Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. 20:00 - Jun 23 with 16061 viewspeenemunde

Be great if they do 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 19:25 - Jun 24 with 1529 viewsSwanjaxs

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 19:20 - Jun 24 by Jackfath

Not in this instance as they weren't interested in continuing the wave? Still that doesn't suit your agenda.

Yes, yes you are correct, it doesn't suit my agenda, if that upsets you please except my sincere apologies 👍😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 19:34 - Jun 24 with 1509 viewspeenemunde

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 19:21 - Jun 24 by Fireboy2

You do know that the swans went into the southern league in 1920 because there was no welsh league

And ?
My question is simple. Would you prefer Swansea to quit the English leagues and join the league of Wales.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 19:39 - Jun 24 with 1488 viewspeenemunde

It does make me laugh all the anti English on here.
Yet i bet not one of you would like to see Swansea quit the English leagues, to join the league of Wales.

The word ‘hypocrisy’ springs to mind.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 19:42 - Jun 24 with 1483 viewsNeathJack

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 19:39 - Jun 24 by peenemunde

Yet i bet not one of you would like to see Swansea quit the English leagues, to join the league of Wales.

Yes, that's equivalent.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 20:32 - Jun 24 with 1428 viewsFireboy2

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 19:34 - Jun 24 by peenemunde

And ?
My question is simple. Would you prefer Swansea to quit the English leagues and join the league of Wales.

Stop doing what you normally do

Post sh!te

You know the answer to that question you bellend
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 21:06 - Jun 24 with 1393 viewspeenemunde

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 20:32 - Jun 24 by Fireboy2

Stop doing what you normally do

Post sh!te

You know the answer to that question you bellend

So you are happy for Swansea to be associated with a country that is hated throughout the world (your words).

Is this a case of when the ‘cap fits’ ?.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 21:21 - Jun 24 with 1379 viewsFireboy2

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 21:06 - Jun 24 by peenemunde

So you are happy for Swansea to be associated with a country that is hated throughout the world (your words).

Is this a case of when the ‘cap fits’ ?.

No choice fella
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 21:47 - Jun 24 with 1341 viewsBrynCartwright

It's fabulous that open democracy allows complete bellends like Peenemunde to post vitriolic crap on nonentity, backwater forums like this, and long may it last, for entertainment purposes alone.

Well done England for destroying the dirty, cheating Panamanians.

Belgium will be a lot tougher.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Login to get fewer ads

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 21:53 - Jun 24 with 1331 viewsSwanjaxs

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 21:47 - Jun 24 by BrynCartwright

It's fabulous that open democracy allows complete bellends like Peenemunde to post vitriolic crap on nonentity, backwater forums like this, and long may it last, for entertainment purposes alone.

Belgium will tear England another ass on Thursday mark my words 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 21:59 - Jun 24 with 1323 viewsBrynCartwright

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 21:53 - Jun 24 by Swanjaxs

Even though Wales had 'em 0:3 just 2 years ago yo mo fos!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 22:26 - Jun 24 with 1302 viewspeenemunde

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 21:47 - Jun 24 by BrynCartwright

Belgium will be a lot tougher - that must have taken some working out.
Well done Albert Einstein.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 22:28 - Jun 24 with 1299 viewspeenemunde

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 21:53 - Jun 24 by Swanjaxs

Ok Nostradamus.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 22:32 - Jun 24 with 1291 viewsSwanjaxs

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 22:28 - Jun 24 by peenemunde

Ok Nostradamus.

Well.... I've been called worse I suppose 😕

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 22:37 - Jun 24 with 1285 viewsBadlands

England won at a canter but a few dodgy riffing decisions.
They and Belgium are the only established teams to live up to expectation. Russia have exceeded theirs. But, none of these will beat Germany, Brazil, Argentina, Spain or Portugal.

Enjoying the African and American sides.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 22:49 - Jun 24 with 1266 viewspeenemunde

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 22:37 - Jun 24 by Badlands

They and Belgium are the only established teams to live up to expectation. Russia have exceeded theirs. But, none of these will beat Germany, Brazil, Argentina, Spain or Portugal.

England are capable of beating any team in the world.
Not saying they will win the World Cup, but only an idiot would write them off.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 23:38 - Jun 24 with 1247 viewsDJack

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 22:37 - Jun 24 by Badlands

"England won at a canter but a few dodgy riffing decisions."

Did I miss the World Air Guitar Championship.

