Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony to Besiktas? 22:51 - Jun 22 with 7707 viewsomarjack

Swansea are willing to let him go on a season long loan for 3 m (plus all his wages I assume)

The Turks are unwilling to pay that. Instead (I assume as well) they'd only cover most of his wages.

So..lol Huw you c*nt. Who sends a player on loan for a whole season with only one year left on his contract? (although there is an option for a 3rd year but clearly we won't activate it)..

So we're basically willing to SELL him for good in a way to Besiktas or whoever is interested for 3 m only..one year after purchasing him for around 12 m.

And due to his huge current salary, clubs aren't even willing to pay that 3 m for him.

So..what the f*ck to do with him? if I was confident that he'd be fit I would have said his wages would be worth the risk. Because he could be immense in the Championship (if his heart is in it)..But he won't be fit let's face it.

We're probably going to lose him for absolutely free..Same goes for Borja and Montero by the way..Maybe terminate their contracts or something of the sort..What a shambles..

[Post edited 22 Jun 2018 22:52]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Bony to Besiktas? on 18:50 - Jun 23 with 2407 viewsjasper_T

Bony to Besiktas? on 17:57 - Jun 23 by bryanwadesquiff

I know that the younger coaches at the club want Bony to stay....i can see him (if fit) scoring 30 odd goals in the championship. (maybe a wage cut with a big bonus if we go up). He does owe us.
Also his 13 year old son is an exceptional talent and is a lovely kid, same type of player as his dad. Plays up front on the right atm but will be played through the middle next season. If his dad leaves they are worried about losing an odds on future first team player.

I think "odds on future first team player" might be overstating it a tad, far too early for that, but even if it isn't Bony Sr. is on enough wages for at least 4 first team players right now.

If any club is willing to cover even a fraction of Wilf's wages we should consider it because he's a serious drain on limited cashflow and is odds on to miss significant chunks of next season given his record.
Bony to Besiktas? on 23:49 - Jun 23 with 2298 viewsdobjack2

Bony to Besiktas? on 18:50 - Jun 23 by jasper_T

I think "odds on future first team player" might be overstating it a tad, far too early for that, but even if it isn't Bony Sr. is on enough wages for at least 4 first team players right now.

If any club is willing to cover even a fraction of Wilf's wages we should consider it because he's a serious drain on limited cashflow and is odds on to miss significant chunks of next season given his record.

And that is the key. Paid well over the odds in transfer costs and if the wages we are reported as paying are correct, for a 2 year deal then this alone should result in the person that agreed it being sacked for gross incompetence in my opinion.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2018 8:55]
Bony to Besiktas? on 08:11 - Jun 24 with 2174 viewsdameedna

what were we thinking. crying over spillled milk is dangerous however if we could have kept a few of the players who left we might have survived. bony is not a championship striker. forget the finances. let him go.
Bony to Besiktas? on 11:59 - Jun 24 with 2074 viewsAl_Bundy

Bony to Besiktas? on 17:57 - Jun 23 by bryanwadesquiff

I know that the younger coaches at the club want Bony to stay....i can see him (if fit) scoring 30 odd goals in the championship. (maybe a wage cut with a big bonus if we go up). He does owe us.
Also his 13 year old son is an exceptional talent and is a lovely kid, same type of player as his dad. Plays up front on the right atm but will be played through the middle next season. If his dad leaves they are worried about losing an odds on future first team player.

Bony doesn't owe us anything.
Bony to Besiktas? on 15:16 - Jun 24 with 2010 views34dfgdf54

Not seen it myself, but some guy on Facebook saying Turkish media are reporting Bony has asked if he can leave for Beskitas, but they cannot pay a fee due to financial difficulties.

We were always going to be looking at a big loss with this due to fitness issues, clubs won’t take risks, is getting him off the wage bill more important than recouping some of the fee paid out?
Bony to Besiktas? on 15:51 - Jun 24 with 1972 viewshobo

Bony to Besiktas? on 15:16 - Jun 24 by 34dfgdf54

Not seen it myself, but some guy on Facebook saying Turkish media are reporting Bony has asked if he can leave for Beskitas, but they cannot pay a fee due to financial difficulties.

We were always going to be looking at a big loss with this due to fitness issues, clubs won’t take risks, is getting him off the wage bill more important than recouping some of the fee paid out?

If they can't pay they can't have him. Unless they have a few decent players to involve in a swap deal
Bony to Besiktas? on 15:54 - Jun 24 with 1964 viewsLoyal

Bony to Besiktas? on 11:59 - Jun 24 by Al_Bundy

Bony doesn't owe us anything.

That's what he thinks as well I'm sure.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bony to Besiktas? on 15:55 - Jun 24 with 1964 viewsdobjack2

Bony to Besiktas? on 15:16 - Jun 24 by 34dfgdf54

Probably.
Login to get fewer ads

Bony to Besiktas? on 16:01 - Jun 24 with 1958 viewshobo

Bony to Besiktas? on 15:51 - Jun 24 by hobo

If they can't pay they can't have him. Unless they have a few decent players to involve in a swap deal

Looking at their squad : Babel and their centre back Mitrovic + £5m for Bony sounds a fair deal.
Bony to Besiktas? on 23:01 - Jun 24 with 1796 viewsomarjack

Bony to Besiktas? on 16:01 - Jun 24 by hobo

Looking at their squad : Babel and their centre back Mitrovic + £5m for Bony sounds a fair deal.

