Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. 20:00 - Jun 23 with 16058 viewspeenemunde

Be great if they do 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 17:43 - Jun 27 with 1486 viewsshenleymun

I always very much enjoy seeing England crash out. It's mainly the hysteria (I am living in England) which after a few days does begin to get wearing. I thought we might have a hysteria free WC this time but now look.

However it won't make me too upset if they win either. Especially as I stuck a fiver on at 16-1 just n case.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 17:43 - Jun 27 with 1483 viewspeenemunde

Germany out means England’s chances have improved.....looking good 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 17:51 - Jun 27 with 1476 viewsShaky

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 17:43 - Jun 27 by peenemunde

Germany out means England’s chances have improved.....looking good 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

You must be gutted though, Penny, what with the Fatherland going out and everything?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 19:23 - Jun 27 with 1432 viewspeenemunde

Isn’t it you that wants to be in a political union with them.😁
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 23:02 - Jun 27 with 1378 viewsKilkennyjack

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-politics-44635075

Little Alun has no shame in his quest for Lord little Alun status.?
Alun you’re a fanny.

Beware of the Risen People

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 23:02 - Jun 27 with 1377 viewsthornabyswan

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 09:27 - Jun 26 by Chief

Yes that's your personal choice. Why do you need gloat about every goal England score on here though?

Does anyone remember Yates giving away a pint for every goal England let in I think it was one of the Euro tournaments cost them a fortune

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 06:22 - Jul 4 with 1267 viewspeenemunde

Looks like I’m right again 😁
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 07:17 - Jul 4 with 1248 viewsChief

Yea i suppose winning 2 out of their 4 games so far is a very good World Cup by their usual recent dismal standards.

Jammy Buggers are lucky Hames was injured.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Login to get fewer ads

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 07:19 - Jul 4 with 1243 viewsraynor94

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 07:17 - Jul 4 by Chief

Yea i suppose winning 2 out of their 4 games so far is a very good World Cup by their usual recent dismal standards.

it's quite obviously killing you, last 8 in a World cup can't knock it

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 07:25 - Jul 4 with 1240 viewspeenemunde

Quarter finals = good tournament.....end of.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 07:31 - Jul 4 with 1233 viewsChief

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 07:19 - Jul 4 by raynor94

it's quite obviously killing you, last 8 in a World cup can't knock it

Of course it is, as Welshman I want our biggest rivals to crash and burn early doors and I make no apologies for that. That's football you sad happy clapper

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 08:10 - Jul 4 with 1194 viewsraynor94

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 07:31 - Jul 4 by Chief

Of course it is, as Welshman I want our biggest rivals to crash and burn early doors and I make no apologies for that. That's football you sad happy clapper

England are not Wales rivals, Latvia and Estonia yes, out of interest were you born the last time Wales beat England

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 08:16 - Jul 4 with 1184 viewsChief

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 08:10 - Jul 4 by raynor94

England are not Wales rivals, Latvia and Estonia yes, out of interest were you born the last time Wales beat England

Don't be so ridiculous. Despite the gap in standard (not as big as it used to be) England are and always will be our biggest rivals. That's undeniable. I was there when we were within 30 seconds away from drawing eith them 2 years ago. Saying we are rivals with Latvia and Estonia I assume is a dig at how good our national team is? Just exposes you for the complete and utter glory hunting fraud you are.

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 08:31 - Jul 4 with 1159 viewsraynor94

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 08:16 - Jul 4 by Chief

Don't be so ridiculous. Despite the gap in standard (not as big as it used to be) England are and always will be our biggest rivals. That's undeniable. I was there when we were within 30 seconds away from drawing eith them 2 years ago. Saying we are rivals with Latvia and Estonia I assume is a dig at how good our national team is? Just exposes you for the complete and utter glory hunting fraud you are.

Well this glory hunting fraud has been following the Swans for 53 years, and not had a great deal of glory in that time, being perfectly honest I'm not really interested in international football.