The rest of your post is there about... but if Mexico weren't so profligate in front of goal, they'd walk it!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 09:34 - Jun 25 with 1165 viewsmoonie

For crap look no further than trampies relentless hate filled posts clearly racist being allowed on here.

For the first time in my life ,I want England to win ,solely because of the shyte posted on here regarding England .

Sure the Oress ramp it up but we really have nothing to offer except bitter hypocrisy and amazingly backward mindset .

The ripostes to this post and others of a similiar nature say much .

And that is how it is

Btw, pee and I are complete strangers and we don't post " great post my friend" to each other
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 09:40 - Jun 25 with 1157 viewsFireboy2

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 09:34 - Jun 25 by moonie

For crap look no further than trampies relentless hate filled posts clearly racist being allowed on here.

For the first time in my life ,I want England to win ,solely because of the shyte posted on here regarding England .

Sure the Oress ramp it up but we really have nothing to offer except bitter hypocrisy and amazingly backward mindset .

And that is how it is

Btw, pee and I are complete strangers and we don't post " great post my friend" to each other

You dont post 'friend' to anyone rich

Because?
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 09:40 - Jun 25 with 1155 viewsBadlands

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 09:34 - Jun 25 by moonie

And that is how it is

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 09:49 - Jun 25 with 1151 viewsjackal

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 19:39 - Jun 24 by peenemunde

Because we play in the English league we have to support England?

English arrogance is the reason that most opposition fan dislike them so intensely.

They've beaten Panama and Tunisia and now they're going to smash everyone.

We'll see.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 10:31 - Jun 25 with 1134 viewsmoonie

Because Eddie, I'm comfortable in y own skin. I post as to how I feel. Sometimes to wind up true .

However I'm never going to post just to befriend anyone or to seek out new chums to back my arguments . If people do not like me in the less or on net then I'm truly not arsed so long as there is no defamation involved or pure insult ,which is what Omar came up with . It's what Darran does all the time .

I like the Tommy Tommy s of this site as they can post diametrically opposed views without insult.

Lohengrin is ,however ,King of this site ,for me. He might be too intellectual or arcane for some but the man is pure brilliance . Humpty can be ,on his day, pretty good reading but he can get be prone to proselytising .

Some good people on this site but many more eschew posting because of bullying by a clique

Anyone , suns out there now
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 10:37 - Jun 25 with 1129 viewsWhiterockin

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 09:49 - Jun 25 by jackal

English arrogance is the reason that most opposition fan dislike them so intensely.

We'll see.

This is true. But so many of the so called big teams are not on form and others like Portugal rely heavily on one player. At this moment England seem to have as good a chance as any.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 11:20 - Jun 25 with 1115 viewsjackal

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 10:37 - Jun 25 by Whiterockin

This is true. But so many of the so called big teams are not on form and others like Portugal rely heavily on one player. At this moment England seem to have as good a chance as any.

You're right. There have been no great performances by the top teams.

But some lesser ones have started to show. Columbia last night were excellent.

Yes England have as good a chance as anyone. Their media is in meltdown after two results.
God help us if they win. Another 52 years of self-backslapping.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 11:37 - Jun 25 with 1108 viewsFireboy2

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 11:20 - Jun 25 by jackal

You're right. There have been no great performances by the top teams.

But some lesser ones have started to show. Columbia last night were excellent.

Yes England have as good a chance as anyone. Their media is in meltdown after two results.
God help us if they win. Another 52 years of self-backslapping.

It was quite surreal after the game in blackpool and euxton

There were people draped in flags wearing england top hats dancing around celebrating as if they had actually won it

And this was at 9pm

Tbh i dont blame them in one extent as they played well against a side that wasnt really that good but panama still needed beating

Imo they have a good chance,it all depends on germany and brazil,they are both starting to play well and depending on where they finish in their groups could determine how far england go

Regarding their fans,if are behaving like this after playing the weakest teams in their group what will they be like if they progress further and further beating the better teams,the atmosphere will be at breaking point

An adage comes to mind

'The higher you go the harder the drop'

The fallout will be unbelievable
[Post edited 25 Jun 2018 11:55]
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 11:43 - Jun 25 with 1103 viewssherpajacob

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 09:49 - Jun 25 by jackal

We'll see.

England beat Tunisia with an injury time goal - They are World champions in waiting

Germany beat Sweden (conquerors of Holland and Italy) with an injury time goal- they are in crisis

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024