Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony to Besiktas? 22:51 - Jun 22 with 7725 viewsomarjack

Swansea are willing to let him go on a season long loan for 3 m (plus all his wages I assume)

The Turks are unwilling to pay that. Instead (I assume as well) they'd only cover most of his wages.

So..lol Huw you c*nt. Who sends a player on loan for a whole season with only one year left on his contract? (although there is an option for a 3rd year but clearly we won't activate it)..

So we're basically willing to SELL him for good in a way to Besiktas or whoever is interested for 3 m only..one year after purchasing him for around 12 m.

And due to his huge current salary, clubs aren't even willing to pay that 3 m for him.

So..what the f*ck to do with him? if I was confident that he'd be fit I would have said his wages would be worth the risk. Because he could be immense in the Championship (if his heart is in it)..But he won't be fit let's face it.

We're probably going to lose him for absolutely free..Same goes for Borja and Montero by the way..Maybe terminate their contracts or something of the sort..What a shambles..

[Post edited 22 Jun 2018 22:52]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Bony to Besiktas? on 22:59 - Jun 22 with 3394 viewsDarran

We actually gave Steve Watt a one year contract and sent him on a season long loan to Inverness.

I couldn’t get over it then and still can’t now.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bony to Besiktas? on 23:04 - Jun 22 with 3357 viewsomarjack

Bony to Besiktas? on 22:59 - Jun 22 by Darran

We actually gave Steve Watt a one year contract and sent him on a season long loan to Inverness.

I couldn’t get over it then and still can’t now.

Swansea signed Watt for a one season trial thing..But they couldn't trust him with his fitness at a senior level so they sent him on loan..And as things went he had an injury ridden season which resulted in Swansea not offering him an extension..Well that's not as f*cked up as the crazy money that'll go down the drain with Bony's situation.

Bony to Besiktas? on 23:12 - Jun 22 with 3316 viewsDarran

Bony to Besiktas? on 23:04 - Jun 22 by omarjack

Swansea signed Watt for a one season trial thing..But they couldn't trust him with his fitness at a senior level so they sent him on loan..And as things went he had an injury ridden season which resulted in Swansea not offering him an extension..Well that's not as f*cked up as the crazy money that'll go down the drain with Bony's situation.

That’s not correct.

Bony to Besiktas? on 23:40 - Jun 22 with 3239 viewstheloneranger

Bony to Besiktas? on 23:04 - Jun 22 by omarjack

Swans signed Steven Watt Jan 2006.

He went on a season long loan to Inverness 2007/08, and then left the Swans for Ross County 2008.

He was manager at Margate last season.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Bony to Besiktas? on 23:53 - Jun 22 with 3199 viewsDarran

Bony to Besiktas? on 23:40 - Jun 22 by theloneranger

He went on a season long loan to Inverness 2007/08, and then left the Swans for Ross County 2008.

I’m rarely wrong.

Bony to Besiktas? on 07:26 - Jun 23 with 2939 viewsCaptain_Sham

Bony to Besiktas? on 23:40 - Jun 22 by theloneranger

He was just starting to show promise when he dislocated his shoulder at Forest(when Trundle scored that wonder goal). Goodnight Irene.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2018 7:46]

Its just a ride.

Bony to Besiktas? on 07:33 - Jun 23 with 2913 viewsPegojack

If we are serious about getting back to the Prem at the first time of asking, I would have thought Bony leading the line was essential.

But I guess the only thing the Swans owners are serious about is lining their pockets. Nothing new there, then.
Bony to Besiktas? on 07:45 - Jun 23 with 2881 viewsjack247

Bony to Besiktas? on 07:33 - Jun 23 by Pegojack

If we are serious about getting back to the Prem at the first time of asking, I would have thought Bony leading the line was essential.

But I guess the only thing the Swans owners are serious about is lining their pockets. Nothing new there, then.

It’s a hell of a gamble if he is on 5 or 6 times as much as most of his teammates.

If we get a full season out of him, he will rip Championship defences apart. We’d have a decent chance of going back up and it would be a risk worth taking.

If he misses three quarters of the season again, he’s a hell of a liability on wages we probably can’t afford.

