Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylfi 17:43 - Jun 22 with 1871 viewstheloneranger

Gylfi just missed a pen

Iceland losing 2-0,

Argentina back in it

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Gylfi on 17:45 - Jun 22 with 1855 viewsBadlands

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Gylfi on 17:47 - Jun 22 with 1838 viewslonglostjack

That was one for the Res wherever he is these days.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Gylfi on 17:57 - Jun 22 with 1797 viewsJango

I know I’m one of his biggest critics on here but I thought he was absolutely dreadful today. He had a good first game but looked right off the pace today.
Gylfi on 18:01 - Jun 22 with 1774 viewspencoedjack

Gylfi on 17:57 - Jun 22 by Jango

I know I’m one of his biggest critics on here but I thought he was absolutely dreadful today. He had a good first game but looked right off the pace today.

Id imagine 2 games in a couple of days is a lot when you have been out for a few months, even for a legend like Gylfi.

For the record I couldn't give a fuk he missed a penalty for Iceland, I can't recall him missing one for us although admittedly I can't remember anything bad about the Iceman
Gylfi on 18:20 - Jun 22 with 1712 viewsploppy

Penalty aside, thank feck Iceland lost. It was fun for a while, especially when they beat England, but their football has become tedious to watch. Nigeria looked really good in spells having been totally shite against Croatia. Well deserved.
Gylfi on 18:23 - Jun 22 with 1705 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Gylfi on 18:01 - Jun 22 by pencoedjack

Id imagine 2 games in a couple of days is a lot when you have been out for a few months, even for a legend like Gylfi.

For the record I couldn't give a fuk he missed a penalty for Iceland, I can't recall him missing one for us although admittedly I can't remember anything bad about the Iceman

You are correct; he took almost all the penalties for Swansea 2014-2017 and never missed.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2018 18:23]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Gylfi on 18:46 - Jun 22 with 1661 viewsBadlands

Gylfi on 18:23 - Jun 22 by Tummer_from_Texas

You are correct; he took almost all the penalties for Swansea 2014-2017 and never missed.

Were we awarded any???

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Gylfi on 18:50 - Jun 22 with 1651 viewsjack247

Gylfi on 18:20 - Jun 22 by ploppy

Penalty aside, thank feck Iceland lost. It was fun for a while, especially when they beat England, but their football has become tedious to watch. Nigeria looked really good in spells having been totally shite against Croatia. Well deserved.

Absolutely.

Maximum respect for getting to the World Cup with a population the size of Dunvant. I’d love it if we were out there boring the shit out of opponents and knocking England out of the Euros was magnificent.

It’s horrible to watch though. Reminds me of Clement on a good day.
Login to get fewer ads

Gylfi on 20:07 - Jun 22 with 1536 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Gylfi on 18:23 - Jun 22 by Tummer_from_Texas

Penalties don't count if you're a Swansea player. Mention Scott Sinclair and many will be along to tell you.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Gylfi on 22:44 - Jun 22 with 1376 viewsomarjack

Well he f*cked up and Iceland are in trouble. But every time he has the ball he's thrilling. What I wouldn't give to have him back here again.

By the way..Ahmed Musa on loan? 2 terrific goals without a doubt..His first touch in the first goal is world class. It's weird why he wasn't given so many chances at Leicester. Instead they signed his compatriot Iheanacho who kind of sucks..oh well..some Championship football good be really good for Musa. Although he's probably going back to CSKA Moscow.

It was a good football day all in all. Even Serbia vs Switzerland was great.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Gylfi on 00:40 - Jun 23 with 1318 viewsphact0rri

I mentioned to a co-worker (who was supporting brazil) that he can thank Everton's training staff for that bit of action.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Gylfi on 19:12 - Jun 23 with 1104 viewswestwalesed

Gylfi on 18:20 - Jun 22 by ploppy

Don't understand this at all - that a nation of less than 300,000 people has qualified for two major tournaments in a row AND held their own is nothing short of miraculous. I admire everything about them. They're never going to play open expansive football are they???

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Gylfi on 21:33 - Jun 23 with 1049 viewsploppy

Gylfi on 19:12 - Jun 23 by westwalesed

Don't understand this at all - that a nation of less than 300,000 people has qualified for two major tournaments in a row AND held their own is nothing short of miraculous. I admire everything about them. They're never going to play open expansive football are they???

Well, clearly I'm not alone, so feel free to not understand it. By all means admire them, but it doesn't make for entertaining football. Each to his own.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024