Dreaming aren't we?

FFS man They don't even want to pay 3 m for Bony let alone 5 m + players who value at 10 m or so.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Bony to Besiktas? on 23:08 - Jun 24 with 1787 viewsBadlands

An awful lot of our parachute payments will go on hits from selling high cost players at knock down prices.
I doubt anyone would take Wilfried until he has proven his fitness.
In the meantime I'm assuming we have insurance in place!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Bony to Besiktas? on 23:16 - Jun 24 with 1778 viewsAl_Bundy

Bony to Besiktas? on 15:54 - Jun 24 by Loyal

That's what he thinks as well I'm sure.

We've made decent money on him selling him to Man City.. a few good seasons keeping us up and keeping our income coming in and we are stupid enough to buy him unfit and injured.
Bony to Besiktas? on 23:26 - Jun 24 with 1767 viewshobo

Bony to Besiktas? on 23:01 - Jun 24 by omarjack

Dreaming aren't we?

FFS man They don't even want to pay 3 m for Bony let alone 5 m + players who value at 10 m or so.

Mitrovic spent the 2nd half of last season out on loan, he'd certainly be available and wouldn't cost much. Babel is now 31 so his value isn't that great. Remember, THEY are the ones who want our player, so THEY must move mountains in order to get him
Bony to Besiktas? on 23:55 - Jun 24 with 1745 viewsDJack

Bony to Besiktas? on 18:09 - Jun 23 by LeonWasGod

I'd put him out to stud. Based on those thighs I'm sure he'd deliver in spades (or buckets?).

Ewww, pass me the mind bleach.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Bony to Besiktas? on 13:19 - Jun 25 with 1627 viewsdobjack2

Bony to Besiktas? on 23:26 - Jun 24 by hobo

Mitrovic spent the 2nd half of last season out on loan, he'd certainly be available and wouldn't cost much. Babel is now 31 so his value isn't that great. Remember, THEY are the ones who want our player, so THEY must move mountains in order to get him

Mirtovic wouldnt cost much - depends on how you define much but whatever it is it’s a lot lot more than we will pay. As for Bony, we are the ones who desperately want him off our wages bill.
Bony to Besiktas? on 14:09 - Jun 25 with 1566 views34dfgdf54

Bony to Besiktas? on 23:26 - Jun 24 by hobo

Mitrovic won't come here, if he goes anywhere it will be Fulham. Can't see someone who performed as he did in the Championship, and now impressing at International level, want to drop down a league, he won't be short of offers.
Bony to Besiktas? on 15:25 - Jun 25 with 1471 viewsDaggyjack

Bony to Besiktas? on 14:09 - Jun 25 by 34dfgdf54

Mitrovic won't come here, if he goes anywhere it will be Fulham. Can't see someone who performed as he did in the Championship, and now impressing at International level, want to drop down a league, he won't be short of offers.

Different Mitrovic guys.
Besiktas have a Croatian centre half not a Serbian centre forward.
Bony to Besiktas? on 16:35 - Jun 25 with 1374 viewsdobjack2

Bony to Besiktas? on 15:25 - Jun 25 by Daggyjack

Different Mitrovic guys.

Cheers - makes more sense now. Mind you we are still desperate to get bony off the wage bill.
Bony to Besiktas? on 16:40 - Jun 25 with 1368 viewsDaggyjack

Bony to Besiktas? on 16:35 - Jun 25 by dobjack2

Cheers - makes more sense now. Mind you we are still desperate to get bony off the wage bill.

Yes and we could do with a centre half if FF is off.
Bony to Besiktas? on 17:06 - Jun 25 with 1312 viewshobo

Besiktas saw how Galatasaray mugged us off for Gomis, so are trying to do the same for Bony. Hopefully we won't fall for it
Bony to Besiktas? on 17:51 - Jun 25 with 1273 views34dfgdf54

Bony to Besiktas? on 15:25 - Jun 25 by Daggyjack

Different Mitrovic guys.

Apologies, I jumped in on the thread, thought the subject had changed to Newcastle’s pursuit of J.Ayew.
Bony to Besiktas? on 00:18 - Jun 27 with 1139 viewshobo

Looks like Besiktas won't be able to play the beggar anymore, as Domagoj Vida is attracting interest from Leicester City. Besiktas signed the Croatian Int. on a free in January, but Leicester have apparently bid £12m on the back of a decent World Cup. Besiktas feel they can get more for him though. A remarkable fee for a player that has struggled to get into Besiktas' side
Bony to Besiktas? on 00:33 - Jun 27 with 1118 viewsnevnahmun

Bony to Besiktas? on 09:27 - Jun 23 by pencoedjack

You are only called a moaner to those who bury their head in the sand Private, probably the same posters who were not concerned when an American hedge fund took us over.

Those of us who know Jenkins is a fukwit & the yanks are only in it for the money all agree.

Continue preaching

Huw has lined his pockets and the yanks only care about their american clubs. asset stripping when they could be giving Potter money from the parachute payment now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024