Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Picture request - swan eating bluebird 21:47 - Jun 24 with 3484 viewsforkbeard

Looking for the picture of the swan munching on a bluebird on a white wall. If anyone has said pic, post in here. Thanks.

(Random request, i know!)
[Post edited 14 Jul 2018 13:21]
Picture request - swan eating bluebird on 13:21 - Jul 14 with 3251 viewsforkbeard

Still looking for this. Would be a big help.
Someone must have it among pics on pc or a phone!?
Seen it shared about on the old jackarmy board and the early days of the board enough
[Post edited 14 Jul 2018 13:22]
Picture request - swan eating bluebird on 15:09 - Jul 14 with 3122 viewsnicky

have you tried looking around the tattoo parlours in Swansea? I'm sure I've seen the image you're after in some of them
Picture request - swan eating bluebird on 15:12 - Jul 14 with 3119 viewsDJack

Picture request - swan eating bluebird on 15:09 - Jul 14 by nicky

have you tried looking around the tattoo parlours in Swansea? I'm sure I've seen the image you're after in some of them

Did Blaze have something to do with it???

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Picture request - swan eating bluebird on 16:54 - Jul 14 with 3031 viewsMo_Wives

Can't help you sorry. But I do have a picture of a black bird eating a cock if you're interested.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Picture request - swan eating bluebird on 17:10 - Jul 14 with 2998 viewsDJack

Picture request - swan eating bluebird on 16:54 - Jul 14 by Mo_Wives

Can't help you sorry. But I do have a picture of a black bird eating a cock if you're interested.

How is your mam these days?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Picture request - swan eating bluebird on 17:37 - Jul 14 with 2962 viewsMo_Wives

Picture request - swan eating bluebird on 17:10 - Jul 14 by DJack

How is your mam these days?

Lucky I don't get offended easily but just to be clear are you suggesting my mam is black or has a cock?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Picture request - swan eating bluebird on 22:48 - Jul 14 with 2828 viewsLoyal

Picture request - swan eating bluebird on 17:37 - Jul 14 by Mo_Wives

Lucky I don't get offended easily but just to be clear are you suggesting my mam is black or has a cock?

What's the problem with that ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Picture request - swan eating bluebird on 19:47 - Jul 16 with 2553 viewsGaryjack

Picture request - swan eating bluebird on 15:09 - Jul 14 by nicky

I've got it tattooed on my shoulder!
Login to get fewer ads

Picture request - swan eating bluebird on 19:50 - Jul 16 with 2539 viewsmoonie

Picture request - swan eating bluebird on 19:47 - Jul 16 by Garyjack

I've got it tattooed on my shoulder!

Being a freak, I'm tattoo free.

All the lads in the sauna say I've got lovely skin ,unblemished and devoid of unsightly ink smudges
Picture request - swan eating bluebird on 19:57 - Jul 16 with 2515 viewsGaryjack

Picture request - swan eating bluebird on 19:50 - Jul 16 by moonie

All the lads in the sauna say I've got lovely skin ,unblemished and devoid of unsightly ink smudges

It's the only one i have and i'm getting it removed. i actually paid the guy up front in the pub one night to do a second one on the other shoulder of a Swan with a big cock shagging a bluebird! Thank fook i never went through with that one!

The lads in the sauna?
[Post edited 16 Jul 2018 20:01]
Picture request - swan eating bluebird on 20:09 - Jul 16 with 2460 viewsWingstandwood

Picture request - swan eating bluebird on 19:50 - Jul 16 by moonie

Me too, I have none either! It's females and tattoos that perplexes me i.e. the way stuff goes in and out of fashion whereupon 'yesterday's' trend becomes perceived as being extremely dated e.g. 1980's shoulder pads.....big hair frizzy perms.....mini-skirts.....1970's purdy of the Avengers haircuts etc, etc, etc.

Perish the thought for many a young female twenty something if the tattooed look follows the above??????? Yeah tattoos always in fashion with males but females?

Argus!

Picture request - swan eating bluebird on 20:19 - Jul 16 with 2437 viewsmoonie

Gary. This is true. Even at 68 ,I go to gym three times a week, try to get a sweat on then swim twenty lengths to wind down. Then pop in to sauna to chat to the lads which range from 18 to 80.

I was going to have a tattoe with missus name when she finished chemo and got signed off the consultants list.

She has a tatto type mark where her cancer was and I suggested we both had tats
She game me hell and I stayed free
Picture request - swan eating bluebird on 21:10 - Jul 16 with 2360 viewsGaryjack

Picture request - swan eating bluebird on 20:19 - Jul 16 by moonie

Gary. This is true. Even at 68 ,I go to gym three times a week, try to get a sweat on then swim twenty lengths to wind down. Then pop in to sauna to chat to the lads which range from 18 to 80.

I was going to have a tattoe with missus name when she finished chemo and got signed off the consultants list.

She has a tatto type mark where her cancer was and I suggested we both had tats
She game me hell and I stayed free

Does this 'sauna' have a dark room and 'no towel nights?
Picture request - swan eating bluebird on 21:20 - Jul 16 with 2346 viewsmoonie

Lol.

It's not the one s you go to Gaz.
Picture request - swan eating bluebird on 08:27 - Jul 18 with 2102 viewsdna

Got the picture on my phone, but don't know how to post it on here - if you pm me your number I could txt it??
Picture request - swan eating bluebird on 08:38 - Jul 18 with 2093 viewsmoonie

Fashion comes and goes and tattoos clearly in vogue.
When it's over ,the ink will still be there .
Some appalling examples of mutilation by ink out there

I had a pair of purple looms once and even they went out of fashion so me mum took the bottoms in so I wouldn't look a dick?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024