Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. 20:00 - Jun 23 with 16060 viewspeenemunde

Be great if they do 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 20:03 - Jun 23 with 3075 viewsOldjack

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 20:12 - Jun 23 with 3046 viewslonglostjack

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 20:34 - Jun 23 with 2998 viewsmoonie

Tramp and Killy will be mortified ..
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 20:40 - Jun 23 with 2991 viewsFireboy2

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 20:34 - Jun 23 by moonie

And the rest of the loyal passionate welsh
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 21:00 - Jun 23 with 2968 viewspeenemunde

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 20:34 - Jun 23 by moonie

Fu*k um.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 21:02 - Jun 23 with 2958 viewslifelong

ABE.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 21:25 - Jun 23 with 2933 viewssainthelens

I'll be delighted if they lose to France in the final.
I can then laugh at miserable english people on holidays whilst spending my winnings.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 21:44 - Jun 23 with 2901 viewsraynor94

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 21:25 - Jun 23 by sainthelens

I can then laugh at miserable english people on holidays whilst spending my winnings.

So how much have you actually waged? Will it be a tent or a caravan?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 22:10 - Jun 23 with 2855 viewssainthelens

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 21:44 - Jun 23 by raynor94

So how much have you actually waged? Will it be a tent or a caravan?

Holiday for 2 in Barbados. You strike me as a clever cvnt, you work it out.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 22:11 - Jun 23 with 2854 viewspeenemunde

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 21:25 - Jun 23 by sainthelens

A fool and his money are soon parted 👆
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 22:39 - Jun 23 with 2821 viewssainthelens

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 22:11 - Jun 23 by peenemunde

A fool and his money are soon parted 👆

Don't worry yourself precious..I can afford it.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 22:53 - Jun 23 with 2795 viewsChief

Whether this a fishing expedition or you genuinely want England to do well the OP is an embarrassment.

As I've said before I'm all for winding Cardiff up but not at the expense of mugging ourselves off by supporting of pretending to support our international rivals. Bet no other Welsh or Scottish team has a thread like this. But we always do. Sickening.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:55 - Jun 23 with 2791 viewsChief

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 22:58 - Jun 23 with 2785 viewsFireboy2

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 22:53 - Jun 23 by Chief

Whether this a fishing expedition or you genuinely want England to do well the OP is an embarrassment.

As I've said before I'm all for winding Cardiff up but not at the expense of mugging ourselves off by supporting of pretending to support our international rivals. Bet no other Welsh or Scottish team has a thread like this. But we always do. Sickening.

There are some real weird bellends about chiefy

Baffling just baffling
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 23:04 - Jun 23 with 2776 viewsmajorraglan

Absolutely not, I want them to go out in the group stages. An appearance in the final an we won’t hear the end of it for years.

Personally, the way some teams are playing/imploding, I think England have a good chance of making progress into the quarter finals, maybe the semi’s. Perish the thought!

Edit = typo
[Post edited 23 Jun 2018 23:04]
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 23:04 - Jun 23 with 2764 viewsKilkennyjack

Happy that you support England.

Just dont flip back to wales when wales do well.

England are due a good tourno, seems a long time since Gazza in Italia 90, and nearly nobody remembers the black and white football of 1966.
Of course Scotland beat them at wembley in 1967, the Baxter game.

Much more fun with Scotland, Ireland, and now Cymru in the mix.

One question - why have so few england fans travelled ? Seems a bit strange to me....?

Beware of the Risen People

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 23:14 - Jun 23 with 2751 viewsmajorraglan

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 23:04 - Jun 23 by Kilkennyjack

Happy that you support England.

Just dont flip back to wales when wales do well.

England are due a good tourno, seems a long time since Gazza in Italia 90, and nearly nobody remembers the black and white football of 1966.
Of course Scotland beat them at wembley in 1967, the Baxter game.

Much more fun with Scotland, Ireland, and now Cymru in the mix.

One question - why have so few england fans travelled ? Seems a bit strange to me....?

Probably a bit worried after Marseille and France in 2016.

Lots of countries seemed to have taken thousands of fans to Russia which is great to see. Not seeing much in the media about trouble etc which is great to see.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 23:22 - Jun 23 with 2734 viewsKilkennyjack

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 23:14 - Jun 23 by majorraglan

Probably a bit worried after Marseille and France in 2016.

Lots of countries seemed to have taken thousands of fans to Russia which is great to see. Not seeing much in the media about trouble etc which is great to see.

Yes indeed - its a fan friendly world cup so far, lots of fans from most of the teams making good atmospheres in all the grounds. 👍

Beware of the Risen People

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 23:35 - Jun 23 with 2716 viewsJethroJack

England under huge pressure tomorrow against mighty Panama.
I think they'll "thrash" them...1-0 in the 93rd minute.
Then Roberto's boys will embarrass them next week.

Round of 16...will Japan or Senegal be the next Iceland
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 23:55 - Jun 23 with 2671 viewsomarjack

England will embarrass themselves as usual with their overhyped overpaid mediocre bunch of so called professionals..They might reach the last 8 if they get an easy draw in the 16th round.

Although,To be fair they aren't much worse than Argentina or Germany so far.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 00:01 - Jun 24 with 2678 viewsBrynCartwright

Think England will get through to last 16, and I will be supporting them to do that. However, they will inevitably stumble against better competition later on.

As OP seems to really love England. serious question...

Was he born near Swansea?

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 08:00 - Jun 24 with 2539 viewsdameedna

wow. pretty petty op. england could do well. at a guess after an early win they could get to the semi finals. but guess what. germany were almost out and i fancy them to win it. would be ideal to see germany belguim final. however france england brazil with england as a wild card cannot be overlooked. it is a tournament may the best team win. how the hell germany beat sweden i dont know. shaping up well.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 08:05 - Jun 24 with 2534 viewsSTID2017

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 22:53 - Jun 23 by Chief

Well said Chief

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 08:11 - Jun 24 with 2526 viewssainthelens

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 08:00 - Jun 24 by dameedna

wow. pretty petty op. england could do well. at a guess after an early win they could get to the semi finals. but guess what. germany were almost out and i fancy them to win it. would be ideal to see germany belguim final. however france england brazil with england as a wild card cannot be overlooked. it is a tournament may the best team win. how the hell germany beat sweden i dont know. shaping up well.

Are you Alan Partridge by any chance ?
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 08:17 - Jun 24 with 2522 viewsraynor94

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 22:10 - Jun 23 by sainthelens

Holiday for 2 in Barbados. You strike me as a clever cvnt, you work it out.

Well, if you've staked that much, good luck, I hope it comes off for you

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024