I’m undecided on it and I’m saying that as someone who wanted him to come back last season.
Login to get fewer ads

Bony to Besiktas? on 07:46 - Jun 23 with 2881 viewssg1912

Surely we should be looking at bringing some player in now.. I get that big earners have to leave but there’s been barely any news on any incomings
Bony to Besiktas? on 07:52 - Jun 23 with 2851 viewsSwanjaxs

Bony to Besiktas? on 07:33 - Jun 23 by Pegojack

Seriously now, six weeks away from the opening game and we're relying on punting out another couple of our "big hitters" before we can offer Potter any sort of kitty to bring players in, laughable... as regards Bony being our saving grace and getting us back to the land of milk and honey... slightly more laughable 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Bony to Besiktas? on 08:01 - Jun 23 with 2817 viewsnantywatcher

Bony to Besiktas? on 07:45 - Jun 23 by jack247

It’s a hell of a gamble if he is on 5 or 6 times as much as most of his teammates.

If we get a full season out of him, he will rip Championship defences apart. We’d have a decent chance of going back up and it would be a risk worth taking.

If he misses three quarters of the season again, he’s a hell of a liability on wages we probably can’t afford.

I’m undecided on it and I’m saying that as someone who wanted him to come back last season.

"he will rip Championship defences apart"
Not a chance, in fact I'm inclined to think he might well find it even harder to make an impact.
Bony to Besiktas? on 08:47 - Jun 23 with 2710 viewsPrivate_Partz

Bony to Besiktas? on 07:52 - Jun 23 by Swanjaxs

Seriously now, six weeks away from the opening game and we're relying on punting out another couple of our "big hitters" before we can offer Potter any sort of kitty to bring players in, laughable... as regards Bony being our saving grace and getting us back to the land of milk and honey... slightly more laughable 😂

Spot on. I am considered a moaner for these concerns. Time is fast running out and we have Hedge Funders who want the lolly and are not prepared even to temporarily stump up funds to support Potter.
All our behind the scenes efforts are on shipping out it would seem.
Looks like last minute panic buys are on the cards again this season.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Bony to Besiktas? on 08:50 - Jun 23 with 2703 viewsjack247

Bony to Besiktas? on 08:01 - Jun 23 by nantywatcher

Not a chance, in fact I'm inclined to think he might well find it even harder to make an impact.

On what basis? His fitness is his problem. When he plays he looks fine
Bony to Besiktas? on 09:05 - Jun 23 with 2670 viewsWhiterockin

Bony to Besiktas? on 08:50 - Jun 23 by jack247

On what basis? His fitness is his problem. When he plays he looks fine

I think it also depends on how Potter wants us to play. I he wants to play through a forward who holds up the ball and plays others in Bony is fine (if fit). But if he wants to press high with a mobile front line I don't think Bony is capable of playing that role. Obviously, really it all depends if we can get any takers for him anyway.
Bony to Besiktas? on 09:27 - Jun 23 with 2609 viewspencoedjack

Bony to Besiktas? on 08:47 - Jun 23 by Private_Partz

Spot on. I am considered a moaner for these concerns. Time is fast running out and we have Hedge Funders who want the lolly and are not prepared even to temporarily stump up funds to support Potter.
All our behind the scenes efforts are on shipping out it would seem.
Looks like last minute panic buys are on the cards again this season.

You are only called a moaner to those who bury their head in the sand Private, probably the same posters who were not concerned when an American hedge fund took us over.

Those of us who know Jenkins is a fukwit & the yanks are only in it for the money all agree.

Continue preaching

Bony to Besiktas? on 09:35 - Jun 23 with 2592 viewsjack247

Bony to Besiktas? on 09:05 - Jun 23 by Whiterockin

I think it also depends on how Potter wants us to play. I he wants to play through a forward who holds up the ball and plays others in Bony is fine (if fit). But if he wants to press high with a mobile front line I don't think Bony is capable of playing that role. Obviously, really it all depends if we can get any takers for him anyway.

We played with a mobile front line in his first spell here. He was fairly static while the wingers and midfielders made runs off him. There’s no way Potter wouldn’t be able to accommodate him.

I’ve obviously got severe doubts over his fitness though. Even if he only takes a little knock and misses a week or two, he seems to lose match sharpness very quickly and takes a long time to get it back.
Bony to Besiktas? on 09:42 - Jun 23 with 2571 viewsdobjack2

Bony to Besiktas? on 08:01 - Jun 23 by nantywatcher

He may be here at the start of the season if teams aren’t prepared to gamble on his fitness before they see him play.

