Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Observation of the day. 17:44 - Jun 25 with 808 viewslifelong

Went to Whitesands beach, St David’s, today, very nice it was too.

A family set up on the beach just in front of us, it consisted of parents,aged about 30,and 6 children, 3 boys and 3 girls aged from 18 months to about 10.

The children were extremely well behaved, listening to their parents and being respectful, it was a pleasure to witness it.

It’s unusual to see such a large family these days, the pressure and expense of bringing up 6 children born so close together must be massive.

Well done to them I say.
Observation of the day. on 18:23 - Jun 25 with 784 viewslondonlisa2001

Must be a bugger getting permission for the older ones to be off school at the same time as well ...
Observation of the day. on 18:52 - Jun 25 with 740 viewslifelong

Observation of the day. on 18:23 - Jun 25 by londonlisa2001

Must be a bugger getting permission for the older ones to be off school at the same time as well ...

The thought did cross our minds, but there could have been a number of reasons why they weren’t in school.
Observation of the day. on 18:58 - Jun 25 with 733 viewslondonlisa2001

Observation of the day. on 18:52 - Jun 25 by lifelong

The thought did cross our minds, but there could have been a number of reasons why they weren’t in school.

Aye.

It was sunny and it’s cheaper to go on holiday during term.

I’m only teasing. They can do what they want!

I don’t imagine much goes on in this weather anyway.
Observation of the day. on 19:00 - Jun 25 with 730 viewslifelong

Observation of the day. on 18:58 - Jun 25 by londonlisa2001

Aye.

It was sunny and it’s cheaper to go on holiday during term.

I’m only teasing. They can do what they want!

I don’t imagine much goes on in this weather anyway.

You are a tease Lis...but I like you.
Observation of the day. on 19:07 - Jun 25 with 721 viewslondonlisa2001

Observation of the day. on 19:00 - Jun 25 by lifelong

You are a tease Lis...but I like you.

Lol.

Spent a few days in Swansea this week. There were so many kids doing outward bound stuff particularly when we went to Three Cliffs, there must be no one actually in school.
Observation of the day. on 19:48 - Jun 25 with 687 viewsbyron

Observation of the day. on 18:23 - Jun 25 by londonlisa2001

Hmmm I wonder if maybe they are home schooled? With the nightmares some large families have getting all the kids in the same school, I have known a few to say fug it, let’s do it ourselves...

Benny

Observation of the day. on 22:00 - Jun 25 with 606 viewsPegojack

Went to Oliva market on Friday for the first time, its the place to go for fresh fruit and veg in these parts.
Anyway, as we were walking to the market stalls in the centre of the town about 11.00am, we passed a junior school playground. It must have been 32 degrees in the shade,
Bugger me, the whole school were out there, teachers too, all in their swimmies, and all squirting each other with water guns while water hoses and fountains were all going full pelt. An incredible sight.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024