But it's great fun seeing you get wound up as England progress

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 08:34 - Jul 4 with 1155 viewsswanforthemoney

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 07:17 - Jul 4 by Chief

It’s James. The spainish pronounce the J as an H.

I stand in the North Stand

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 08:37 - Jul 4 with 1150 viewsChief

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 08:31 - Jul 4 by raynor94

Well this glory hunting fraud has been following the Swans for 53 years, and not had a great deal of glory in that time, being perfectly honest I'm not really interested in international football.

But it's great fun seeing you get wound up as England progress

Right if you don't care about international football why are you getting into debates about it?

Don't really see why anyone would get pleasure out if winding up a fellow Swans fan who you don't know

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 08:38 - Jul 4 with 1149 viewsChief

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 08:34 - Jul 4 by swanforthemoney

It’s James. The spainish pronounce the J as an H.

I'm aware of that, thanks for the clarification.

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 08:56 - Jul 4 with 1124 viewsDrGonzo

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 08:37 - Jul 4 by Chief

Right if you don't care about international football why are you getting into debates about it?

Don't really see why anyone would get pleasure out if winding up a fellow Swans fan who you don't know

Edge Lord c*nts. Will make it even more glorious when Sweden or Croatia beat them.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 10:18 - Jul 4 with 1065 viewsmoonie

Glorious brave posting Raynor.

We have nothing but bitterness to offer football and we support a club as treacherous as any,one where fans and fans representatives were conned as were,seemingly,half the Board.

We have nothing positive to offer at all. This puerile anti England stuff is wearing . About time we grew the fook up. I....I don't want to be a part of a small country with s,all minds
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 12:45 - Jul 4 with 1033 viewspeenemunde

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 10:18 - Jul 4 by moonie

We have nothing but bitterness to offer football and we support a club as treacherous as any,one where fans and fans representatives were conned as were,seemingly,half the Board.

We have nothing positive to offer at all. This puerile anti England stuff is wearing . About time we grew the fook up. I....I don't want to be a part of a small country with s,all minds

There’s plenty of Welsh supporting England.
Plenty.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 12:54 - Jul 4 with 1026 viewsmoonie

Lol.

Most of Deeside will
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 13:00 - Jul 4 with 1018 viewsjack247

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 10:18 - Jul 4 by moonie

It’s rivalry.

I’ve got nothing against people from England at all. I’ve got nothing against people from Cardiff either. I want both their football teams to lose every game they play. I don’t think that makes me small minded.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 14:00 - Jul 4 with 996 viewsmoonie

But that is you 247. Look at that which is posted .

Plenty have ,including those complaining about people from east of th dyke or moving into Wales .

I do not " support" England but s insulting them ritual pretty nauseating .

We really should join the LOW
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 14:06 - Jul 4 with 993 viewsjack247

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 14:00 - Jul 4 by moonie

But that is you 247. Look at that which is posted .

Plenty have ,including those complaining about people from east of th dyke or moving into Wales .

I do not " support" England but s insulting them ritual pretty nauseating .

We really should join the LOW

But that really is how most see it. Yes, you get the odd raving nationalist, but the vast majority who want England (and Cardiff) to lose will have friends or family there, will go there fairly often and have nothing against the place. It’s sporting rivalry.

If someone says ‘I hate the English’ or whatever on here, don’t take it literally, unless it’s Trampie.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 14:16 - Jul 4 with 987 viewsirishswan546

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 13:00 - Jul 4 by jack247

It’s rivalry.

I’ve got nothing against people from England at all. I’ve got nothing against people from Cardiff either. I want both their football teams to lose every game they play. I don’t think that makes me small minded.

Fantastic post👏👏👏.

Pity certain others on this board on both sides of the divide on this matter can't be as reasonable with their comments. If you want to support England that's ok, if you don't want to support England that is ok also. If your not English it's your choice who you want up win a match. Attacking others for their views on who wins football match is silly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024