Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gareth Thomas..again 12:05 - Jun 22 with 16336 viewssainthelens

He's back in the news ......never knew he was gay !!
Gareth Thomas..again on 23:52 - Jun 23 with 1881 viewsItchySphincter

Gareth Thomas..again on 19:58 - Jun 23 by Elmo

Spearchucker's Page 1 post (deleted?), says it all

How on earth can GT's disgusting, abusive behaviour be tolerated ?

Why arent posters focusing on that instead of cowering behind some bizarre PC agenda ?

Hearsay.

Even PS isn’t that stupid.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Gareth Thomas..again on 23:59 - Jun 23 with 1870 viewsItchySphincter

Gareth Thomas..again on 20:22 - Jun 23 by londonlisa2001

Didn’t see it. And I don’t much like Rupert Everett so wouldn’t bother watching it.

But everyone’s story on Graham Norton is a bit pathetic if we’re honest. They are there to sell films or albums.

A bit like Alfie then.

Gareth Thomas..again on 00:03 - Jun 24 with 1866 viewsHighjack

Gareth Thomas..again on 23:59 - Jun 23 by ItchySphincter

A bit like Alfie then.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Gareth Thomas..again on 06:27 - Jun 24 with 1822 viewspeenemunde

Gareth Thomas..again on 19:42 - Jun 23 by londonlisa2001

Why are you agreeing 100% with posts that are critical of him using his sexuality if it’s not about his sexuality?

That’s his job. Equality and diversity awareness.

It’s like criticising an ex footballer commenting on the World Cup for making money out of being a footballer. Or criticising a priest for making money out of his faith.

There are many who are both vile people and headslappers, it’s ironic that the two that get constantly criticised on multiple threads are either gay (Thomas), or brown (Jason Mohammad). And when those threads get posted, people always mention their sexuality or colour. Funny that.

Equality and diversity awareness is his job......
Gareth Thomas..again on 08:35 - Jun 24 with 1792 viewsmoonie

If he wasn't the man he was ,nobody would be arsed about how he lives his life
frankly, he turns my stomach with his ott valley butty hard boy persona .
He s made a career of his sexuality .
If that offends hump and Lisa ,then again arsed I'm not .

Ff s
Gareth Thomas..again on 08:57 - Jun 24 with 1778 viewsbuilthjack

Horrible bugger, and yes I have met him, who makes a lot of money by flaunting his sexuality.
No need.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Gareth Thomas..again on 09:02 - Jun 24 with 1774 viewssainthelens

Gareth Thomas..again on 08:57 - Jun 24 by builthjack

Horrible bugger, and yes I have met him, who makes a lot of money by flaunting his sexuality.
No need.

Was he waiting outside the gents ?
Gareth Thomas..again on 11:47 - Jun 24 with 1718 viewslondonlisa2001

Gareth Thomas..again on 08:57 - Jun 24 by builthjack

No need.

He may well be a horrible bloke, but he makes money by talking about equality and diversity issues not by flaunting his sexuality.

I know of several large corporates and banks that have used him for talks on diversity issues.

The reason he is successful at doing that is that an ordinary run of the mill talk on equality gets no interest or little interest from senior men who only attend if they absolutely have to. When Thomas gives a talk the interest in attending is much greater due to his background and people listen to what he has to say.

He’s very good at what he does.
Login to get fewer ads

Gareth Thomas..again on 13:47 - Jun 24 with 1699 viewsmoonie

Say nothing builth .Im right behind you
Gareth Thomas..again on 14:08 - Jun 24 with 1681 viewsDyfnant

Thank fook no ones mentioned him being ginger

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Gareth Thomas..again on 18:36 - Jun 24 with 1612 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gareth Thomas..again on 18:36 - Jun 23 by bluey_the_blue

For me it's not his sexuality - couldn't care less.

It's the fact he cynically lied about his life to make money.

