Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poldark 21:28 - Jun 24 with 1227 viewsmax936

Anyone watch it 🙈

My Mrs loves it, luckily for me it’s still quite nice out the back yard 🤠

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Poldark on 21:33 - Jun 24 with 1219 viewsSwanjaxs

Load of crap, wife is sat on her ass with a glass of wine in her mitts glued to every word! That ginger bird looks like she needs a good steak as well... anemic as fook! She needs to get herself to Miller and Carter quick like 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Poldark on 21:37 - Jun 24 with 1210 viewsjack2jack

The missus is watching, so I'm on here, chatting to like minded folk, just waiting for World Cup highlights to start.😀
Poldark on 21:52 - Jun 24 with 1182 viewsBrynCartwright

Fanny telly innit. Last watched it several years ago. Cannot be arsed with any dramas recently. Just too many of them on so many channels. They can all feck off. Literally, I would rather watch Lucy Worsley talk about Roman tea-towels than watch any drama at the moment.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Poldark on 22:21 - Jun 24 with 1159 viewsmax936

Poldark on 21:52 - Jun 24 by BrynCartwright

Fanny telly innit. Last watched it several years ago. Cannot be arsed with any dramas recently. Just too many of them on so many channels. They can all feck off. Literally, I would rather watch Lucy Worsley talk about Roman tea-towels than watch any drama at the moment.

I can’t watch it, it’s lost it’s novelty content for me, all l can think of when l do catch a moment of the nonsense is how much ld like to throttle that snidey tw@t George 😂😂😂

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Poldark on 23:19 - Jun 24 with 1127 viewsDJack

Poldark on 21:33 - Jun 24 by Swanjaxs

Load of crap, wife is sat on her ass with a glass of wine in her mitts glued to every word! That ginger bird looks like she needs a good steak as well... anemic as fook! She needs to get herself to Miller and Carter quick like 👍

"Load of crap"
So you are not watching it then...

"That ginger bird looks like she needs a good steak as well... anemic as fook! She needs to get herself to Miller and Carter quick like"

Oh dear! The lady doth protest too much.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Poldark on 23:25 - Jun 24 with 1121 viewsjack_lord

Wife, and all her female colleagues love it. I was listening to radio last week and they said if it was historically accurate, Captain Podarl would have a thick Cornish accent. I wonder if they would be creaming themselves about the dark haired hunk in the same same way if he talked like he would of (have).

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024