Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brazil v Costa Rica - Ref uses VAR to NOT give the penalty 14:39 - Jun 22 with 2965 viewsKennedy

Neymar is a cheating ******

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6mhvnj

Well done the Ref.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2018 14:42]

Just call me JFK

Brazil v Costa Rica - Ref uses VAR to NOT give the penalty on 14:43 - Jun 22 with 2957 viewsBirchgrovejack

Agreed and he's massively over rated!
Never a pen either
Brazil v Costa Rica - Ref uses VAR to NOT give the penalty on 14:48 - Jun 22 with 2941 viewsSmellyplumz

The ref for this game is atrocious, awful. Neymar should be off for that elbow and then marcelo with his hand on a players face pushes him over.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Brazil v Costa Rica - Ref uses VAR to NOT give the penalty on 14:58 - Jun 22 with 2913 viewslonglostjack

Was there a bit of spread betting on a 2-0 result in extra time?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Brazil v Costa Rica - Ref uses VAR to NOT give the penalty on 15:54 - Jun 22 with 2822 viewsHighjack

The commentator got it right when he said it was both a foul and a dive. Slightest tug of the shirt but not anywhere near enough to pull him backwards.

But why didn’t he just shoot? 8 yards out on his right foot the most expensive player in history throws himself down. Should have been sent off.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Brazil v Costa Rica - Ref uses VAR to NOT give the penalty on 16:05 - Jun 22 with 2791 viewsmajorraglan

I thought the ref let a lot go, should have been a lot more cards. The decision not to award the penalty was “spot” on, Neymar made a meal of it and should have been booked.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024