People like Thomas vastly overestimate their importance in life to bolster their ego. As someone posted elsewhere, he's a cvnt irrespective of sexuality.

On this I couldn't agree more with you.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Gareth Thomas..again on 18:46 - Jun 24 with 1601 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gareth Thomas..again on 19:30 - Jun 23 by londonlisa2001

So, to sum up this spectacular thread -

No one has a problem with Gareth Thomas’ sexuality, mentioning it constantly in posts about how much of a tw*t he is, is simply coincidental.

Homophobic abuse either doesn’t exist in football or it doesn’t matter because Brighton fans sing about sheepsh*ggers (I assume that means that anti Semitic abuse aimed at Spurs fans doesn’t matter either as they do the same eh Bluey?)

Despite Gareth Thomas having a company that exists for the purpose of highlighting discrimination, promoting equality and diversity (as in, that’s his job), he should shut up about being gay and talking about it as that’s wrong. (Again Bluey, I assume the people that run charities that highlight anti Semitism and remembering the holocaust should shut up about being Jewish as they’re pushing their faith down everyone’s throat)?

Brynnie has once again displayed his rather special form of tolerant Christianity as he does on every thread about Gareth Thomas or Nigel Owens.

Highjack uses acronyms without knowing what they mean.

Anyone that doesn’t exhibit overt homophobia must want to bend over for Gareth Thomas (btw, I think bending forward would be more convenient than bending backwards), and is ‘without humour’.

Oh, and Duncan Norvelle is apparently gay which must come as a surprise to his wife and three kids.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2018 19:31]

Look out, Lohengrin's GF is after me - again.

If you can point out where I have had a go at Nigel Owens' sexual preferences I'd be delighted to take it back. But you won't because I haven't. I've a large amount of admiration for Nigel Owens, was happy for him when he came out and he comes across as a great guy. The complete opposite of Gareth Thomas who is a totally and utterly dishonest human being. A moron who prostitutes his sexuality for financial gain.

P.S. I know Duncan Norvelle isn't gay, it was the stereotype he portrayed in his ACT to which I was referring. And god bless Larry Grayson too.

And Jeremy's lovely Brexit.

Gareth Thomas..again on 18:53 - Jun 24 with 1591 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gareth Thomas..again on 19:42 - Jun 23 by londonlisa2001

Why are you agreeing 100% with posts that are critical of him using his sexuality if it’s not about his sexuality?

That’s his job. Equality and diversity awareness.

It’s like criticising an ex footballer commenting on the World Cup for making money out of being a footballer. Or criticising a priest for making money out of his faith.

There are many who are both vile people and headslappers, it’s ironic that the two that get constantly criticised on multiple threads are either gay (Thomas), or brown (Jason Mohammad). And when those threads get posted, people always mention their sexuality or colour. Funny that.

I actually think Rob Phillips is a c*nt as well. That'smy diversity awareness course you know, paying off in dividends.

Other non black or ethnic minority (or homosexual) headslapping c*nts include :-

Jason Perry
Damon Searle
Mark Aintsogood
Phil Dwyer
Taci Micallef
The bloke who scored against man city

Gareth Thomas..again on 18:55 - Jun 24 with 1585 viewsJackfath

There's some very angry people on this thread.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Gareth Thomas..again on 19:02 - Jun 24 with 1566 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gareth Thomas..again on 11:47 - Jun 24 by londonlisa2001

He may well be a horrible bloke, but he makes money by talking about equality and diversity issues not by flaunting his sexuality.

I know of several large corporates and banks that have used him for talks on diversity issues.

The reason he is successful at doing that is that an ordinary run of the mill talk on equality gets no interest or little interest from senior men who only attend if they absolutely have to. When Thomas gives a talk the interest in attending is much greater due to his background and people listen to what he has to say.

He’s very good at what he does.

Ah of course, you don't get BBC Wales do you?
If you did you would have seen one of his annual "did you know I was a gay rugby player? Gay ,mind you! Everyone was nasty but I fought through and here is my story (again)" ( this series sees Gareth bravely training Women rugby teams to lose weight, or something).

