Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. 20:00 - Jun 23 with 16049 viewspeenemunde

Be great if they do 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 19:28 - Jul 7 with 1609 viewspeenemunde

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 19:24 - Jul 7 by TNT

Don't bother stepping in to Wales - you Prick.

Are you king Offa ? If not pi$$off.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 21:11 - Jul 7 with 1559 viewsTNT

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 19:24 - Jul 7 by TNT

Don't bother stepping in to Wales - you Prick.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 21:15 - Jul 7 with 1548 viewsFireboy2

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 19:00 - Jul 7 by Sirjohnalot

Apologises. Misunderstood your post. I thought you were being sarcastic.

I know what you mean,

Will be watching at home as mum and dad are both elderly,

Sorry for replying like an arse,

No probs have a good time at home
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 21:16 - Jul 7 with 1544 viewslondonlisa2001

I don’t mind if England win it. Half of my family is English and I know how much pleasure it’ll bring them. I watched the game with English people today.

But I won’t celebrate them winning it if they do.

A Welsh person actively celebrating England winning the cup. Why? It’s nothing to do with you. It’s not your team or your country. A Welsh person saying ‘it’s coming home’ is just laughable. It’s not coming home to you anymore than it is if any other team win it. You just know people that it is coming home to.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 10:55 - Jul 11 with 1416 viewspeenemunde

I have already been proven right, regarding England having a good World Cup.
Hopefully now they can go from a “good” to a“great” World Cup tonight.
Come on England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 11:23 - Jul 11 with 1391 viewslonglostjack

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 10:55 - Jul 11 by peenemunde

Come on England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

On my Samsung your flag is black and resembles the ISIS flag.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2018 11:24]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 21:58 - Jul 11 with 1302 viewslonglostjack

Where did you watch the game Peens?

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 22:03 - Jul 11 with 1287 viewsraynor94

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 21:58 - Jul 11 by longlostjack

Where did you watch the game Peens?

In fairness, his opening post was correct

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 22:05 - Jul 11 with 1281 viewslonglostjack

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 22:03 - Jul 11 by raynor94

In fairness, his opening post was correct

Don’t encourage him.

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 22:06 - Jul 11 with 1281 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 10:55 - Jul 11 by peenemunde

Come on England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

All the best

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 23:06 - Jul 11 with 1211 viewsTNT

If anyone thought this England side were a 'World Cup winning team', they are deluded.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 23:15 - Jul 11 with 1197 viewsomarjack

Delete :)

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 07:04 - Jul 12 with 1098 viewsAguycalledJack

F**k All is coming home.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 08:01 - Jul 12 with 1078 viewsDaggyjack

As much as I like Gareth Southgate, England have been a bit deluded over their performances.

They beat 2 pub teams, lost to Belgium's reserves, scraped past Colombia and beat an average Sweden.

I would say that for 90% of the tournament, they have been bang average.

Unfortunately, they won't get a better chance to win a big tournament as I can't see teams like Germany and Italy failing so miserably in future.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 09:45 - Jul 12 with 1006 viewspeenemunde

Semi final.
That’s a good World Cup.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 10:01 - Jul 12 with 985 views34dfgdf54

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 09:45 - Jul 12 by peenemunde

Semi final.
That’s a good World Cup.

Beat the teams they were expected to beat, lost to the teams they were expected to lose too.

Not good, not bad, just meh.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 10:01 - Jul 12 with 984 viewsChief

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 09:45 - Jul 12 by peenemunde

Semi final.
That’s a good World Cup.

3 wins, 2 losses and a draw. Mid table form for them. About what I expected.

Can enjoy the rest of the World Cup now with them out.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 10:02 - Jul 12 with 984 viewsjackal

Semi final.
That’s a good World Cup.

By England standards it's a brilliant World Cup.

Average for a good team.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 10:02 - Jul 12 with 983 viewsCaptain_Sham

Beating two shyt teams and one bang average team and losing twice = A very good world cup? M'kay

Its just a ride.

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 10:24 - Jul 12 with 945 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Semi final.
That’s a good World Cup.

But not as good as Wales reaching a euro semi final or supposedly england winning this world cup, as touted by some on here.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 10:27 - Jul 12 with 935 viewsDrGonzo

Semi final.
That’s a good World Cup.

How much of a div do you look now after all your bold predictions. On a wind up from the start and it's spectacularly fallen flat on it's ass. Hilarious.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 10:56 - Jul 12 with 924 viewsmoonie

We ve not made a World Cup since 58.

We ve be screwed up spectacularly and been clearly robbed by filthy Jocks , whi went on to be mullered .

We made a euros competition .who hee, had a great win over en got a bit carried away playing another small population country in Portugal and lost...in the semi final.

Sometimes it's best to keep schtum

And pee, No ,that wasn't a good World Cup for England as they fooked up when it mattered

Like Wales really
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 11:44 - Jul 12 with 898 viewstrampie

I think England had a poor World Cup, its all about context, the population, money and profile of the sport in England etc etc, they beat Tunisia [last minute], Panama and Sweden and got past Columbia on penalties with Colombia's best player not playing because of injury [impossible to know but Colombia probably would have won with their attacking/creating/goalscoring best player], England lost to Belgium and Croatia - I actually would have expected a full strength Wales to at least have matched those results against those teams at that point in time.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024