Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. 20:00 - Jun 23 with 16050 viewspeenemunde

Be great if they do 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 14:16 - Jul 4 with 1277 viewsmoonie

Fair point but you do not know that to be true for certain.
With respect ,you cannot make assumptions on here .its fatal.

Most back home I know are ok with England...not fans but not antagonistic like Scots ....

Now the Scots ,sports wise, really are a pain.

Btw,Chief...30 secs away but we blew it and LOST ....and out
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 14:19 - Jul 4 with 1268 viewsirishswan546

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 14:06 - Jul 4 by jack247

But that really is how most see it. Yes, you get the odd raving nationalist, but the vast majority who want England (and Cardiff) to lose will have friends or family there, will go there fairly often and have nothing against the place. It’s sporting rivalry.

If someone says ‘I hate the English’ or whatever on here, don’t take it literally, unless it’s Trampie.

Exactly 👍👍👍
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 14:50 - Jul 4 with 1237 viewsmoonie

Not ,exactly .
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 14:55 - Jul 4 with 1231 viewsirishswan546

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 14:50 - Jul 4 by moonie

Not ,exactly .

Not going to lie to you Moonie thought you had posted that msg in a tongue and cheek manner so was responding in kind. Only seeing now it was actually 247 that sent it originally.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 14:58 - Jul 4 with 1228 viewsmoonie

What I do with my tongue is private
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 15:10 - Jul 4 with 1212 viewsAlfieMooresSon

They have had an amazingly easy route and should fly through to the final, which means they will get a shock defeat next game at Sweden
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 15:48 - Jul 4 with 1196 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 15:10 - Jul 4 by AlfieMooresSon

They have had an amazingly easy route and should fly through to the final, which means they will get a shock defeat next game at Sweden

They don't though, do they?

Yes, on paper it's easier than the other half of the draw, but Sweden won't be a pushover. They don't have a huge goal threat but can nick a goal & will be difficult to break down.

If they get passed them, more than likely they'll get Croatia in the 1/2 final. Croatia will tear that team apart.

So while it looks a favourable draw, it is by no means an easy route to the final.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 17:23 - Jul 4 with 1154 viewsChief

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 14:16 - Jul 4 by moonie

Fair point but you do not know that to be true for certain.
With respect ,you cannot make assumptions on here .its fatal.

Most back home I know are ok with England...not fans but not antagonistic like Scots ....

Now the Scots ,sports wise, really are a pain.

Btw,Chief...30 secs away but we blew it and LOST ....and out

Yeah we lost. Doesn't mean I'll go supporting any other national team.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Login to get fewer ads

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 17:34 - Jul 4 with 1134 viewsBillyChong

To be fair 2 wins from 4 is hardly amazing. The only goal they scored last night was down to silly play by Colombia giving them a penalty. They then struggled when a fairly poor Colombia started to attack. Their side of the draw have been extremely lucky as well avoiding the bigger sides. They’ll never get a better chance to reach the final. Hopefully they blow it in style on Saturday!
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 18:40 - Jul 4 with 1103 viewsBadlands

As a thank you for Brexit, mother Russia will get you an easy draw in the World Cup groups, an easy route though the knock outs and any tricky games will be officiated appropriately (will two controvertial yanks and two from Commonwealth countries?).
We look forward to meeting you in the final.
ps - love to the Skripals

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 19:12 - Jul 4 with 1094 viewsMrSwerve

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 08:34 - Jul 4 by swanforthemoney

It’s James. The spainish pronounce the J as an H.

Must be a nightmare asking for a jam sandwich in Spain.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 19:18 - Jul 4 with 1087 viewsBadlands

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 19:12 - Jul 4 by MrSwerve

In the past he's said his father named hm after James Bond and he's called James (rather than Hamez within in family).

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 22:36 - Jul 4 with 1052 viewsTNT

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 19:12 - Jul 4 by MrSwerve

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 16:22 - Jul 7 with 991 viewspeenemunde

Is there a more knowledgeable person on this forum than me, especially when it comes to football ?
No there isn’t.
Semifinal at least represents a good World Cup.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 17:37 - Jul 7 with 953 viewsSirjohnalot

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 16:22 - Jul 7 by peenemunde

Is there a more knowledgeable person on this forum than me, especially when it comes to football ?
No there isn’t.
Semifinal at least represents a good World Cup.

Very, very good performance by England. I’m coming home next Thursday to Neath to see mum and dad for 5 days, be great to see England win the World Cup with the pair of them.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2018 18:06]
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 17:49 - Jul 7 with 934 viewspeenemunde

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 17:37 - Jul 7 by Sirjohnalot

Very, very good performance by England. I’m coming home next Thursday to Neath to see mum and dad for 5 days, be great to see England win the World Cup with the pair of them.

Well safe journey back to wales and hope you have a magnificent time with your mum and dad.
And I agree, it would be great to see England lift the World Cup week tomorrow.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 18:18 - Jul 7 with 902 viewsraynor94

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 17:37 - Jul 7 by Sirjohnalot

Seriously I hope you are right, enjoy your stay back home

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 18:27 - Jul 7 with 884 viewsSirjohnalot

Thank you gents. Direct train to Neath, about 4 hours.

Always looking I forward to going home.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 18:36 - Jul 7 with 875 viewsFireboy2

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 18:27 - Jul 7 by Sirjohnalot

Thank you gents. Direct train to Neath, about 4 hours.

Always looking I forward to going home.

If i was you i wouldnt go opening your gob about the wc when back in wales unless you are home with mummy and daddy
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 18:41 - Jul 7 with 867 viewsSirjohnalot

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 18:36 - Jul 7 by Fireboy2

If i was you i wouldnt go opening your gob about the wc when back in wales unless you are home with mummy and daddy

I’ve defended and prosecuted gang members, rapists and terrorists for many years my friend, I’m sure I can deal with a couple of mouthy plonkers.

Appreciate your concern though.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 18:49 - Jul 7 with 849 viewsFireboy2

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 18:41 - Jul 7 by Sirjohnalot

I’ve defended and prosecuted gang members, rapists and terrorists for many years my friend, I’m sure I can deal with a couple of mouthy plonkers.

Appreciate your concern though.

Fair enough,just helping out

But as you know going by your experieces in your work you could be in the wrong place at the wrong time
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 19:00 - Jul 7 with 840 viewsSirjohnalot

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 18:49 - Jul 7 by Fireboy2

Fair enough,just helping out

But as you know going by your experieces in your work you could be in the wrong place at the wrong time

Apologises. Misunderstood your post. I thought you were being sarcastic.

I know what you mean,

Will be watching at home as mum and dad are both elderly,

Sorry for replying like an arse,
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 19:17 - Jul 7 with 820 viewspeenemunde

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 18:36 - Jul 7 by Fireboy2

Why shouldn’t he ? Is it a crime in Wales to support England at this World Cup ?.
And when i step into Wales, I regularly speak to people about the World Cup and tell them I hope England wins it. I haven’t had any aggro from anyone.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 19:20 - Jul 7 with 815 viewssainthelens

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 19:17 - Jul 7 by peenemunde

Why shouldn’t he ? Is it a crime in Wales to support England at this World Cup ?.
And when i step into Wales, I regularly speak to people about the World Cup and tell them I hope England wins it. I haven’t had any aggro from anyone.

Only cos people pity you.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 19:24 - Jul 7 with 808 viewsTNT

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 19:17 - Jul 7 by peenemunde

Don't bother stepping in to Wales - you Prick.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024