@t, otherwise Humpty’s going to stink out the thread with one of his moral crusades.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Gareth Thomas..again on 17:48 - Jun 23 with 1420 viewsHumpty

Gareth Thomas..again on 17:41 - Jun 23 by ItchySphincter

Can’t we at least agree he’s a tw@t, otherwise Humpty’s going to stink out the thread with one of his moral crusades.

Heh. Far be it from me to spoil such a fantastic thread.

Carry on lads.
Gareth Thomas..again on 17:58 - Jun 23 with 1411 viewssainthelens

Gareth Thomas..again on 17:48 - Jun 23 by Humpty

Heh. Far be it from me to spoil such a fantastic thread.

Carry on lads.

Seems there are 1 or 2 on here that would happily bend over backwards for dear old Gareth.
Gareth Thomas..again on 18:06 - Jun 23 with 1404 viewsHumpty

Gareth Thomas..again on 17:58 - Jun 23 by sainthelens

Seems there are 1 or 2 on here that would happily bend over backwards for dear old Gareth.

Serious question.

How old are you?
Gareth Thomas..again on 18:11 - Jun 23 with 1397 viewssainthelens

Gareth Thomas..again on 18:06 - Jun 23 by Humpty

Serious question.

How old are you?

52...never taken life too seriously. Whereas you need to lighten up and take a joke as a joke. Don't come back at me with any moral high ground crap....cos I won't give a shyte.
Gareth Thomas..again on 18:14 - Jun 23 with 1392 viewsHumpty

Gareth Thomas..again on 18:11 - Jun 23 by sainthelens

52...never taken life too seriously. Whereas you need to lighten up and take a joke as a joke. Don't come back at me with any moral high ground crap....cos I won't give a shyte.

Thanks.

I'll bear it in mind.
Gareth Thomas..again on 18:16 - Jun 23 with 1390 viewsDarran

Talking of gay jokes did anyone see the Graham Norton show last night?

Rupert Everett was on there,the hypocrisy of cracking gay jokes is quite sickening.

Obviously Humpty didn’t see it he would have been unable to function today.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gareth Thomas..again on 18:24 - Jun 23 with 1379 viewssainthelens

Gareth Thomas..again on 18:16 - Jun 23 by Darran

Talking of gay jokes did anyone see the Graham Norton show last night?

Rupert Everett was on there,the hypocrisy of cracking gay jokes is quite sickening.

Obviously Humpty didn’t see it he would have been unable to function today.

Spot on Daz...they can laugh at themselves but the moment anyone else wants a giggle the gay law bible turns up. Whole point of my starting this thread was merely pointing out the cvnt is stealing a living with his sexuality. Tho tbh the way it's turned out I'm glad if a few on here can have a laugh at his expense.
Gareth Thomas..again on 18:36 - Jun 23 with 1358 viewsbluey_the_blue

Gareth Thomas..again on 18:24 - Jun 23 by sainthelens

Spot on Daz...they can laugh at themselves but the moment anyone else wants a giggle the gay law bible turns up. Whole point of my starting this thread was merely pointing out the cvnt is stealing a living with his sexuality. Tho tbh the way it's turned out I'm glad if a few on here can have a laugh at his expense.

For me it's not his sexuality - couldn't care less.

It's the fact he cynically lied about his life to make money.

People like Thomas vastly overestimate their importance in life to bolster their ego. As someone posted elsewhere, he's a cvnt irrespective of sexuality.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024