Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. 20:00 - Jun 23 with 16057 viewspeenemunde

Be great if they do 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 12:01 - Jun 25 with 1479 viewsmoonie

A little insight into Moonie s mindset is equated for his many followers ...

I have an Englsih born bred son who is a quite fine man ,intelligent , humble,and in no way arrogant about a football team ..
My daughter ,also English born bred utterly disinterested in this hubris

Wife ,also English and honest and humble

My best friends ,also English are just fine

Get that feckn chip off your shoulders
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 12:25 - Jun 25 with 1465 viewsLeonWasGod

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 12:01 - Jun 25 by moonie

I have an Englsih born bred son who is a quite fine man ,intelligent , humble,and in no way arrogant about a football team ..

Ha. You're the polar opposite to me. I'm English with Weslh born wife, son daughter, all first language welsh speakers. I think when we get taken out of our bubble we can start to see some of the worse traits of our homeland. You see parochialism in Wales, I see arrogance (or at least constant piss taking of the Welsh/lack of respect) in a lot, not all, of England. I cringe when I see the barmy arms all beered up and draped in the St George's cross.

There's elements of truth to both views.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 13:21 - Jun 25 with 1431 viewsFireboy2

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 12:01 - Jun 25 by moonie

All the same as you rich

Apart from my eldest son supports wales and i didnt push him at all

Brought up well
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 13:44 - Jun 25 with 1419 viewspeenemunde

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 09:49 - Jun 25 by jackal

Because we play in the English league we have to support England?

English arrogance is the reason that most opposition fan dislike them so intensely.

They've beaten Panama and Tunisia and now they're going to smash everyone.

We'll see.

Where have i said “support England”.
You just made that up.
The point I’m making is with the anti English on here, and their hypocrisy of hating England but want Swansea to play in the English leagues.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 16:21 - Jun 25 with 1376 viewsBadlands

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 13:44 - Jun 25 by peenemunde

You just made that up.
The point I’m making is with the anti English on here, and their hypocrisy of hating England but want Swansea to play in the English leagues.

I'd be happy with a full Welsh League and almost guaranteed European Football
With the Swans
Newport
TNS
Connah's Quay
Bala
Newtown
Barry
Bangor
Carmarthen
Merthyr
Wrexham
Colwyn Bay
Plus one other and it would be as strong as the Scottish Premiership

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 16:29 - Jun 25 with 1370 viewsFireboy2

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 13:44 - Jun 25 by peenemunde

You just made that up.

Take a look at the only line of your op

Some might think by stating that you are supporting them

Or was it just a line with bait on

You have got what you wanted,5 pages

You sad b@stard
[Post edited 25 Jun 2018 16:31]
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 17:52 - Jun 25 with 1342 viewspeenemunde

I’m supporting England at this World Cup, but I haven’t told anyone else to do the same.
Let’s be honest if it wasn’t for English football, Swansea would be playing the likes of Carmarthen etc each season.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 18:01 - Jun 25 with 1330 viewsmoonie

I took my lad to countless Swans away games . He s now Red but has a soft spot for us as he knows us winning makes me Happy and then his mum is happy .

I think the endless englerlund is full of shite chants finished it for him. It's hard to take when your mum and sister and friends and family happen to be English .

He s also seen old jack ,a swans fan throw up over his shoes , and had our cretinous cockheads shout the odds . He s also read this site and read the disgusting filthy posts aimed specifically at his Scouse chums and the medical people who saved his mother s life ,so forgive me if now and then I feel the need to expose the filth of prosser,tramps and killyboy
Login to get fewer ads

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 18:05 - Jun 25 with 1329 viewsWhiterockin

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 18:01 - Jun 25 by moonie

I took my lad to countless Swans away games . He s now Red but has a soft spot for us as he knows us winning makes me Happy and then his mum is happy .

I think the endless englerlund is full of shite chants finished it for him. It's hard to take when your mum and sister and friends and family happen to be English .

He s also seen old jack ,a swans fan throw up over his shoes , and had our cretinous cockheads shout the odds . He s also read this site and read the disgusting filthy posts aimed specifically at his Scouse chums and the medical people who saved his mother s life ,so forgive me if now and then I feel the need to expose the filth of prosser,tramps and killyboy

He's obviously not a Jack then.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 18:08 - Jun 25 with 1326 viewslifelong

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 18:01 - Jun 25 by moonie

Why call them filth Richard?
You let yourself down by doing so.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 18:23 - Jun 25 with 1317 viewsmoonie

First,I don't need anyone trying to take higher moral ground,including you.

