Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Airbus. Worrying news 18:15 - Jun 22 with 7389 viewsmoonie

Company " considering " future in UK because of Brexit .

Nothing short of a disaster for North Wales if the worst was to come off

Fookn Brexit. My arse

What have we done
Airbus. Worrying news on 18:05 - Jun 23 with 2003 viewsWingstandwood

Airbus. Worrying news on 17:51 - Jun 23 by Dyfnant

Migrants actually had preferential treatment for orthodontics. Migrant adults were entitled to free works and most of these that a relative treated received little to no dental work previously. Things like that though are a failing of pen pushers in our civil service, it’s hunan nature to make the best of what’s available.

I know for one thing i.e. the NHS is struggling and undermanned and I can talk from personal experience! My sister cannot wait to retire because of work pressures caused by staffing issues..... and staff at (take my mother there every month) Singleton Eye Dept are struggling because departing staff that are leaving are just not being replaced. People can't even rely on an emergency ambulance call out anymore.

Any person that thinks the population should increase relentlessly and substantially, year in year out when all that is going on with other stuff like GP's struggling to fit in patient appointments and no NHS dentists for many?... Must have the common sense of a gnat! A case of an M12 bolt wont fit into a M10 hole or you can't pour a pint of milk into a tea mug.

Argus!

Airbus. Worrying news on 18:13 - Jun 23 with 1990 viewswestwalesed

Airbus. Worrying news on 21:35 - Jun 22 by max936

Its more to do with the time its taking and the toing and froing were the headlines I thought I saw, lots of underhanded things going on by looks of it the EU clearly doesn't want Britain to leave or they're gonna at least make sure its gonna cost us massively.
The government clearly can't handle things and are far to wishy washy in dealing with it.

This.

The EU has absolutely no interest in giving the UK a decent leaving agreement because it will incentivise other Euro Sceptic nations to follow suit. Italy is the obvious example but I also see that the Anti-EU Swedish Democrats are 8 points ahead in the polls in Sweden. If they win, Swexit could be next...…

The only thing that is going to convince the EU to start playing ball is if they seriously believe we would walk away, and take our £40 Billion that we have offered with us.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Airbus. Worrying news on 18:15 - Jun 23 with 1987 viewswestwalesed

Airbus. Worrying news on 10:30 - Jun 23 by Highjack

It was the whole house that voted for both referendums. 500+ MPs from all parties supported it. The majority of the political spectrum was right behind it until they saw the result.

Absolutely excellent point, often overlooked.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Airbus. Worrying news on 18:24 - Jun 23 with 1974 viewsLeonWasGod

Airbus. Worrying news on 18:05 - Jun 23 by Wingstandwood

I know for one thing i.e. the NHS is struggling and undermanned and I can talk from personal experience! My sister cannot wait to retire because of work pressures caused by staffing issues..... and staff at (take my mother there every month) Singleton Eye Dept are struggling because departing staff that are leaving are just not being replaced. People can't even rely on an emergency ambulance call out anymore.

Any person that thinks the population should increase relentlessly and substantially, year in year out when all that is going on with other stuff like GP's struggling to fit in patient appointments and no NHS dentists for many?... Must have the common sense of a gnat! A case of an M12 bolt wont fit into a M10 hole or you can't pour a pint of milk into a tea mug.

The problems in the NHS are most definitely NOT all down to immigration. I'm pretty sure that's been shown time and time again by anyone who's studied it properly.

And where there is pressure it should be offset by the seemingly higher net contributions made by immigrants (those from the EU) and by the government being able to recoup treatment costs from the immigrant's home country. But we know they don't claim as much of this as they could.

It's rather simplistic, but the biggest problems facing the NHS now seem to be an ageing and ailing (bad nutrition, booze, fags, drugs, lack of exercise) population, the rising price of treatment (big pharma greed) and the Tories.
Airbus. Worrying news on 18:38 - Jun 23 with 1960 viewsbluey_the_blue

You missed out incompetence within frontline NHS staff.

Christ, a consultant ffs claimed my wife's illness didn't exist!
Airbus. Worrying news on 15:39 - Jun 24 with 1852 viewsDyfnant

Airbus. Worrying news on 22:46 - Jun 22 by swan85

That really isn't the case. Up to rate 60 a month on A320s, that's 2 aircraft per calendar day!

This is only one product range.

Reviewing up to 70 per month. That's a lot of wings and jobs that are supported.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-06/airbus-mulls-raising-output-o

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/two-airbus-a380-jets-whose-1474837
Scrap

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Airbus. Worrying news on 20:27 - Jun 24 with 1802 viewsswan85

Airbus. Worrying news on 15:39 - Jun 24 by Dyfnant

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/two-airbus-a380-jets-whose-1474837
Scrap

Just like Heinz, not all products sell. Look at orders and delivery for a320s and a350s, more than offsetting other product lines.
Airbus. Worrying news on 20:44 - Jun 24 with 1785 viewslonglostjack

Airbus. Worrying news on 20:27 - Jun 24 by swan85

Just like Heinz, not all products sell. Look at orders and delivery for a320s and a350s, more than offsetting other product lines.

Exactly. A380 was commissioned to hit Boeing’s cash cow - the 747. Hasn’t been a great success but Airbus has more than paid back the money put into it. A pity BAe sold it’s stake.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

Airbus. Worrying news on 21:33 - Jun 24 with 1759 viewsAndy1300

Didn't they say that they would pull out of the UK if we didn't go in to the Euro?

Still here aint they.

Scaremongering then and now

Number 1 team in Wales

Airbus. Worrying news on 15:20 - Jun 25 with 1692 viewsBatterseajack

Britain should be prepared to walk away with no deal.

However any business preparing for that eventuality is either lying, paid off by the EU, showing the EU our hand or a traitor.
Airbus. Worrying news on 14:00 - Jun 26 with 1615 viewsLord_Bony

Airbus. Worrying news on 20:44 - Jun 24 by longlostjack

Exactly. A380 was commissioned to hit Boeing’s cash cow - the 747. Hasn’t been a great success but Airbus has more than paid back the money put into it. A pity BAe sold it’s stake.

Succinctly put.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Airbus. Worrying news on 18:26 - Jun 26 with 1557 viewsvalleyboy

Airbus. Worrying news on 18:18 - Jun 22 by moonie

It's everything ,batterse"
Everything

Let them go

Airbus are in big finacial trouble already

One minute they are saying that they have the best workforce to make the wings they could possibly have

Then they think they could just up and go and make the wings elsewhere like in China or the USA

Deluded as hell

Just another threat that the French have made Airbus make

The EU are shitting themselves with all the populist movements that are on the up including in Germany and in where has only days to save herself

Don’t be surprise that Merkel will be gone in the next 10 days
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024