Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. 20:00 - Jun 23 with 16056 viewspeenemunde

Be great if they do 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 14:23 - Jun 24 with 1424 viewsHumpty

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 14:06 - Jun 24 by DrGonzo

There was nothing great about that header boys. Give it a rest. Fede Fernandez would have struggled to miss that.

Looked like a very good header to me.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 14:25 - Jun 24 with 1411 viewsLeonWasGod

Only 6? Imagine how many more they could have had if they’d taken the legend, and board favourite, Wayne Rooney 🤣
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 14:26 - Jun 24 with 1407 viewssainthelens

Lineker has probably run outa tissues cleaning up the jizz.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 14:37 - Jun 24 with 1366 viewsHumpty

Fight back's on!
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 14:39 - Jun 24 with 1360 viewsPegojack

Very noticeable how England have run out of ideas, tactics and organisation since they brought on Delph and Albert Steptoe. This squad is paper thin on quality. Nice goal, Panama!
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 14:42 - Jun 24 with 1351 viewsHCMC

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 14:06 - Jun 24 by DrGonzo

There was nothing great about that header boys. Give it a rest. Fede Fernandez would have struggled to miss that.

If like you say Fernandez would have easily converted that header we would still be in the Premiership.
Fine goal and if Mawson had done it for us we would all be saying fantastic goal.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 14:45 - Jun 24 with 1337 viewsLeonWasGod

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 14:39 - Jun 24 by Pegojack

Very noticeable how England have run out of ideas, tactics and organisation since they brought on Delph and Albert Steptoe. This squad is paper thin on quality. Nice goal, Panama!

That’s probably got as much to do with the game being all but over since before half time. I wouldn’t read anything into this game at all, let alone the last 20 mins. Although peoole will, especially the English media.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 14:54 - Jun 24 with 1315 viewsPegojack

OK England, that's the end of the pub teams.
Now let's see how good you are.
Login to get fewer ads

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 14:56 - Jun 24 with 1310 viewsHumpty

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 14:54 - Jun 24 by Pegojack

Correct.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 14:59 - Jun 24 with 1302 viewsSwanjaxs

Shearer “Startling. Forty five minutes of sheer brilliance”.
Lampard “We were brilliant”.
The thing is, it wasn’t brilliant. Panama are embarrassingly poor. Ferdinand nails it....👍
Ferdinand “Panama would struggle in our non-league”.👏

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 17:39 - Jun 24 with 1189 viewsswanforthemoney

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 14:59 - Jun 24 by Swanjaxs

Shearer “Startling. Forty five minutes of sheer brilliance”.
Lampard “We were brilliant”.
The thing is, it wasn’t brilliant. Panama are embarrassingly poor. Ferdinand nails it....👍
Ferdinand “Panama would struggle in our non-league”.👏

same non-league side that drew with Wales in Cardiff in November.
Oh dear.

I stand in the North Stand

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 17:49 - Jun 24 with 1176 viewsFireboy2

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 17:39 - Jun 24 by swanforthemoney

Oh dear.

Yeah when we had our two best players missing and had a bench full of bin lids

England should be beating sides like panama with the players at their disposal
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 17:54 - Jun 24 with 1171 viewsLeonWasGod

Why do people feel the need to come onto a board for a Welsh football team and try to get a response by ‘supporting’ England and slagging off Wales? I’m assuming these people are all English (or non-Welsh) and genuinely support England? But why bait fellow Swans fans? Or is it a response the the hardcore Welsh nationalist like tramp who slag England at any chance? Or just lighthearted banter?

I can’t work it out.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 18:02 - Jun 24 with 1163 viewsFireboy2

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 17:54 - Jun 24 by LeonWasGod

Why do people feel the need to come onto a board for a Welsh football team and try to get a response by ‘supporting’ England and slagging off Wales? I’m assuming these people are all English (or non-Welsh) and genuinely support England? But why bait fellow Swans fans? Or is it a response the the hardcore Welsh nationalist like tramp who slag England at any chance? Or just lighthearted banter?

I can’t work it out.

Because they are sad w@nkers with no mates leon

If they are english they wonder why their country is hated throughout the world

If they are welsh then im lost for words
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 19:02 - Jun 24 with 1112 viewssainthelens

I'm chuft they won 6-1...wish it could have been 10.
And hope they beat Belgium.
Cos the hype and hope of them winning the thing will go through the roof.
It will make the tears they shed when it falls apart all the more enjoyable.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 19:05 - Jun 24 with 1105 viewsSwanjaxs

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 17:39 - Jun 24 by swanforthemoney

Oh dear.

.... in a meaningless friendly aye 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 19:07 - Jun 24 with 1098 viewspeenemunde

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 23:04 - Jun 23 by Kilkennyjack

Happy that you support England.

Just dont flip back to wales when wales do well.

England are due a good tourno, seems a long time since Gazza in Italia 90, and nearly nobody remembers the black and white football of 1966.
Of course Scotland beat them at wembley in 1967, the Baxter game.

Much more fun with Scotland, Ireland, and now Cymru in the mix.

One question - why have so few england fans travelled ? Seems a bit strange to me....?

Do i need your permission to support Wales then ?.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 19:09 - Jun 24 with 1093 viewspeenemunde

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 18:02 - Jun 24 by Fireboy2

Would you prefer Swansea to play in the league of Wales then ?.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 19:10 - Jun 24 with 1090 viewslonglostjack

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 14:54 - Jun 24 by Pegojack

In a nutshell.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 19:12 - Jun 24 with 1084 viewsSwanjaxs

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 18:02 - Jun 24 by Fireboy2

Perhaps this is why they ain't very well respected...

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 19:14 - Jun 24 with 1079 viewspeenemunde

England are good enough to win the World Cup, they have the players to do it.
A bit of luck along the way and who knows.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 19:16 - Jun 24 with 1072 viewsJackfath

Perhaps they wanted to watch the game rather than stand up in order to carry on the Mexican wave?

A major distraction at sporting matches is the Mexican Wave. Usually started by some pissed up gobshite.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 19:18 - Jun 24 with 1066 viewsSwanjaxs

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 19:16 - Jun 24 by Jackfath

Perhaps they wanted to watch the game rather than stand up in order to carry on the Mexican wave?

A major distraction at sporting matches is the Mexican Wave. Usually started by some pissed up gobshite.

Pissed up gobshite... English fans summed up in three words 👍

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 19:20 - Jun 24 with 1059 viewsJackfath

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 19:18 - Jun 24 by Swanjaxs

Pissed up gobshite... English fans summed up in three words 👍

Not in this instance as they weren't interested in continuing the wave? Still that doesn't suit your agenda.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 19:21 - Jun 24 with 1060 viewsFireboy2

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 19:09 - Jun 24 by peenemunde

Would you prefer Swansea to play in the league of Wales then ?.

You do know that the swans went into the southern league in 1920 because there was no welsh league
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024