Sadly, although I believe you a decent man ,on here you are utterly guided by people not fit to wipe your arse ..people who post lies, repeat them and insult people not on this site .

Secondly,just read what I post

In this case you ll see filth pertaining to " posts" ... Entirely different to stating someone is filth per se.

An example ,trampie s racism and killkennys support for the Irish rebel cause reviles me. Someone like James Mc Clean clearly expressing support fir IRA aims revile me. People who supported IRA political aims have blood on their hands ,so that s clear then.

Tidy people can post filth . I can
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 18:33 - Jun 25 with 1311 viewsjackal

It's a two-way street my friend.

"England full of shyt" is probably a little upsetting for an Englishman, but the constant "sheepshagger" chants are continuous, every single week.

If you dish it out, then you have to take it.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 18:56 - Jun 25 with 1294 viewsMrSwerve

I do find it incredibly cringing when all of these news programmes are debating whether England should finish 1st or 2nd in their group, and then showing their potential opponents in the quarters, semis and final. Pretty much ignoring the last 16 opponents.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 19:05 - Jun 25 with 1288 viewsLeonWasGod

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 18:33 - Jun 25 by jackal

It's a two-way street my friend.

"England full of shyt" is probably a little upsetting for an Englishman, but the constant "sheepshagger" chants are continuous, every single week.

If you dish it out, then you have to take it.

Not upsetting at all. Never bothered me, I join in. It’s a game in the ground, all posturing and never leads to anything other than s couple of beers with the opposition afterwards. If anyone takes it seriously they need their head looking at.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 20:09 - Jun 25 with 1256 viewsFireboy2

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 17:52 - Jun 25 by peenemunde

I’m supporting England at this World Cup, but I haven’t told anyone else to do the same.
Let’s be honest if it wasn’t for English football, Swansea would be playing the likes of Carmarthen etc each season.

Blah Blah,if my auntie had bollocks she would be my uncle
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 20:32 - Jun 25 with 1242 viewsspiderboy

For me , I would like to see England win the damn thing.
Better for them to win it than a German or a French team..
Ask my Grancha!
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 06:24 - Jun 26 with 1178 viewspeenemunde

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 20:09 - Jun 25 by Fireboy2

Blah Blah,if my auntie had bollocks she would be my uncle

Well stop crying like a little baby then.
If a Welsh person wants to support England at the World Cup (wales aren’t there) what is wrong with that.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 07:37 - Jun 26 with 1160 viewsFireboy2

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 06:24 - Jun 26 by peenemunde

If a Welsh person wants to support England at the World Cup (wales aren’t there) what is wrong with that.

Pot calling kettle black eh
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 07:38 - Jun 26 with 1159 viewsmoonie

Don't have to be a jack to be a good person. You do have to be Swansea born though ,which excludes many on here
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 08:44 - Jun 26 with 1131 viewsFireboy2

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 07:38 - Jun 26 by moonie

Don't have to be a jack to be a good person. You do have to be Swansea born though ,which excludes many on here

Stoking the fire eh rich
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 09:27 - Jun 26 with 1110 viewsChief

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 06:24 - Jun 26 by peenemunde

Yes that's your personal choice. Why do you need gloat about every goal England score on here though?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 09:40 - Jun 26 with 1096 viewsjackal

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 07:38 - Jun 26 by moonie

OK, I'll start.

Born in the Uplands. About a mile away from the Vetch.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 10:07 - Jun 26 with 1088 viewsFireboy2

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 09:40 - Jun 26 by jackal

OK, I'll start.

Born in the Uplands. About a mile away from the Vetch.

Born in fairwood

Both my boys born in preston

And all of us are jacks imo
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 10:21 - Jun 26 with 1074 viewsLoyal

I know far more swans supporters who are not Swansea born than are.
They are no less a fan and no less committed. The term jack is given to all swans supporters, regardless of birth place, and has only been used in football terms since around 1988.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 10:51 - Jun 26 with 1061 viewsirishswan546

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 10:21 - Jun 26 by Loyal

I know far more swans supporters who are not Swansea born than are.
They are no less a fan and no less committed. The term jack is given to all swans supporters, regardless of birth place, and has only been used in football terms since around 1988.

From a Swansea supporter not born in Swansea
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024