Can’t see anyone going for a permanent transfer even if he looks the business, especially being in the last year of his contract. If he moves expect a loan deal to get his wages off the books and a last minute loan deal for a replacement forward.
Bony to Besiktas? on 09:53 - Jun 23 with 2538 viewsLoyal

There is no way anyone will sign this month.
We won't pay a salary for a dead month.
Next month may be a few, one or two. Again just to appease people.
Then the season starts, Jenkins can be read like a book.

It's going to be done on the cheap.

Fer and Olsson with Carrol, Naughton, Roberts and an unsettled centre back pairing and new keeper. The Ayews won't be here, nor maybe Bony ( if anyone takes him ill be surprised ) Dyer and Routledge are clearly remaining, Even McBurney is a 50/50.
Looking at it we have a shambles on our hands that will only be slightly repaired by the so called big well timed signing.

We lost it last season when the ' time is not right ' fckwits born out of apathy were evident. We have reaped a small basic crop based on sowing insufficient seeds.
However those at the top table still have full bellys, it's just everyone else who has the desire to survive left with ...
Their just desserts.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bony to Besiktas? on 10:29 - Jun 23 with 2431 viewsomarjack

Bony to Besiktas? on 09:53 - Jun 23 by Loyal

Fer and Olsson with Carrol, Naughton, Roberts and an unsettled centre back pairing and new keeper. The Ayews won't be here, nor maybe Bony ( if anyone takes him ill be surprised ) Dyer and Routledge are clearly remaining, Even McBurney is a 50/50.
Looking at it we have a shambles on our hands that will only be slightly repaired by the so called big well timed signing.

We lost it last season when the ' time is not right ' fckwits born out of apathy were evident. We have reaped a small basic crop based on sowing insufficient seeds.
However those at the top table still have full bellys, it's just everyone else who has the desire to survive left with ...
Their just desserts.

But if the owners do everything on the cheap they know they won't get the club back to the Premier League. I don't think they're that financially castrated not to understand this..They'll definitely spend close to half of what the club makes of sales for a proper chance. If not..Then they better put the club for sale already before more damage is done.

Bony to Besiktas? on 10:32 - Jun 23 with 2421 viewsJackfath

Steve Watt is the new John Terry.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Bony to Besiktas? on 10:33 - Jun 23 with 2423 viewsWhiterockin

Bony to Besiktas? on 09:53 - Jun 23 by Loyal

Their just desserts.

Nordfeldt/another

Roberts Fernandez/Bartley VDH Olsson

Fer Carroll Clucas

Dyer McBurnie/another Narsingh

If we are left with this as a starting 11 its not bad for the Championship.
Bony to Besiktas? on 10:33 - Jun 23 with 2421 viewsLoyal

Bony to Besiktas? on 10:29 - Jun 23 by omarjack

But if the owners do everything on the cheap they know they won't get the club back to the Premier League. I don't think they're that financially castrated not to understand this..They'll definitely spend close to half of what the club makes of sales for a proper chance. If not..Then they better put the club for sale already before more damage is done.

And if they do spend and its half of what they sell, its still on the cheap.
And wont happen for weeks yet.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2018 10:34]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Bony to Besiktas? on 10:35 - Jun 23 with 2412 viewsLoyal

Bony to Besiktas? on 10:33 - Jun 23 by Whiterockin

Nordfeldt/another

Fer Carroll Clucas

It will keep us in the championship lower mid table, like cardiff first season.

Bony to Besiktas? on 10:37 - Jun 23 with 2407 viewsomarjack

Bony to Besiktas? on 10:33 - Jun 23 by Whiterockin

Nordfeldt/another

Fer Carroll Clucas

Well it is not that bad you know and could be puffed up with some bargain signings and loan deals..But where is the depth? If we pick up injuries we'd have no one but unproven academy players to step in.

I'm not sure about Narsingh personally..As for Dyer..I don't think he should be a starter anymore.

We need depth practically everywhere..What's even better..we need few new starters that can push some of the names you mentioned to the bench.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2018 10:38]

Bony to Besiktas? on 10:40 - Jun 23 with 2395 viewsWhiterockin

Bony to Besiktas? on 10:37 - Jun 23 by omarjack

Well it is not that bad you know and could be puffed up with some bargain signings and loan deals..But where is the depth? If we pick up injuries we'd have no one but unproven academy players to step in.

I'm not sure about Narsingh personally..As for Dyer..I don't think he should be a starter anymore.

We need depth practically everywhere..What's even better..we need few new starters that can push some of the names you mentioned to the bench.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2018 10:38]

I don't disagree, but it is not the doom and gloom some make out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024