Next series (out in 2019) - Gareth accompanies women rugby players on a journey up Kilimanjaro to raise awareness about himself.

Gareth Thomas..again on 19:04 - Jun 24 with 1562 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gareth Thomas..again on 14:08 - Jun 24 by Dyfnant

Thank fook no ones mentioned him being ginger

Nor Israeli……………..

Gareth Thomas..again on 19:35 - Jun 24 with 1531 viewsLoyal

Gareth Thomas..again on 18:55 - Jun 24 by Jackfath

There's some very angry people on this thread.

Are you a fan of the bum ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Gareth Thomas..again on 19:41 - Jun 24 with 1525 viewstheloneranger

Gareth Thomas..again on 19:04 - Jun 24 by Brynmill_Jack

Nor Israeli……………..

Benjamin??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Gareth Thomas..again on 19:46 - Jun 24 with 1515 viewsbluey_the_blue

Gareth Thomas..again on 19:04 - Jun 24 by Brynmill_Jack

Nor Israeli……………..

Well, if he were Israeli he'd have a whale of a time - regular pride events, excellent LGBTQ rights and embracing attitude as exemplified by Israeli Eurovision wins.

Of course, some neighbouring countries might choose to throw him off the odd roof or two...
Gareth Thomas..again on 19:47 - Jun 24 with 1514 viewsItchySphincter

Gareth Thomas..again on 19:41 - Jun 24 by theloneranger

Benjamin??

Gears.

Gareth Thomas..again on 19:58 - Jun 24 with 1491 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gareth Thomas..again on 19:46 - Jun 24 by bluey_the_blue

Well, if he were Israeli he'd have a whale of a time - regular pride events, excellent LGBTQ rights and embracing attitude as exemplified by Israeli Eurovision wins.

Of course, some neighbouring countries might choose to throw him off the odd roof or two...

Just a little joke for your enjoyment bluey.

Gareth Thomas..again on 20:01 - Jun 24 with 1479 viewsHumpty

Gareth Thomas..again on 19:46 - Jun 24 by bluey_the_blue

Or stab them.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-33726634

Sorry. Wrong Middle Eastern country.
Gareth Thomas..again on 20:10 - Jun 24 with 1459 viewsbluey_the_blue

Gareth Thomas..again on 20:01 - Jun 24 by Humpty

Or stab them.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-33726634

Sorry. Wrong Middle Eastern country.

Prosecuted, found guilty, thrown in jail.

As happens in democracies.

Still, it's nice to see you found one nutter that devalues the gay friendly nature of Israel.
Gareth Thomas..again on 20:40 - Jun 24 with 1430 viewsHumpty

Gareth Thomas..again on 20:10 - Jun 24 by bluey_the_blue

Prosecuted, found guilty, thrown in jail.

As happens in democracies.

Still, it's nice to see you found one nutter that devalues the gay friendly nature of Israel.

Planned attack on Pride by ultra orthodox thwarted last year as well.

It's a lot better than in some of Israels neighbours, agreed. But it's not exactly sweetness and light for gay people in Israel. There's a lot of hatred for gays amongst the orthodox who do make up part of the government.
Gareth Thomas..again on 21:05 - Jun 24 with 1408 viewsbluey_the_blue

Gareth Thomas..again on 20:40 - Jun 24 by Humpty

Planned attack on Pride by ultra orthodox thwarted last year as well.

It's a lot better than in some of Israels neighbours, agreed. But it's not exactly sweetness and light for gay people in Israel. There's a lot of hatred for gays amongst the orthodox who do make up part of the government.

So the Israeli government are thus legislating against gay people then? Oh wait, they aren't.

Levels of homophobia in Israel are incredibly low. It's way safer for gay people than a hell of a lot of countries, to even intimate otherwise is silly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024